Tokyo Mew Mew Who here likes Tokyo Mew Mew?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Seishin, Sep 5, 2005.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I thought I'd start this brand new Forum (seeing as how it all started by a simple compliment on a sig) by just simply asking what it says. Who here likes Toyko Mew Mew? And if you do, why do you like it?

I love Tokyo Mew Mew. It's like Sailor Moon, only with cool animals. I also like it because it has some good humor, and a very nice story line.

oh yeah, Ichigo rules (not as much as Chiu though :p)

-Seishin

2. Fushigi Rockna

I love Mew Mew. Just love it. XD I msotly love it because it's so cute. And also becauseit's funny. :) (uses a lot of cute humor)

The characters are also a part of it i like. They're so avried...in age and appearance and perosnality! Ya got ditzy bad-tempered Ichigo, snobby sacrastic Mint, clumsy, shy Lettuce, crazy acrobatic Pudding, and cold, collective Zakuro!

Plus, gotta love all those cute outfits they wear!

3. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

A friend showed me a piece of the chapter where she begins to get cat ears and tail and such... that was funny. However, I'm not so sure about the "supercat powers" idea... kinda cliché, I think...

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Aye aye for ditzy, especially on the anime. She has some really good expressions to show.
    What about when they transform into the cute outfits? I love Ichigo's "mew-tamorphosis", the cool appearance of the tail, and moving her hands like a cat all cool looking! It's *squeals* awsome!

As for Lettuce, she's simply awsome, and your typical green haired with glasess girl. Best type there is!!

-Seishin

5. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

*waves hand* I do!
    I only just started reading tokyo mew mew after my friend lent me some of her manga and now i'm hooked :D