Who is better -- Goku or Vegeta?

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by CandymanGotenks, Feb 4, 2003.

?

who do you think is better goku or vegeta.

1. goku

52.2%
  2. vegeta

47.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I think Goku is teh sexy beast!! hehe.. jk

I have trouble discriminating between the two, but both look cool. In terms of skill Goku beats Vegeta since he was the first to reach SSJ..

2. _ukyo_

_ukyo_ New Member

GOKU Vegeta is ugly! Ew it looks like hes balding in the front XD

3. Yamcha

Yamcha New Member

Heh, no contest! I pick my good friend, Goku. How can anyone not like Goku??? He's a great warrior, a great husband, a great father, and a great friend. He's simply a great man in general. Now, as for Vegeta... Well, he's ok, but he can't hold a candle to Goku in any way shape and form.

4. fluffyofthewind

fluffyofthewind New Member

i think vegeta is better. why? because he has an i don't care way if thinking. i love that about vegeta.

5. Vegetalover16

Vegetalover16 New Member

okay , people!! how can you all like Kakarott? vegeta is superior in every way , shape of form to the wannabe-earthling!! vegeta is evil (kind of..) and goku is well , not evil at all!! for al the people bashing vegeta , may kami have mercy on you all!!! to all the one that sais vegeta is superior , thank you!!!! i bet that their are enough Rabid Vegeta Fan Girls to take over the world , and that the number of Kakarott fan girls couldnt even eat as much as he does in one sitting!!

also, why are people bashing vegeta? i dont think that this thread was made for you to bash who ever you dont like. like that person that said this :

Goku because he doesn't look like someone just fired up his @$$ with live wire. Vegeta, on the other hand, does. Oh, and, Vegeta is just plain ugly. Sure, goku isn't sweet-lovin' eye-candy either but at least i can look at him while I'm eating.

thta is rude. just plain rude. and vegeta is not ugly , so there!!

6. Krystal-chan

Krystal-chan New Member

I don't know what you people are thinking saying that Goku is hotter than Vegeta. To you people who spoke on behalf of Vegeta that wasn't directed at you. Vegeta may not be the superior fighter, though I hate to admit it, but he is definitly smarter. Goku is the goody-goody, boy scout type, that I loathe. Sorry to Goku fans but thats my opinion.

7. Yamcha

Yamcha New Member

This poll goes beyond who's hotter or who's the better fighter. It goes into who's the better person.

Goku is a good man. He's the kinda guy you can put your total faith in his hands and know everything is going to be ok. He's so selfless and he puts the well-fair of others above his. He's very supportive and very helpful. He's truly a remarkable person.

Vegeta on the other hand is a dispicable person. He's the kinda guy who'll stab you in the back and leave you for dead. He's self-centered, rude, egotistical and arogant. He has the personality of a stump and he's about as pleasent as a bad rash. Well, he does become a better person around the end of DBZ but that's a little too late.

2 people like this.
  8. ~ruby_zeal~

~ruby_zeal~ New Member

of course vegeta is better than goku!! brains over brawn, that's what i say. goku's an idiot who only wins because he is the main character :anger2: if that werent so, vegeta could totally kick goku's @$$!!!

besides, i luv vegeta's cold attitude, its wat makes him cooler that goku

9. Yamcha

Yamcha New Member

So let me get this straight... Goku sucks because he's the main character, and Vegeta is cool because he's cold? Is that about it?

Oh, wait; Goku is stupid because he's not a crafty deceptive jerk, and doesn't deserve to win in fights regardless of the amount of effort he puts in his training.

Wow, that was all really logical. :rolleyes:

So then, it's not about who's the better person, but actually just a popularity contest, right?

Ok, this whole poll is a joke.

Well, I have no problem with people picking Vegeta if this is just a popularity contest, but if this is suppose to be a poll for which one is a more model human being (so to speek) then judging by the current score (Goku 8. Vegeta 10), this whole thing failed miserably.

Total waste of my time to get involved with this joke of a thread. :anger2:

EDIT: Oh, and one more thing... Vegeta may be smart with his mind, but Goku is smart with his heart, and the power of the heart always prevails over the power of the mind. Ever heard of the saying "Nice guys finnish last"?. That's why the good guys always win. :cool:

10. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

No offense to Vegeta fans but.... Vegeta really sucks. He acts all big and bad like he is the strongest but when he gets into a fight, he is beatin down like a lil girl. All talk no action, and throughout the series Vegeta is always gettin whooped around and Goku has ALWAYS been the strongest. So between the two Goku is definatly the better.

11. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

My vote goes to Goku, he has been there for his family many times, Vegeta didn't care about his family, untill later in the show.

Goku put his life on the line for an other planet, and he fought to save his own planet because he knew it was the right thing to do, Vegeta does have a good hart, but he trys not to show it.

Vegeta trys to fight with Goku, for no other resion than to show he can beat him, which he can't.