Inu-Yasha Who is 4 Inuyasha.

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Inu-Girl, Jun 8, 2002.

?

Who is 4 Inuyasha.

1. Kagome

54 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Kikyo

9 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

It would be a little hard for Kagome to know, who InuYasha's reincarnation would be. InuYasha shouldn't die just for Kikyou also, Kagome should go back to her time, or stay with InuYasha for the time being. Kikyou more or less has forever to live or untill she just wants to die. She and InuYasha should live the rest of there lives and when InuYasha dies Kikyou could also die with him.

As I said before InuYasha ad Kagome could live with each other untill KAgomes death and then InuYasha and Kikyou go for it. I don't think InuYasha will turn human just for Kagome, maybe Kagome turn into a demon then that would be cool, but I don't think Kagome would be up for that or would she? InuYasha wants to use the jewal to become full demon, and he has his mind set on that, there is no telling what he will do with jewal untill the time comes.

2. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

I don't understand how Inuyasha will be with Kagome till she dies. They're in different times. And I'm not sure if Inuyasha wouldn't die either. He lived for 50 years because Kikyou put him to sleep, but that doesn't explain about Sesshomaru. Hm.....

Inuyasha is starting to regret turning into a demon. For me, I don't exactly care who ends up with Inuyasha. I'm trying to find a way for both Kikyou and Kagome to be happy. It sure is difficult.

It wasn't exactly difficult for Kaede to find out that Kagome was Kikyou's reincarnation. Inuyasha might look the same except possibly human. Once she gets to know him, then maybe it'll work out.

3. Sanyu

Sanyu Member

Well, I dunno about physics or whatever, considering the dead girl and the girl from different dimension matter, but that doesn't really matter to me. I think Inu and Kikyou look cute together. Then again, so do Kagome and Inu, but if Kagome gets the reincarnation...

Oh now I'm going into the physics thing again. I'll leave it at that.

EDIT: typo :p

4. KaYasha

I am saying as if Kagome stays in InuYasha's time. I don't know if she ages going back in time also, so you do make a good point there.

Isn't InuYasha already dead to Kagome? He died before Kagomes time. People say InuYasha and Kikyou shouldn't be toghether because she is dead.

About InuYasha's rencarnation, InuYasha might never have a rencarnation, or she could rencarnat after Kagome is dead. It would be very hard to please both Kagome and Kikyou using InuYasha.

Maybe Kagome could bring InuYsha to her time and get him cloned? lol

5. Black Nyoko

Black Nyoko New Member

Inuyasha?

Well this topic is not really easy to solve. I do prefer Kagome, but i can't help but feel for Kikyou.
    But if inuyasha chooses to stay with Kagome and he tells that to Kikyou wouldn't she just leave him alone, well after she grieves?

6. KaYasha

Probley not, Kikyou only feels for InuYasha. She would probley kill Kagome or kill InuYasha if he just plain out toled her that.

Kikyou is a very complex person, she could just kill her self or not care. There is a high chance that she would get very angry. She loves InuYasha, she would kill him and then kill herself so they could be toghther in the afterlife.

7. kikyoulvr4eva

For some reason, I don't think she's going to kill Inuyasha or Kagome. To me, she seems like the person to get info before she makes a decision. I think later on, Kikyou gets nicer. Because she knows that she can't be with Inuyasha because she's dead. She mainly alive to kill Naraku and to die with Inuyasha, but I don't think she'll kill Kagome. She tried, but it was because only one of them was needed in that realm, and Kagome should have stayed in her own time.

8. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

I do think that Inuyasha should end up with Kagome but you can't just leave Kikyo out if she once was in love with Inuyasha. But even if that was the case I still voted for Kagome.

9. Fyre

Fyre New Member

I don't really like either of them but if I had to choose i guess it would be Kagome. Inuyasha deserves to be with someone who is alive. I just don't like Kikyo.

10. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

full on kikyo. kagome doesn't deserve inuyasha :p gawd, someone should die already and it's not gonna be kikyo.... well, she's kinda dead but she's still here so that makes her the walking dead... so she's still alive. ^_^

11. raquazagirl2000

raquazagirl2000 New Member

Kagome Rox!!!!!!

KAGOME!! She is the best!! (next to Sango :p ) I don't like Kikyou at All, yes, she may be dead in a terrible death, but she still don't have to be mean... Kagome may be jealous of Kikyou, but she never wants her DEAD.. (cus den it's MA job!!!)

12. Fyre

Fyre New Member

Definetly Kagome. Kikyo is dead and besides, she obviosly didn't have much trust in Inuyasha since she didn't even think that it might be a demon. I mean, like all of the demons hated her!

13. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

um, i didn't really understand that statement, but i'll try.... but how is it obvious that kikyo didn't have much trust in inuyasha? and are you talking about right now, or before? because if it was before, than i'd think that she trusted him a lot. i mean, she was going to give him the shikon no tama, and instead of turning full-on human, he could've turned to a full fledged demon and killed her right after. but they wanted to spend they're lives together forever... and well, maybe many demons don't like her because she killed a lot of them...?

14. kikyoulvr4eva

Well, Kagome did want Kikyou to die again, but I'm guessing it was because she was jealous and couldn't control her emotions, but before she completed her thought, she did.

Kikyou was consumed with anger and when anger consumes you, you don't think too clearly or act like you normally do. It is hard to believe Inuyasha wasn't the one who betrayed her if I were in that position. If she could've gotton a glimpes of his eyes, maybe she could tell, but I don't know.

15. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

... i'm starting to think that inuyasha should be alone... i mean, it's just a gigantic mess with kikyo and kagome. *sigh* if only the shikon no tama didn't exist.

16. kikyoulvr4eva

But if the Shikon no Tama didn't exist, there wouldn't be much of a story. I'm begininng to think Kikyou should be alone, though I wished love could've healed some of her wounds.

I'm still trying to pin down the Kagome and Inuyasha different era thing...*pounds head*

17. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

yeah... and the different era thing's kinda difficult to get... (okay, maybe not really.)

buy how is inuyasha able to go through the well, when he doesn't have a shard of the shikon jewel? and same with kagome... when near the beginning, when that wolf thing with the blue eyes attacked inuyasha + gang, and inuyasha took the shikon shards from kagome, then pushed her back through the well, and she arrived at her own era, but couldn't go back to the fuedal...

blah. never mind.

... wonder if kikyo would ever go with naraku, or sesshoumaru, if she wont go with inuyasha....

hn.

.... they should just make a whole new character that can be happy with inuyasha, and vice-versa, instead of any of the characters they have now...

18. kikyoulvr4eva

I believe Kagome needs the Shikon Shards to travel back and forth between realms. In Volume 8, Shippou climbed below the well and Kagome, being able to sense it, had to dig through some dirt before finally managing to reach the Shards and traveling through the well again.

I don't think Kikyou will pair up with anyone in the end. It seems to me she's had enough love problems and possibly give up love?

If she can't find love once again, I hope she dies happily. If not....a Kikyou otaku will be in rage...

19. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I am for Inuyasha and Kagome. I am pretty sure I stated that a few times. I just don't like how Kikyo viewed herself.

20. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

i meant, how was she able to go back in her own time when she was pushed back into the well by inuyasha when he took the shards from her?

anyway, i think inuyasha should go with rin now. :p ...like she has an affair with inuyasha and sesshoumaru... lol. that way, kikyo and kagome are happily (well, not really) out of the picture.