Who do u feel sorry for early vol.

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Keitaro14, Oct 8, 2003.

1. Keitaro14

Keitaro14 New Member

In Love Hina... Who do u feel sorry for in the early volumes it. Do u feel sorry for Keitaro for having too be beating up by the girls all the time? or... Do u feel sorry for the girls to have him living in the girl's dorm AND being the Landlord.... I dont know who to feel sorry for cuz they're just equaly unlucky...
    P.s:I have only read the Manga

2. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

I feel sorry for him the hole series. He is insanely in love with Naru while she hates. Then she lovs him but then thinks that the promise is to someone else. Then she finillay admits he love later.
    this is all based on the anime I havn't read the manga

3. Novus

Novus Gone

That wasn't really a spoiler. Kind of obvious from about volume 2 onwards.
    Anyway, given the two options, I really feel for Keitaro. He gets his *** kicked all the time by Naru and Matoko, more often than not because of pure circumstance. That hapless fool. He also always has Su messing with his head (and other things ;)), not to mention Shinobu always crying whenever he says or does ANYTHING. Plus, he's a total moron, pervert and he fails in pretty well anything he ever does. Actually, I kind of identify with him in some ways (but I got into my first choice :D).

4. The-chick-mag

The-chick-mag New Member

i feel sorry for kei because he get his but kick thourghout the entire manga.

5. Lilac

Lilac New Member

Kitaro diserves better than Naru.

6. Keitaro14

Keitaro14 New Member

oh?

Lilac: how so? who do u think then...
    O yeah for anyone with aol or Aim I am Dioking14

7. Lilac

Lilac New Member

I think that Kitaro should find someone he likes that wont beat him up every time he does something wrong, half the time he doesn't do anything wrong.

8. Keitaro14

Keitaro14 New Member

Lilac: she doesnt beat him up all the time. Only when he does something "perveted"
    Besides. I would think the ending would be a little diffrent if she did. I doubt he would want to marry her because that would be one abusive marrige :p