Music Who else could this be about?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Peachy, Apr 8, 2006.

?

KoRn!?

1. Love them

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Hate them (grrr ^_^)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Haven't listened enought to judge

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

All about..who could it be? KoRn ^_~!

Now, as you know I am indeed a KoRn obsesser. Completly. I've been scared to post this, in case I got angry at a few of you. Now I am, braved to do so. OK, well anyway. I first became obsessed with KoRn when I watched South Park and they were on a episode. Then, I watched Queen of the Damned and they appeared there as well singing " Wake Up". They have 7 albulms. I hate to name them, but I will.

KoRn ( the oldest)
    Life is Peachy
    Issues
    Take A Look IN the Mirror
    Untouchables
    Follow the Leader
    The Greatest Hits albulm
    See you on the Other Side ( the newest)

So I am aware many of you hate them, but is there any people who'd like to have this thread about them. Like a discussion. If you can't stand them, tell us why. If you love them like I do, tell us why.

I love KoRn because theres no OTHER band that sounds like them. None. They are different, and completly in your face. Besides, I heart Jonathon Davis ^_^

Close this if you wish mods.

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I happened to hear some of their songs and I do like them, even though I don't have a single one of their CDs and have only heard a few songs. I still like them, what ever anyone tells me. I'm like that, if someone says something bad about something I like, I either tell them off or I just pay no attention to them unless they make a deal about it.

But like I said, I like their songs and that's that. And sorry if I went off topic, I sometimes do that and I try not to. I just wanted to say this.

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I would name this more on 'Opinions about Korn', since something such us 'Who else could this be about?' could apply for anyone.

And as far as KoRn goes, they're allright. There's some songs I like a whole lot more in their live concerts than on CD though.

-Seishin

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

*reviving*

Any favorite songs by them?

I seriously love - Here To Stay and No One's There from their Untouchables album.

5. Alchemy_Dude

Alchemy_Dude is addicted to bad ideas.

They have some good songs, and some bad songs. I personally am a big fan of "Got the Life", but the rest of their stuff gets kinda monotonous.

6. Orion

Orion Gears

My opinion on Korn wasn't up there, so I'll just say it. Korn's only okay to me. I dig a few of their songs, Like "Coming Undone" and "Word Up!", but other than that, their songs are, to me, nothing new in the Alt Metal genre of music.

7. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

I've listened to one song of theirs. I didn't really like it but it was only one song. I usually have to listen to something a few times to like it unless I really like it.
    Quick question: What genre is korn?

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I consider it Rock, but I think there's others that somehow consider it metal....

-Seishin

9. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

There is no genre for it really. Most of their music is indeed metal, yet the twits who only listen to the few songs they have on the radio don't know that.