Recreation when are people being the most honest?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Odango_rose, Dec 12, 2002.

?

when are people being honest as they can?

1. when they are angry, upset, and tend to say nasty things

13 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. when they are kinda laid back and relaxed, and calm

3 vote(s)
    11.5%
  3. when they are in a good mood, you know happy as they can be

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  4. another time/ mood they might be in

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Misao

Misao New Member

well.. there is 1 satorare existing in billions of people around.. satorare (transparent)
    their thoughts are always heard by others like if the satorare was talking i mean like saying out waht he thinks of everything... if a satorare knows taht everyone could hear his own thoughts he would die... ^^ lol

2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Im not most honest when I'm drunk. When I'm drunk I'm just a horny bastard.:(

I'm probably most honest online, because there are no social constraints or anything to worry about. I'm probably also most happy online right now, because my real life is none to enjoyable right now.

3. eleeSleknuD

eleeSleknuD New Member

Freud, and his slips. That's an honesty that sneaks up on you. You find out things then you wish you hadn't and would not have learned otherwise. We all lie, and quite often, if you extend lie to mean "deviance from the truth." Little white lies are the most useful tool in comunication. Witholding data and hyperbole are right up there as well. Most people are as dishonest with themselves as with each other until something breaks the habit-formed barriers. This is usually anger (or drugs)

4. Thin Yume

Thin Yume New Member

it seems to me that people tend to tell the truth more when they're angry. they want to hurt the person, and defend themselves that way they can say "i only said that because i was angry at you". <sorry i confused myself>

5. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I dunno about that. Sometimes people intentionally lie when angry to hurt the other person.

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i think it just really depends on the person's personality and the situation. i mean, if it's a person you hate and are mad at and want to hurt them, you'll do a bit of lying(just for the spite of it) and a bit of truth saying.

myself? i tend to be blatent about things. i'm very honest about my feelings...and if i'm mad at a friend, i dont say anything...but they sure get the message quick as i'm very good at looking grumpy and being snappy at ppl. normally tho, if i can think properly, i'm honest in a nice way. other wise it kinda turns into the first way of saying something thought, is what is said...s

7. Misao

Misao New Member

yes. i agree with that to be honest in a nice way...:)

8. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

I tend to be the most dishonest when i dont hav to lie to get myself out of something bad

9. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

Yeah I agree
    I think it would really depend on how bad an argument is because everyone's tempers and minds work different. But I think that people do show more truth and honesty when they are under tight situations or conflicts of any sort. Just sometimes people get so angry they don't know what to do but show a different side, like a more reveling side I guess...if that makes sense. But then again people are so different you know.... its just hard to see truth sometimes.

~Washu

10. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

when they are angry, heck I almost done it once!!