Inu-Yasha Who is the most annoying character?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by tascha, Jul 14, 2004.

1. Dark_One

Dark_One New Member

annoying ****er

NARAKU!!!!!!! damn ****er atleast jakotsu can admit he's gay (which is kind of creepy) but still he's cool 2 me >.< and sadly i think he's cute.........yes........yes...........yes it scary but back on to da subject NARAKU >.< i have a pic of him trying on pumps

and u can't dis bankotsu or jakotsu they rock even if one of then is gay >.> :sweat2:

>.< and that is all 4 now JAKEN SUCKS[/FONT]

2. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

You cannot totally dis Bankotsu and Jakotsu. Bankotsu and Jakotsu make the cutest couple in my mind......don't ask, my mind is always twisted.

I forgot to add this to my other post, Kagome did get sucked back in the fuedal era yes, but it is her decision to go back and put herself in danger. (Sort of in danger)

3. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Silver Rei, we do not flame other board members just because they disagree with our opinions. I personally rather like Kagome myself and hardly find her annoying, but you don't see me yelling and swearing at other members when they say they think she's annoying. You can continue to not care what others say, but please refrain from yelling at them for it. That implies that you do care, or you wouldn't bother shouting at them.

As it stands, as of the last episode, I find Hakudoshi to be quite an annoying character myself. I want to step on his head. A lot.

4. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

I think that people ought to at least read the rules at least once. Anyways, not to dissagree with anyone, but yeah...Shippou gets on my nerves a little bit. Second one that just annoys me is Myoga. None of them are relevant to any of whats going on around them. Maybe Myoga only, cuz he knows his stories of the past. Shippou is just....there...

5. Sarian Shioto

Sarian Shioto New Member

most annoying charecter?

The most annoying charecter is......Koga! :eek: he is a perv.

6. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

I think you mean Miroku. I haven't seen Koga as a perv at all. All he does is tell Kagome he loves her.

7. Sarian Shioto

Sarian Shioto New Member

Your right, Miroku is the pervert!

8. kikyoulvr4eva

Yes, Miroku is the pervert, but I can only see him as the comedy part in the show. Jakotsu too.

9. Sarian Shioto

Sarian Shioto New Member

Yes! He is quite funny!

10. kikyoulvr4eva

You can easily understand what Kikyou is doing if you listen and read. Kikyou isn't in the Inuyasha gang, but she is on their side. Kikyou wants to kill Naraku and earn justice for her death, so it's kinda obvious she's good.

Kikyou only said "Come to hell with me," once to Inuyasha. Does she say that in the anime? Cause she doesn't in the manga.

Kikyou is dead. She was ressurected against her will.

Like Shinryu said, Kagome's voice doesn't have much to do with annoyence. It's just a voice actress.

Just pondering, but why do you think Kanna takes everything seriously? Kanna is the demon of "nothingness" She has no emotion, no smell, no aura. She was created that way. Also, emotionless means she can't be serious.

I'm sorry if I offended you in any way. But I'm not trying to change your opinion for who is annoying or not. It's your opinion, not mine.

11. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I hate Kikyou. She has to be the worest character. I wish she would stay dead.

12. kikyoulvr4eva

Please specify why. It would be very helpful. Thanks.

13. Sarian Shioto

Sarian Shioto New Member

I dont think Kikyo is annoying, she is cool. So she is half dead, so what?

14. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

Basher19 just hates her terribly. I wish she wouldn't get so upset over a dumb cartoon character. :rolleyes:

15. kikyoulvr4eva

GAHH!!!!! Kikyou's not dumb......though I have to agree with you.

16. Basher

I know I stated this before. I wish she would stay dead. She is the most annoying character because she came back to life. And won't die for her own selfish reasons. She cannot live again. Dead is dead. She treated guarding the shikon no tama like a job. She saved lives. She isn't worthy of being a miko.

17. kikyoulvr4eva

Yeah, of course you can't live again. But Kikyou was resurrected against her will. She was forced to come back to life by the ogre that wanted to get her to collect the Shikon Shards to be used by evil. You can't exactly help being resurrected against your will and was left wondering around without a soul due to your reincarnation.

Guarding the Shikon no Tama was her job. If your saying that Kikyou wasn't worthy of being a miko, then why is she one? You aren't just suddendly chosen out of the blue to be a miko. Kikyou had to endure lots of hard training and archer lessons to become a miko.

