Manga Where can I get pictures of manga studios?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by joshuhaden, Aug 7, 2007.

1. joshuhaden

joshuhaden New Member

I am a manga artist and I just got a new art room in my house. Can you suggest any site that has pictures of manga /anime studios and a list of products I can refer?

1 person likes this.
  2. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

3. charistianmere

charistianmere New Member

I would highly recommend animemine.com100% for anyone who loves manga. AnimeMine is a new and exciting community social network dedicated to the anime, animation, manga, and the games we love. There you can discuss with other manga artists and you can get their opinions. We can create own distinctive identity, take part in forums and chats, make own blogs, and even upload personal videos and art.
    Hope this is best site for all anime fans and artists.
    Best of luck!

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

There is a video. A special really. It's after an anime I just finished. I think it is called Wild Striker. Or Hungry Heart Wild Striker.

The DVD extra actually goes inside Youichi Takahashi manga studio.

It will give you an idea of what one looks like.

It's downloadable at animesuki.com Wilder Striker extra. Torrent format.

5. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

Art Room...

I only see manga studios in Magazines most of them contains an elaborate drawing table, with a huge desk lamp, a black/white board to put up rough sketches and story plots, a bin for completed works, an Archive cabinet, a computer equipped with all necessary drawing accessories and high resolution printers for reproduction, lots of resource books for wardrobe, arsenal, model kits and stuff, also a lot of posters and character profiles posted on the walls and of course your studio logo. Those are the basic stuff that a manga studio has, it's up to if you want to add other stuff that could help you with your production.