Inu-Yasha Who is the most annoying character?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by tascha, Jul 14, 2004.

1. tascha

tascha New Member

We all know all the characters in inuyasha can be a bit annoying at times but who is the most annoying one. It can be a demon( which is in more then three shows) It can be a person from the inu gang or some other character( which has to be in more than three shows).You can even put one from each category. make sure you put why he/she/it/they are/is so annoying. ^_^

Villain:KAnna
    why?:THat Girl has sum serious problems. She taKES every thing so serious and she has no emotions. she give me a cold feeling down my spine. Her mirior can get on my nerves alot!

Inu gang: kagome
    Why?: HER annoying voice in the english verson!!! I find It annoying the she gets mad so easily at inuyasha.....

other:kikyo

Why?:She annoyes meh with her "Come to hell with me"and her killing desease. She can get annoying with her confusing actions. come on... who side is she on any way? I get annoyed when I'm confused! DEAd Or alive?! make your decision.....

2. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Villian: Bankotsu...the guy's just so dumb. he needs a life...literally. he's ugly and weaker than a poodle. the only thing that's good with him is his sword. dang, such a large sword he has :shy3: :shy3: :sweat2:

Inu Gang: InuYasha is an untrained dog. keeps crappin' all over the place. and i don't mean literally *nasty poeple* i mean with his mouth. he's sooo mean to Kagome. She's a good girl, and has never done anything wrong. *takes out hanky* i love that girl.

Other: Jakotsu...geez, the dude is wrong. Yes he has better legs than any woman on the planet, but his fashion taste is so...eww. You go wrong with fashion, you get banned from Earth.

just incase you foozeballs haven't figured it out yet, i'm lying. Bankotsu is da bomb! OOHH

3. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Shouldn't someone just say "Shippo" and get it over with? If anyone actually likes Shippo, I'll be surprised.

4. tascha

tascha New Member

Shippo can be annoying at some times but I think he is cute. He is one of the yougest characters and he is a kid so it is normal for him to get a bit irritading. I like him and I think he adds something in the inu gang :anime:

5. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Has anybody besides me noticed that after Miroku showed up, Shippo was sort of treated as an afterthought? I was on this fansite and the webmaster was ranting about how she thought Miroku was brought in to be Shippo's babysitter so Takahashi could develop the Inuyasha/Kagome relationship, but of course Miroku's character was so popular that they kept him around and gave him a love interest of his own. Now Shippo just seems to tag along without ever saying or doing much of anything other then stating the obvious.

Most annoying character..hmm...

Villain: Sesshomaru. It isn't like I've anything against Sesshomaru, it's just that his fanbase is rather nauseating, but if you discount the fanbase then I'd have to go with Naraku, since it irritates me to no end how he can be so one-sided. I keep hoping to see some glimpse of good in him -it wouldn't change the way anybody feels for him, I understand that- but I'd really like to see something in him other then this all powerful vengence and hatred for mankind. Or Bankotsu...just for the sake of annoying Wing Goddess ;)

Inu Gang: Well I like the characters of the Inuyasha gang, but if I really had to choose I'd say Shippo for the reasons stated above. He doesn't really do much of anything.

Other: Hojo, though you have to laugh him sometimes. Honestly, I've never seen a person more dense, though Kagome's friends irritate me at times too.

6. Dilandau

Dilandau Highly Disturbed

Hmm... Overall, I'd have to say that I don't like Rin. ^^; This is based solely on the dub, though, because it's been so long since I read the manga - so maybe she's better in the sub. I just find her kind of unnecessary, except in the context of her interactions with Sesshoumaru. But aside from showing that he's got a gentler side, I really don't see any point to her character. Same deal with Shippou; he doesn't really serve any function, and tag-along characters tend to bother me. The cute-factor wears thin after a while.

7. tascha

tascha New Member

WEll Rin and shippo don't play the biggest parts in the show espicially in the first 80 eps but if you see or read more eps You might apriciate <<--(can't spell)there role much more... And You will see more of sesshoumaru's kindness with Rin, It is actually really cute.

Shippo has to tag along because he has no family and the inu gang won't ditch him or he will be eating alive out there.Like I said he adds something to the inu gang...

8. Saiyan ChiChi

Saiyan ChiChi New Member

Villain: Juromaru And Kageromaru, I just didn't like these two.

Inu Gang: I like all of the Inu Gang but I guess I have to go with Shippo. Sure he's cute but he seems to butt in too much on Inuyasha and Kagome.

Other: Kagome's friends. They're always trying to pair Kagome up with Hojo eventhough it's obvious Kagome doesn't like him that way.

9. NoDa

NoDa New Member

Wing Goddess, you scared me there! Bankotsu is cool!

