Recreation Who Do You Love???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Migoto Neko, Jun 4, 2003.

?

Met Anyone Here Lately?

1. I made good friends here.

27 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. I have a budding cyber romance.

5 vote(s)
    7.8%
  3. I met someone here that I've met/want to meet in real life.

24 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. I met someone here that I want to marry/ have married.

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  5. Uhhh....I wouldn't date any of the crazy people here!!!

7 vote(s)
    10.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

heh heh

Hey thanks man, I feel a lot better...*wipes tears* :D guess your right....I won't give up! :D

2. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

... come hither, sorastrife!!!! *crys along with sora, opens arm in a hugging way... * yeah.

but you know, vicious is right. there's lots of people who aren't lying, and who aren't players. you just gotta... look in the right places... well, sometimes not, but... yeah... *sad smile.* but you know, just, if you ever need a friend, just add me to your list anytime. i could try and help you out, if help is needed... i know you must've heard this thousands of times before, but just, no matter how much you get hurt, there'll always be that special someone out there, waiting for you with open arms. (or usually with both arms cossed, and a scowl on they're face.) just hang in there. and just go run crying to anyone! who cares who they are, but just let your emotions flow out, and tell someone that you need them, etc...

hey, the world's full a crap, (and crappy people.) but you just gotta make the best of it. just keep a smile on your face, and keep on walking on a straight path, no matter how hurt you are inside. sometimes, just the smallest of things can change people.

*sigh...* i'm sorry that practically none of that made any sense... :eek: <-- pretend that's a sad smile, not 'embaressment' thing...

3. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

*shock*

Aww, really? thanks yakamashi I'll put you on my list right now....yea i get what your saying and it did make sence! I'am going to follow your advice and vicious too! thanks again...you are a good friend! :shy: *hugs*

4. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

no, thank you!!! :D heh, and i added you too...! ^__^ now we can BOTH cry together! :D lol, but meh, not suppose to cry anymore... but who cares about that now, just CRY!!! lol... tomorrow's the last day for 8th grade... and i'm never gonna see any of my friend anymore.... so i'm just gonna CRY and hug everyone. ^__^ who cares about my reputation anymore? (like i even had one to begin with.) meh, no one.

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I love you all, now go to AIM or MSN or mIRC. goodbye.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.