One Piece When One Piece gets Popular HERE..

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Ciel, Jul 23, 2004.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Okies! When One Piece floods in on little kids' screens. What kind of toys do you think we'll see in Wal-Mart??? Toys R Us.. etc?

Well, it would be ludicrous to see Devil Fruits in stores.. with power packed ooze. .. ya.

Will we see Straw Hat Pirates action figures? Stuffed Pillows? Bed shammies?

anyways tell me what you think would be neat, and what would you want to actually get?

I'd want a huge Luffy-shaped pillow! and Devil Fruit toothpaste!!

1 person likes this.
  2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Haha, I thought you meant when it gets popular at boards.jp...

I'm pretty sure they are going to get Sanji lollipops, or perv pops they'll call them. I remember those classic action figures from the 80's too that were all rubber with a wire inside, I hope they make one of those for Luffy! I'd like to get ahold of a Pachinko Slingshot like what Usopp has.

1 person likes this.
  3. chibi_nasu

chibi_nasu New Member

Now, it's kinda cheating, since they have in fact started putting things out here, but I saw Zoro's swords recently... or 'Triple Threat Zolo' as they were labeled... *shudders* They make silly noises... my friend still kind of wants them...

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

It's actually preety popular here, and it HAS been airing for way over a year on FoxKids, and at least six months I belive on Cartoon Network's Toonami.

I'm guessing that the usual is going to be released, like all the kids' show, figures, and anything a kid may want.

Oddly enough, I haven't seen any wall scrolls of One Piece....

-Seshin

5. chibi_nasu

chibi_nasu New Member

If there's an anime store near you, they might have something... there's a store in Boston called TokyoKid. That's where we get all of ours.

6. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

Its been on Toonami (Cartoon Network) for quite some time now. And it is becoming very popular it seems in BJP forums. YOu look at the new posts, almost every one is about one peice. Now im getting creeped -out, whats up with all the threads? lol :p . Alot of kids now are watching it, my next door neighbor (age 9) watches it whenever it comes on, like clock work it can be soo creepy....
    -ashika

7. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

You all realize this thread was made in 2004, and most of the threads in this forum were made a long time ago. I noticed yesterday some weird Luffy toys in Wal Mart..

8. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

They have something like that now. I was at a toys r us. It wasn't to bad I guess. Only the hands strech.

Even if this is an old thread the usually is already out card game, action figures, bedding, towels, and etc.

*I* won't buy any of that. I guess I am not into that sort of things. But I do have the PS2 game. heh

9. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

what would be sad is if they made One Piece tradeing cards that would be lame i would want 2 buy a chopper little stuffed thing it would be cool

10. chibi_nasu

chibi_nasu New Member

Um.. hte to break it to you... but they already have one. It ties into all the video games, and it's pretty neat [from a collectors perspective]

11. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

12. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

HAHAHAHAHA One Piece Trading cards lol!