Square Enix Which FF7 girl goes best with Cloud (may contain spoilers)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Inu_Kagome, Jan 8, 2003.

1. Inu_Kagome

Inu_Kagome New Member

Like the tittle says who do you think goes best with Cloud
    Tifa
    Aerith:mad:
    or Yuffie
    and why.
    I choose Tifa because she has known Cloud since childhood and because I hate Aerith (sorry Aerith lovers)plus she dies anyway in the first disc *yay* and Yuffie is in a way to young.Plus Tifa loved Cloud ever since they were kids and she knows the real him and not the fake that he uses to hide himself in.

2. Kenshin666

Kenshin666 New Member

Hmm...well....hard one. Clearly not Yuffie (since i hate her), but Aerith or Tifa is a tough nut to crack....But I'll say Tifa...I like her personality better than Aerith's. Tifa is tough and strong, while Aerith seems more "fragile" as you might say it. (And Tifa's body is extremely nice) ^^

3. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Aeris. Assuming she hadn't died, of course. I think that the potential between Cloud and Aeris was far higher than that between Cloud and Tifa. ("Poor Tifa..."). I also prefer her to Tifa. Also, Tifa is designed to appeal to the fanboys.

4. Kenshin666

Kenshin666 New Member

Don't you mean Aeris? ^^

5. FF_Freak_Dobio

FF_Freak_Dobio New Member

Heh....YES PEOPLE, I am back. :D

Er...my computer crashed, and I forgot about this site.

As for the question...I'd pick Cait Sith. Consider it people, s/he is the only one Cloud would be completely happy with.

6. Kenshin666

Kenshin666 New Member

.......I feel sick.... *urg*

Well, I try to picture Cait Sith in a rather close position with Cloud, but something tells me I would be better off without seeing it.

7. Inu_Kagome

Inu_Kagome New Member

Cloud and Cait Sith,hmm.....no, first off Cait Sith is a robot male and I don't think Cloud is yaoi,second (even though everyone is entittled to their own opinion) don't you think Cloud would be better of with one of the human females?

8. FF_Freak_Dobio

Well, Cait Sith actually doesn't have a gender, hence him being a robot. And as for your second opinion, I just don't think Cloud is into girls. Seriously, he doesn't clue into Tifa's attempts, Aerith is dead, and Yuffie....well, she's Yuffie, and probably more Barret's or Cid's speed.

I was trying to be slightly funny, but I forgot that M2A doesn't have a sense of humour....

9. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Cloud and.... Lucretia!! :glazed:

10. Kenshin666

Kenshin666 New Member

Well, Cait Sith would probably drive Cloud mad with his fortune telling stuff..

I still can't picture them together....Maybe my mind is secured from that kind of thoughts....I certainly hope so. Well, Dobio....Don't you go become a game writer, because if you start publishing stuff like that i will certainly for sure NOT buy those games....

11. FF_Freak_Dobio

I hope you know I am joking....I could make a great FF game....heh, but, I dunno, these topics, are pointless, so I just thought I'd make a joke.......people need to loosen up here. ;)

12. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Elena. But, she likes what's-his-face. So, forget that.

I'd say Aeris, but she's like Otohime. She pushes them (Cloud and Tifa) together...even through her own sacrifice. *shrugs*

I'm gonna say Tifa because it's almost like Love Hina. She's the Promised Girl from 10 years ago. :p

13. Kenshin666

Kenshin666 New Member

Heh, I knew. That was why i tried to be a bit funny as well? I should have put one of those small, cute smilies in the end..Maybe you would have seen it better....

14. FF_Freak_Dobio

Yeah, I caught it. I was talking about the other one, who gave me a big lecture about why it 'wouldn't' work. :)

15. Kenshin666

Kenshin666 New Member

.........Someone call an Exorcist please!

16. Axel

Axel New Member

I think the best girl is Tifa. I don't know why I say her but Aeirs dies so there is no point having her as his babe. Yuffie is nice but she's a bit violent and he could get hurt.