Who is Chiaotzu?

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by FluffyLover15, Dec 23, 2002.

1. FluffyLover15

FluffyLover15 New Member

Who is Chiaotzu? And why is he in DragonBallZ? Is he evil or good?

2. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Chaitzu is like a china doll-ish king of some far away land originally introcusced in the DB Movie. He is a good guy. He's in DBZ because, um, he follows Teinshinhan around.

3. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I heard somewhere that Chiaotzu is an emperor, I'm not sure if that is true or not (I missed watching that part of Dragonball. Also he has telepathic powers and can stop fighters in their tracks

4. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

Chaoitzu is an emporer, who was...er...kinda evil in the beginning of dragonball, in one of the tenkaichi budokai's. he's telepathically linked to tenshinhan, who was trained by.....(augh! forgot his name!) and they were gunna beat gokou and whatever. he really doesnt serve a purpose.

5. NeoCosmicDream

NeoCosmicDream New Member

Chaoitzu wasn't an evil king. He just didn't know that that crane master dude was evil. I have the movie where he was introduced.
    BUT!!!! In the TV show he's not a king. He's just a student training with the Crane Master.

6. + annovachan +

I stand corrected! im sorry! *bows to the master*
    tee hee hee, i kinda guessed on that part. whatever. i hate him no matter what.

7. NeoCosmicDream

I remember when I was younger...Like, 10 or so...When I thought he was a crappy, corny extra character in the show.

8. NeoCosmicDream

I think he was cool when he sacrificed himself in the fight with Nappa and Vegeta. I think he did self-destruct on one of them saibamen dudes. ((Did I spell that right?))

9. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

I always found Chiaotzu and Tienshinhan became completly unimportant to the plots of the later sagas of the TV show and were probably only kept 'cos their fans would be mad if they were dumped, ne?
    In fact, are they in DBGT at all? :confused: :confused: :confused:

10. + annovachan +

i dont think so. you dont see much of them anymore after the cell saga, do you?
    i think they're in one episode, but they get knocked out. figures.

11. Inu-luffer

Inu-luffer New Member

you have a point Cloud18 he would be beat to dust with buu, there's not even half a match if they were to fight, but he would try to fight back, even if he did know he didn't have much of a chance, so you have to give him credit for being brave:D

12. Vegito_luver

Vegito_luver Guest

Annovachan is right about them being knocked out in one of the newer (not new but u understand,right?) episodes. Only its just Tien.

During the fight with Majin Buu either before or after he absorbs Gohan, Tien comes back out of no where to help them, only MB jumps behind him and hits him in the back of the head. He wasn't even ready.

hes so mean:mad:

13. + annovachan +

tenshinhan's a fathead. i used ta like him as a character, but i lost all respect for him cuz...uh..i...uh....
    ...*trails off*