Who is your Favorite Character overall?

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by GranaWarrior, Jan 17, 2003.

1. Seven Year Itch

Seven Year Itch New Member

Vegeta

He's my favorite DBZ Character.

2. DarkDom

DarkDom New Member

Seriously, the best dbz charictor ever, was vageta, he's such a cocky arogant guy which makes him so cool
    Pure power isnt needed but just the cool sly ways of vageta in the saiyan and freiza saga

3. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

i like Pan because she speaks her mind. she also shows a good bit of power developing.

4. chazzydaz

chazzydaz New Member

Mine has to be Chi Chi and Uub.

5. *ChibiX

*ChibiX New Member

My Favorite Character is Trunks :anime:

6. Hice

Hice New Member

Tie between two characters.

Korin - Because he just looks so cool

and

Mr Satan(Hercule) - Gotta love The Champ!

7. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

I like Goku from Dragonball Z/GT.

8. Dante

Dante New Member

Okay since we've got a Zombie thread here, I guess I'll feed it some brains and flesh (albeit all three series suck compared to about 90% of the other anime out there and I'm just bored so sue me ;p)... but without a doubt, the best (or my favorite, rather) character is Gokua (NOT GOKUU/GOKU/GOKUH/WHATEVER. GOKUA. THE SPACE PIRATE. SHEESH!!!). Until.. y'know.. the whole... being impaled upon Trunks' arm thing... yeah, that must've sucked a bit.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

younger Goten
    younger trunks
    Goku( anyway shape or form)
    chichi and Videl :sweat2:

10. Shenlong

Shenlong New Member

The form of Gohan usually called Mystic Gohan by online people. Its the form he takes near the end of DBZ when he's fighting Buu, but gets absorbed. Don't ask me why, but I found it so satisfying when Gohan wanted to wear Goku's gi. It sorta showed that Gohan had finally grown up and taken his father's place as guardian of Earth. Plus, he looks really cool in it too.

11. Majin Buu

Majin Buu New Member

Hmmmm.......thats a hard one. I would have to say Videl-cuz she's just plain cool, Vegeta(when him and Goku are fighting Kid Buu)-cuz he finally admits Goku's the best fighter, and he is just awesome, and Majin Buu-Cuz he turns people into candy, and is cooooooooool :anime: :catgirl:

12. Yamcha

Yamcha New Member

Well, I'm not surprised with the majority of favoured characters here.
    Me, I'm a lone wolf. I don't like to be part of the flock of sheep, so as you can tell from my name, my main man is Yamcha! I just think he's misunderstood by many. He's such a cool character in Dragonball and in the Saiyan saga and Frieza saga. :anime: Then all of a sudden he started to back out of fights and stopped training alltogether! What the f...!?! Why did Akira Toriyama screw around with Yamcha's character like that!?! :anger2: He's suposed to be a strong guy who likes to fight! With the way he was in the Saiyan saga and the Frieza saga, I was suspecting that he could be saiyan.

13. Dante

Dante New Member

You know what man?

If I got *****ed around by a Cell Junior...

Had to put up with Bulma off and on only to have her say a self-centered, stuck-up monkey-*** is better than me in bed...

Accidentally get disqualified from a fighting tournament because I fell off a water tower out of the ring, when I wasn't even really participating...

Every time I used my special technique, the self-controlled sphere of ki it hit the target but did exactly jack-****...

Had my face ****ed up like that...

Had to live all of my life in even Kuririn's shadow...

Had as many different hair-styles as a woman because "Oh, I just can't decide which looks better!"...

AND GOT KILLED BY A ****ING SAIBA-MAN BEFORE THE REAL FIGHT EVEN BEGAN, AND EVEN THAT LITTLE CLOWN CHAOZU LASTED LONGER THAN ME!!! >: ...

I would probably start backing out of fights, too.

14. Yamcha

Yamcha New Member

Well said, Amon Sena. Yeah, I totally agree with you. Yamcha got f****d around WAY too many times. I'm surprised the guy didn't go postal one day and started blasting everything on sight!

Akira Toriyama is a great guy and all, but he seriously f****d up a cool character that had lots of potential.

Man, in Dragonball, he was the strongest guy next to Goku, Piccolo and Tien.
    By the time of the android saga, he started to lose his rank to other characters such as Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, ...and even Krillin! (how embarassing). I guess the guy was just born unlucky.

15. Dante

Dante New Member

I find it rather humorous that you say that the creator of the character messed up his own character. He has the right to do whatever he wants with that character and if you don't like it, too bad, deal. Or get a new favorite character.

Yeah.. Yamucha had potential.

Potential to suck. :p

16. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

And now, Back to the original topic.

17. Zephos

Zephos New Member

Piccolo, Tambarine, Taopipi(non-cyborg) and Majin Boo.

And yhea, Yamcha would be the most pathetic character. But whats that about a water tower?

18. Dante

Dante New Member

It might not have been a water tower... but something similiar. It was movie 9, the one where Bojack and his Space Pirate henchmen hijack the fighting tournament (I should know, since it's the only good movie besides 13 in my opinion, because my favorite character is in movie 9)... Yamucha was lying about and whining, laying on top of some sort of tower of sorts and he slides off and plummets into the water below, thus disqualifying him from the tournament.

19. kill_joy

kill_joy New Member

oh, i like piccolo, his name at vietnam manga is POCOLO ( -> hearing quaintedly ^ ^ ), i like his skin too, it's green ( that is a fruit *___* )

20. Zephos

Zephos New Member

That would explain it, (I don't care for the movies :anger2: ).

Another fave of mine would be No.16.