Villan: At first i though Akago was, but then I was like... no... I had watched back on the episodes with the black miko Tsubaki, and well, she was annoooooyyyiiinnnggg! Why? I hate her because she is too power hungary, and she is waaaaaaayyyy to obessesed with her face... and she's ugly, down to her voice she was annoying.

Inuyasha's group: I absolutly didn't like Kagome at first because i thought she was too perfect, but later i saw how she maturedm so i don't despise her anymore... (sorry Kagome's Arrow) But I now don't like it Shippou or Sango... sorry... Sango because i think she wallows to much in her past, and her brother, and also because, she really scares me...

Other: At first Kikyou because she... STILL HAS MY DVD... opps, was that aloud? Well Kikyou because she keeps on coming back... but i don't hate her that much anomore. I have more harboring feelings about is Kouga. Especially after i rewatched 117 i realized how annoying he was... I hate him cause he it to persistent with Kagome and i don't think he'll ever give up. Also I really hate Hakkaku... he's really ugly, and idiotic

10. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

Villain:Kagura I know she's independent from Naraku, but she just irritates me. She's snotty, she rants too much, and she always flies away from Inu-Yasha; when they're THIS CLOSE to defeating the little snot. :anger2:

InuGroup:Kagome and Shippo Kagome whines, pouts, yells, screams, has a VERY BAD TEMPER and was so helpless in the beginning. I'm having a had time liking her because of these things. Sometimes I wish Sango would slap her.

Shippo annoys me even more though. He doesn't do much for the team; and he always cowers behind Kagome in battle. I know he's a little kid, but COME ON! He's got powers for crying out loud, and he hardly ever uses them! :dizzy2:

Other:Kagome's friends They're so annoying, moronic, and naive. I wish Kagome would ditch them. They aren't friends at all. They're pests!

11. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

that little brat shippou is the most anoying (that how you spell it?) thing ever because he's just a little loud mouth thing with fur. anyway, it's because he almost always goes out to battle but backs out because he says something like, "ora mada kodomo nanoni. . ." chi. mendokusai. and he always gets kagome to say osuwari to inuyasha. ugh i really just get sick of him whenever i see him.

sorry to all shippou fans.

jaken and rin are also anoying.
    rin: sesshoumaru sama!!!! oiteikanaide!!!!!

me: teme-ra uzai yo. that goes to shippou and rin

12. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Th...They exist?!?! They actually exist?!?!?!? :shock:

13. Sanyu

Sanyu Member

...I'm in as much shock as you Shinryu...
    Anyhoo, I agree that Shippou is one annoying (<< the spelling ^^) little fur ball... Apart from him, Hojo, and Kagome's friends, now that they have been brought up.. Thats it for the IY gang and the innocent.. Villians: Jaken. I dont know, he's just one of those characters that seems useless.. He talks for sesshy like he's some... uhh... i dunno. Lke sesshy has no voice of his own or something. Unless it's neccissary (um, spelling error?) for Jaken to be Sesshy's voice..? Well yeah, thats my 2cents ^^

--Beauty :catgirl:
    P.S. Haven't seen/read all of the series so don't wonder why I'm not annoyed by Rin, etc. Yeah ^^

14. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

jakens annoying, and i think hes gay to sesshomaru :anime:

15. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

As much as I'm inclined to agree with you jakotsu, I think it may be more of a case of severe hero worship than anything else, but for all we know he could be. :D

Another character I forgot to add has to be Kagome's teacher, because whoever it is must be the most dimwitted creature inhabiting Japan. I mean the girl is out of school for months at a time, and he's perfectly content to believe some weakly strung together lies from her grandfather without having the thought of a "doctor's note" even cross his mind.

16. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

jakens voice is like the chorus of a thousand nails against a chalkboard :anime:

17. tascha

tascha New Member

That is so true that teacher must be really Dumb!!! wow I wish My teachers were like that.... :anime:
    hOW COMe Kagome only has one teacher?In my HIgh school I have lots of teachers a little too much!that kagome is lucky!!

18. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

I would say shippou he is an ignorant bafoone. He does nothing in the show all he does is get in the way I think the should cut off his tail and make something with it.Maybe a purse. Then leave him out in wilderness.

19. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

how could you not like shippo? he sometimes asks miroku stuff (stuff he heard in which kids arnt supposed to know about) which is quite funny, and for gods sake hes only a child

20. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Now now, let's not bring God into this now. He gave his reason as to why he doesn't like Shippo, so you shouldn't start bashing him for it:p

Yea, Shippo can be annoying, but he's just a kid and each character has their annoying trait. IY being a prick, Kagome always calling for IY, Miroku touching girls behinds, etc. I guess most ppl are aiming for the kid for it's an easy target :cool: