Inu-Yasha Who is 4 Inuyasha.

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Inu-Girl, Jun 8, 2002.

?

Who is 4 Inuyasha.

1. Kagome

54 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Kikyo

9 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

I would say that InuYasha should be with Kikyou. Kikyou caught him first! MANY years before Kagome stupidhead! FINDERS KEEPERS! but finders keepers doesn't work if Kikyou is dead... so yea, Kikyou dead = IY should go bang the next chick, which is Kagome.

2. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

That I have no clue....

Inuyasha should remain solitary or something. So should Kikyou. But that's just my view of things. Kagome can find a nice guy in her own time....

3. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

meh, like houjo. he might be a little dense, but heck, at least he's kind and thoughtful...

lol... you make it sound as if inuyasha is some kind of inatimate (?) object that was just thrown off to the side, and then found one day.. lol.

and i don't think that he would necessarilly 'bang' the next chick.... yeah. lol, it's like he's some teenage-deranged hormonic dog. or just some eenage dog that humps everything in sight. o_O ... maybe he is.... freaky.... lol. plus, it wouldn't be such a nice picture... (gyaaaaa~!!!! toooooooo much fanfiction!!!!!! lol...)

*sigh* they should all just die alone. aaaaaaaall alone in the world.... *sob* (well, not really because i'd be happy that all the guys are single... ^__^)

4. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Just a quick point to make (I'll be back tomorrow with some "Why Kagome should be with Inuyasha / Why Kikyo's actually not so bad" commentary).

Regarding the proposition that Kagome "hook-up" with Inuyasha's reincarnation: Aside from the fact that he could've been reincarnated into a rare breed of New Mexican caterpillar (or a GIRL maybe), I'm beginning to think the Kagome/Kikyo reincarnation "coincidence" hasn't served its purpose with the viewers! Kagome and Kikyo share some physical qualities, the same basic principles, and a few personality traits, however, they are *NOT* the same person. Many of Kagome's unresolved conflicts with both Kikyo/Inuyasha stem from the assumption that she's either "a Kikyo clone" or that "futuristic $lut that infringed on Kikyo's terf!" Inuyasha and his reincarnation are *not* going to be carbon copies, and (especially with the knowledge she has now) Kagome isn't just going to leap into his arms and resign herself to a life of residual affection. If Kagome fell in love with Inuyasha's reincarnation it would be entirely of her own accord, and his relationship to Inuyasha probably wouldn't influence her to the extent that Kikyo and her would "both be with Inuyasha".

5. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

so kagome inyuasha just forgets her when he sees kikyo its so sad!

6. ANIKA1213

ANIKA1213 New Member

Who Is 4 Inuyasha

I Really Cant Stand Those *****es But Kagome Is 4 Inuyasha (sorry Kikoyo)

7. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

You can find my commentary on the well-traveling at this thread: http://www.mangatoanime.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=10821

8. cold_katanagirl

cold_katanagirl New Member

I prefer Inuyasha x Kikyo. I think they made a good match, and they obviously had something special going on.

Inuyasha x Kagome is nice I suppose... But it's just another average anime couple. You see a lot of canon pairings like these two, and I like to have a slight variety in my supported shippings.

9. Kriszty

Kriszty New Member

Inuyasha and Kagome rulez 4eva!!!

Umm... If he can't go for humans, than can he go for Kikyo? I mean, she's dead, and she was a very powerful priestess all right, but she was still human... (I saw the series only Inu's 3rd transform into "full-demon-hood", so sorry if I'm wrong and in the followings it turned out that Kikyo was a monster or somethin'. :p If it's so, than this comment doesn't excists. :p )

Inuyasha and Kagome rulez 4eva!!!

10. Orion

Orion Gears

Kagome man, all the way. There's just something between her and Inuyasha... I always laugh when Kagome says sit boy and Inuyasha has to sit.:anime: