Who is better -- Goku or Vegeta?

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by CandymanGotenks, Feb 4, 2003.

?

who do you think is better goku or vegeta.

1. goku

52.2%
  2. vegeta

47.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Salamander

Salamander New Member

I like Vegeta more because I don't like 'pure-heroes' like Goku. You must be a bit of evil to be a good hero. Anti-heroes like Manji from Blade of the Immortal rule.

2. Dark_Dreams

Dark_Dreams New Member

For skill it's Goku. He has natural talent. Vegeta is the coolest though. He is just so colded blooded yet so sweet toward his family. I cried when he died tryng to defeat fat Buu

3. Acolyte V1

Acolyte V1 New Member

Got to agree with Dark_Dreams on a point there; the whole Vegeta sacrificing himself to try and stop Buu just sent a shiver up my spine ;) ... that and when he finally decided to pitch in against Perfect Cell during the final battle.

I think both characters have merit... as has been illustrated all the way along. All through DBZ, I preferred Vegeta, hands down, just for his cool and anti-hero persona. I just recently started to watch the original Dragonball, though, and the charm of Goku's character is starting to catch up on me now ^.^

4. eagleclaw

eagleclaw New Member

goku verse vegeate

I am a huge Dragonball Z Fan and speaking of the battle between Goku and Vegeta, I think the star which is Goku would win because he has so many ways to beat his challengers, plus he takes fighting as a game. As for Vegeta he wouldn't be able to beat Goku because Goku has beaten and fought the best when he was just a boy. That is my opinion.

5. zero35

zero35 New Member

i like goku cuz he always finds a way to power up farther and he figured out
    how to do the fusion.

6. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Yeah, I've always found it amazing how much potential and versatility Goku has. When he became a Super Saiyen everyone thought he was the most powerful being in the whole Universe. And then suddenly someone more powerful came along but he still managed to become even more powerful than them, or have his son deal with it XP

7. Richter

Richter New Member

Goku is an inspiring hero. Always fighting for people who know nothing of him, never bothered by Satan taking all the glory. Catastrophe hits and he's still trying his best to help out. He is selfless and fights for others. That's what makes him stronger and better than Vegeta.

8. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Goku because he doesn't look like someone just fired up his @$$ with live wire. Vegeta, on the other hand, does. Oh, and, Vegeta is just plain ugly. Sure, goku isn't sweet-lovin' eye-candy either but at least i can look at him while I'm eating.

9. naruto_ninetail

naruto_ninetail New Member

that isnt really true. they have to be all out good to be able to turn into ssj4. since goku is the only one of the 2 that is actually 100% good at heart, he can easily change into ssj4, but since vegita no matter what will always have some bad in him, he needs toe machine to become ssj4. its not really a matter of strength on the ssj4 thing

10. hoodie

hoodie New Member

I will never spam a forum Arcueid moderates again. I am warned and will be banned next time.

11. bebop boy23

bebop boy23 New Member

i think vegeta is better but i want to know what you think

12. Saiyan ChiChi

Saiyan ChiChi New Member

I like Vegeta the best but I like Goku too.

13. Kyosama

Kyosama New Member

Vegeta's much cooler he's got that whole short and angry thing going on and Gokuu has too much of a soul anyway he's too much of a boy scout!

14. Inuyasha_Ownage

Inuyasha_Ownage New Member

yea Goku may be a goody goody.. but hes still much stronger and smarter than Vegeta.. i vote for Goku

15. DBGalaxy

DBGalaxy New Member

Vegeta beats Goku

Vegeta may not always be the strongest but he is definitely the smarter of the two. It was Vegeta's strategizing that led to the defeat of Majin Buu. Vegeta is also more interesting due to his own personal drama.

16. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

Goku for sure. If Vegeta fights with someone, he doesn't take his time to watch his enemies skills and Goku always takes his time to watch his opponent on how they fight.

17. Vegetalover16

Vegetalover16 New Member

i think that Vegeta is better in looks , but i have to admit that Goku is the superior fighter , no matter how much i dont want to....

18. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Hm. I think Goku is better in looks actually XD

Goku indeed is the superior fighter; the whole series is centered around him. It's that way with every other series.

19. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Nah, Goku is much better in looks.
    I think he's a more powerful fighter than Vegeta.

1 person likes this.
  20. Vegetalover16

Vegetalover16 New Member

Wtf?

okay , people!! how is the seven hecks is Kakarott superior in looks to Vegeta? answer : he isn't!! if you think he is , then message me and , please , tell me why!! i dont get it!!! Vegeta is Awesome , and he is hot!! i love his hair , and his attitude , and everything about him! he is the best Super Saiyan!! well , thats not true , that's only my opinion , but if you like Kakarott better , then im soryy if i offended you! ^_^ it is just that i am a Rabid Vegeta Fan Girl , as you can tell from my name!! -_-'