Inu-Yasha Who is 4 Inuyasha.

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Inu-Girl, Jun 8, 2002.

?

Who is 4 Inuyasha.

1. Kagome

54 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Kikyo

9 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Natsumi

Natsumi New Member

yea, that poor thing. I feel so bad for her.

2. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

No i dont think so cuz Inuyasha's father was a demon & still he fell in love with a human..
    i think if Inuyasha becomes a full demon the only thing that will change is that he's gona become more powerful
    *******SPOILER********
    & the human transportation that comes once in a month will stop:) ..

i think that Kikyo still hate's Inuyasha cuz he's still a live & she was ded & suffering in her grave cuz she thought that Inuyasha betrayed her & now after she's alive again & she seas Inuyasha with Kagome :eek: :mad: she get mad & jealous ..& she wishes if Inuyasha was ded like her too so they can be the same that's way she's trying to kill him:dizzy2:...

3. Kagome_rocks009

Kagome_rocks009 New Member

Inuyasha seems to see Kagome as her own person now, not as Kikyo. In one episode, they seemed to get a little closer (where Inuyasha opened up to Kagome about him being neither demon or human). I was so touched at the end of that episode, I could barely talk. Then Kikyo comes along to ruin it all in the next episode. Why does she have to mess up everything?! It doesn't matter how Kagome looks. She's very different from Kikyo, and Inuyasha looks like he's beginning to understand that. (He better. I don't even think Kagome & Kikyo look alike)

4. SLCpunk

SLCpunk New Member

Even though i love Kikyo, i think Kagome would be better for Inu-yasha cuz they care about each other and i think Kikyo is just a thing from the past....oh and.....what the heck is a Neko-Chan???? :shy3:

5. Naru

Naru New Member

Neko means cat and chan means cute or small :)

6. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Digitaldog says:

"If Kagome and InuYasha don't hook up then let me be struck by lightning, then be thrown off the highest building in the world into a tank of poronas, next be sentenced to life in jail, and commit soicide"

*Gets taken away be Kikyo fans for it to be done*

"BACK OFF! Its was a figure of speech. In my words 'No matter how many times Kikyo comes back she'll be hated by InuYasha for halfly trying to kill Kagome :eek: that proves InuYasha deeply cares for Kagome's safety' and Kikyo is nothing but a ****. She could marry a mosquito for all I care just leave InuYasha and Kagome in PEACE!"

*The Kikyo fans try to kill her*

"SHE A **** WHO MARRIED A MOSQUITO! I keep my word. InuYasha and Kagome are meant to be! YOU HEAR ME! Kikyo can eat their Duskmon for aslong as I care. I hope she dies FOR GOOD! Leave Kagome alone. What did she ever do? Its not her fault InuYasha like her better because she is prettier and smarter"

*Digitaldog takes a Dagger and stabs Kikyo*

"DIES YOU ****"

*All Kikyo Fans run after the Kikyo murderer*

"I'M NOT SORRY FOR WHAT I DID!"

7. Kagome_rocks009

Kagome_rocks009 New Member

I'm very impressed by your story. I think almost the same thing. Hahahahaha...

8. kagome!

kagome! not kikyo! cold and evil!

9. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Kagome is for Inu Yasha!!! They make such a cute couple. They have to learn to be nice to eachother though. I mean stop arguing that's all. But they are ment for eachother.

10. ~Razzle~

~Razzle~ New Member

Kagome of course ^^

Kikyou should go marry naraku or something. . . .

Anyways kagome and inuyasha= best couple ^____^

11. inufreek23

inufreek23 Guest

kagome and inuyasha

Kagome is hella for Inuyasha. I mean come on people, who is always there for him? And were is Kikyo? Trying to kill them and making his life misserable. Inuyasha is going have to break his doggy happit of being loyal to a person that isnt loyal to him. At least he is loyal to Kagome. I am not saying that Kikyo is bad but she sure has become evil. She hella scares me. :D

12. SAN kITTY

SAN kITTY New Member

"omg im so with you on that!!!" i swear if it wasnt obvious enough i would have to say and i know this is just a cartoon but if Inuyasha isnt smart enough to go with Kigome i would have to tell him to jump off a building!!! they look so cute together i mean why cant they just be together and get it over with. some one has to agree with me on this i mean god !!!! im sry im such a dork :shy3: :)

13. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

Do I need to write a long list of info why the "evil and dead" thing is wrong. Fine I'll do it again.

First of all. STOP TURNING KIKYOU INTO SOMETHING SHE ISN'T!!!!!!! Ahem...

1) "I hate Kikyou cause she's getting in the way of Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship."

Kikyou is not getting into Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship. If she did, then she would have joined the Inuyasha gang and tried to break Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship. Kikyou gave up on Inuyasha. She know's she's dead. She can't be with Inuyasha in the world of the living. Have you noticed everytime Kikyou and Inuyasha met she always ended up leaving him behind or saying "return to your companions Inuyasha," She never wanted to get between Inuyasha and Kagome. If you want to blame someone, blame Inuyasha. He is the one who can't decide who to choose. Don't blame Kikyou because she's getting in the way of Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship.

2) "Kikyou's evil. I hate her."

How can you say that's she's evil. Most Kikyou basher attack her straight on without thinking. They make her into the *****y, evil, stupid being. She's not evil. Why do you say she's evil? Because she tried to kill Inuyasha and Kagome? Because she doesn't like Kagome? Would you be pissed off if the last thing you remember is your lover betraying you? Heck I would be totally angry! She tried to kill Inuyasha right? She wanted to drag him to hell because she thought it would have been better for him if he would live peacefully thinking about her. It was love that made her want to bring him to hell. Isn't it normal for Kikyou to hate Kagome. Don't you have someone in your life that you can't stand? Don't you get jealous sometimes? Same thing with Kikyou and Kagome. I'll ask you this. How can you be evil if you wonder around help injured soldiers and teaching kids?

3) "Kikyou should remain dead."

You can't help it if you were brought back to life against your will. She never wanted to be brought back to life. She was happy the way she was. She died for Inuyasha, Kagome is well enough alive. She's only walking around to kill Naraku. Revenge. She wants justice in her death. Wouldn't you?

I like Kikyou cause she's not the type of girl that is weak. She defends herself, travels by herself, and takes care of herself. She's not the type to throw a tantrum. She's calm, cool, and caring towards the ones she loves.

Hate Kikyou all you want, but don't go turning her into something she isn't. You have your own opinions and I have mine, but just don't turn her something she isn't. She can't help walking around, she can't help feeling lost, she's just a broken soul yearning for justice. I hope this gave you some reason to not have Kikyou. You just have to understand both sides.

I didn't vote. Why? Neither Kikyou or Kagome belong with Inuyasha. Kikyou's dead yes. She doesn't belong in the world of the living with him, like I said before. But if Inuyasha were to die with Inuyasha, then they would be together. Kagome doesn't belong with Inuyasha either. She does look cute with him and I think they make a great couple. (Just because I like Kikyou doesn't mean I hate Kagome) Kagome doesn't belong in the fuedal era, cause she is in a different time zone. Inuyasha doesn't belong in Kagome's time and vice versa.

Wouldn't it be fun if Inuyasha died with Kikyou and Kagome go back to her time and end up with Inuyasha's reincarnation? Then they would both have Inuyasha.

Oh and digitaldog.....That story was really unnecessary. You make it sound like there are only two sides to choose from, Kikyou or Kagome. You can't choose both. There are people who like both Kikyou and Kagome you know. Nexk time, learn both sides of the argument and then make a decision.

14. OutlawPriest

OutlawPriest New Member

i sorta agree with kikyoulvr4eva with the "dont make kikyo what she isnt" idea. but..i dont think inuyasha should be with either of them.

for the first reason, kikyo wants to drag him to hell with her. they both died because they didnt trust each other.

the second thing is that kikyo wanted inuyasha to change for her by turning human. he didnt like it when he turned human monthly, why would he want to do it forever? i wouldnt.

kagome is generally nice to him. but then, she says she isnt like kikyo when inuyasha says something comparing them. but in the same breath, she sits him...to me, that seems a little odd.

the rosary was put on because inuyasha tried to kill her. somewhat into the story, you know he isnt going to kill her or steal the shikon jewel.

then when he does something like threatening someone or trying to do something his way, she sits him. i dont think that is very dangerous to kagome, and some may argue that its because he is rude. if she has the feelings it seems she has, then why change the person she loves? she does both of the things kikyo did wrong after she says she is not like her.

i do not hate either of the girls, but they arent for inuyasha. maybe he should find a demon or a hanyou? maybe once they kill naraku, he can hook up with kagura. she's probably gonna turn on him in the final battle. plus, that would give him an excuse to kill kouga. cause kouga wants to kill kagura, inu can say he was "protecting her"

maybe i am too evil. i just believe that everybody should be happy, for the most part. but i root for inuyasha! he needs the justice. but i also root for sango and miroku. they need to make demon slayer/monk babies! maybe i have just had too much caffeine...

15. kikyoulvr4eva

Sango and Miroku are the best couple in the whole series.

The only way for Kagome and Inuyasha to get together is Kagome leaving her family behind for Inuyasha, which would kinda be selfish.

The only way for Kikyou to be with Inuyasha is he going to hell with her. That would kinda work, but Inuyasha would have a hard time choose which girl to be with.

Technically, it won't work out for either of them.

Kagura wouldn't be a good choice for Inuyasha. Inuyasha hates her and she hates him. I personally think that Kikyou should go with Suikotsu. Even though he dies. But, they're both dead, so.......

16. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

Who is for Inu-Yasha? In my opinion, neither of them. Kikyo is basically dead, and Kagome is from a different time period (plus I don't like her attitude towards Inu-Yasha most of the time).

17. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

omg....

Me or Kagome!!!!

18. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

I think that for the time being it should be Kagome and InuYasha, because Kagome will die way sooner than InuYasha will. So Kagome and InuYasha's time should not be taken for granet. Kikyou is dead and she will be around for a longer time than Kagome ( I am saying if no one trys to kill or her or anything)

Once Kagome dieds or gets mad at InuYasha and goes back to her own time for good then InuYasha and Kikyou could work out there problems. InuYasha still likes Kikyou and Kikyou still likes InuYasha. They now understand why they hated each other 50 years ago thnkas to Naraku. Just because Kikyou is dead doesn't mean she should live a lonly life.

She can feel hate and is now free to do what she pleases, to me she is more alive than she was before she died.

19. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I must say I see your point of view, Kryshana. I've said something very similar before. Just look at this post to see what I mean.

Anyway, I think Kagome is best with Inuyasha. Kikyou is dead, and he should let her rest in peace, even though she has come back. Their romance was not to be, thanks to Naraku.

Of course, Inuyasha could use the Shikon Jewel to become human, and live his life out with Kagome as he once wished to with Kikyou.

20. kikyoulvr4eva

Kagome, like I said before, is in a different time zone than Inuyasha, therefore he is about 10,000 years older than her or older. Kagome either has to choose between her family or Inuyasha. It wouldn't exactly work out.

I highly doubt that Inuyasha used the Shikon Jewel to be human. He didn't exactly want to with Kikyou, so why should he do it for Kagome? Whatever happened to the "Kagome excepted him for who he was?" Sheesh. It bugs be when people say that Kikyou didn't except Inuyasha for who he was. Actually she did, that's why she lowered herself to a mear mortal woman because she fell in love with him.

Kikyou doesn't belong with Inuyasha in the world of the living, but she does belong with him in the world of the dead. Technically (even though this isn't technical) Inuyasha owes his life to Kikyou. Kikyou died for him, and Kagome didn't.

I still think Inuyasha should die with Kikyou and Kagome end up with Inuyasha's reincarnation in her time.