You wish she were dead. Kikyou wants to be dead also, but she still has to regain the right kill Naraku for her death. She has the right to gain justice for her death.

Uh.....what's wrong with saving lives?

18. Cho Cho Chan

Cho Cho Chan New Member

The most anoying charactor is definatly miroku.He's such a PERVERT!!!!!!!!!

19. Basher

Yes, Kikyo was resurrected against her own will. But she still chooses to stay here. First off in my opinion Kikyo became unworthy of being a miko. She treated it like it was her job and not her duty. She was given this special power that most would have wanted. But she still wasn't happy. She wanted to do normal things and be a "woman." Who said she couldn't have? She was the only one standing in her own way. It may have been hard for her but if you truely want something then you go for it. She was standing in her own way.

Kikyo doesn't have the right to stay here. When you are completily dead you have lost your right to live. Plus she steals souls. What about those poor people? They will never find peace. One example of a selfish act by Kikyo.

She first wanted to kill Inuyasha (still does in a way I think) because she thought he betrayed her. She then heard she was tricked. So instead of going after the person who tricked her, she tried to take Inuyasha to hell with her. She then finally understood and switched her motives. She gave Naraku more of the shikon no tama making him stronger. He went and killed more people, destroyed places, and etc. I believe those loses are not worth what she did.

The atomic bomb was built and unfortinatily dropped. It killed thosands but more lives were saved because they knew that their enemy didn't have this kind of weapon.

Kikyo gave Naraku the most destructive weapon of that time because she had a plan that may work. Why take the chance with something when it could work? Especially when human, demon, hanyos, and animal lives are at stake. Another example of a selfish act by Kikyo.

Kikyo isn't that great as some people made her out to believe. Her actions speak for themselves. She is easily to blaime for all those deaths that Naraku did after he got a big chunk of the shikon no tama. Americans didn't give the A-bomb to the Japanese and say, "here you go. Blow us up or better yet make more and then take us out."

Another thing I would like to point out is that Kikyo wanted to give Inuyasha the shikon no tama to make him human. First off Inuyasha wasn't to sure on this. If you loved someone why would you want to change them? Plus who knew if it would work maybe if there was a little doubt then Inuyasha would be made into a demon. It could have gone either way. Plus they both lost trust pretty easily. I think that proves they both were unsure.

Kikyo died. We would all love to come back from the dead and kill the one who killed us but that ain't going to happen that is what friends or lovers are for. :D

There is nothing wrong with saving lives that is what Kikyo did. Apparentily it wasn't important enough for her after all it was her job.

For all these reasons above I hate kikyo and think she is extremely annoying.

20. kikyoulvr4eva

First of all, being a miko means that you can't show any feeling whatsoever.You cannot have any feelings of fear, love, sadness, or even happiness. Kikyou always had to keep a straight face, not showing any sign of emotion. She hurt inside and she even couldn't show that emotion. If she does, then she loses her job as a miko. If Kikyou wanted to get rid of her "job" then she would've done so already.

Of course Kikyou steals souls. It animates her body, but there is a fact that you might not know. Kikyou collects girls souls. She only takes their energy, then releases them later on. The only thing she takes is the energy. She then makes them pass on to heaven, even if they are destined to go to hell. So in other words, she purifys them.

Kikyou wanted to kill Inuyasha yes, but how many times? Only once. It was Kagome who told her that it was Naraku, but I don't think you would want to trust someone you dislike. Notice how Kikyou went to her younger sister Kaede for the true facts. Then she switched her motives. If Inuyasha hadn't told her that he couldn't stop thinking about her, then she wouldn't have taken him to hell. Kikyou thought that he stopped loving her. It wasn't hate that Kikyou wanted to take Inuyasha to hell, it was love. She wanted him to live in hell with her than living on earth unable to stop thinking about her.

*spoiler*

Of course Kikyou gave Naraku the Shikon Shards. The only way for Naraku to become a full demon is to fuse with the Shikon Shard. So, her plan will work. Kikyou plans to, when Naraku finally fuses with the jewel, will purify the whole jewel, sending Naraku to hell and purifying the jewel.

Her actions, huh? She goes around healing injuired soliders and villagers. Maybe because the anime changes everything about the story. They change the actions of Kikyou and Kagome, making Kikyou seem very evil.

Taking risks is part of life.

Kikyou didn't just come back to life on her own you know.

1 person likes this.