Who will win the fight between Misao and Koaru?

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by *Fabee*, Jul 22, 2001.

1. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Who is the strongest ...... ? ..... ? .... ?

2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I guess that both of them are strong ... [​IMG]
    *Confused & not sure*

3. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I'd have to say Kaoru, she heads a dojo! You've got to be strong to do that [​IMG]

4. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Good point...
    but I guess Misao would win the match because she has the stronger will to succeed

Go .. Misao .. Go [​IMG]

5. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Tough call...but ultimately I go with Misao.

She's got all that field work as oniwabanshu, she's had a little training with Shinomori Aoshi, and she's got cooler techniques: Sansetsu Tobi Kunai!!!

BakaMattSu, not to be confused with Akamatsu, a loser who gets the crap beat of him by Kenshin, and loses his head to Saitoh...

6. Zei

Zei New Member

I dunno Kaoru is deadly with vegetables 8)

7. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I hope that wasn't another stab at me being a turnip!!!

BakaMattSu, Carrots vs. Shruiken? You make the call...

8. Zanza

Staff Member

After giving it a little thought And after watching the first two seasons .. I guess that Misao is better .. even though that Kaoru has a Dojo .. But Misao is more active or HYPER !!

Kaoru is kinda quiet .. !!

You know what I am saying :dizzy2: ??

9. Jitsumi kenji

Jitsumi kenji New Member

cheese me

misao.

10. Dosaki Kitanai

Dosaki Kitanai New Member

misao

I have to say misao unless they were fighting over kenshin or somthing along those lines, then koaru....

11. chupito

chupito New Member

WHY!!?????

WHYY!!!!????? Why i am the only one who can see how strong is kaoru-sensei-sama!!!!!??????? *crying really hard*
    Mean ppl are bad, you all are worst than the ppl i have to live with in brazil :bleed:!!!! *everyone with open mouths*
    This is the worst thing chupito ever call someone!!!!

"SPOILERS (kyoto ark)" Not true, but i like this word:p cuz is the word i live for on on internet:D!!!

KAORU-sensei-sama was the one who won kamatari remember?????!!!!!!! Not that weasel:sweat:, she just was knocked by kamatari!!!! Kaoru is the one who won!!! (okay, maybe she wouldn't win without that kunai of misao:p) The funny thing is that okina send kaoru and yahiko fight with that "bird", and misao to fight alone with kamatari(he could have killed misao)!!!!
    BTW, Hania trained misao not aoshi... sometimes aoshi would teach her something, but her real teacher was hania!!!

Toomaa i thought we are on the same side!!!!!!!

Did you guys miss me?! or no one noted i'm not around here that much!!!!! noooo please!!!!!!

j/k:D!

12. Zanza

Staff Member

Men's shaddow .. !

You see chupito .. Misao lived under her grandfather & Aoshi's shadow .. you know what does that means, right?
    That means that she lived under MEN's shaddow .. so she acts like one .. while Kaoru lived by herself .. you know what I mean right?
    And as long as Misao has lived under TWO MEN's shaddow ..
    so :) ?

13. Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom New Member

I think it's gona be Kaoru;)

14. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

**** More Kyoto Spoilers ****

Sure, chup, Okina did send Misao out alone to face Kamatari... advising her to keep her distance. It was Kaoru who later made the poorly judged plan to move in closely. "Wait, Misao. Look at his weapon. It's large and clumsy, meaning when he swings, he'll leave himself open." Her observation was good, but in the end it was her plan to rush Kamatari, not knowing the Ohgama's hidden defense which was what injured Misao...You further closed your argument yourself...without Misao's kunai to use as a wedge, Kaoru would have lain dead to Kamataris' onslaught...

And, Zanz, while Misao grew up in "men's shadows", she is still a young girl. The statement that most impacted Aoshi during Kenshin's attempt to turn him back from darkness was regarding Misao...

KENSHIN: Did you know Misao now leads the Oniwabanshu?
    AOSHI: She can handle it. She's a strong girl.
    KENSHIN: And did you know this same girl had tears in her eyes when I told her I would bring you back?

Kaoru had lived much of her life on her own, but in her father's shadow...another man's shadow in fact. It was his dojo that she carried on, fighting as was not the customary place of women of the time period. So, she in fact, was quite "manly", as well...

I do admit it would be an interestinf fight, though... :)

15. Zanza

Staff Member

I know, but, Misao lived with her Grandfather and Aoshi .. and still(I mean more men:sweat:!), But Kaoru, didnt. I mean - I donno when her father died and how old was she then, but what I am pointing is the "men shadow" I was talking about is stronger within Misao more than Kaoru..

16. ChaosBurnFlame

ChaosBurnFlame New Member

Well, Misao actually has higher physical stats, being able to do the rooftop leaps(tm) and better than normal speed. Kaoru's still somewhere in the 'superhuman' range(able to leap from the top of a building, and doing flips), but not near Misao's.... but then again, Kaoru has more experience in battle.

17. chupito

chupito New Member

18. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

i think Kaoru will win...
    the fight will be intresting between them..:dizzy2:

19. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Are we assuming that Kaoru's using a katana of some sort instead of a shinai? Because if she uses the shinai, I don't think she'll have a good chance of winning.

If she uses Kenshin's sakaba, then odds would even out more because it's bound to hit harder than oak.

And 'sides, Misao has her kunai, which would negate the sakaba until she actually gets in close.

So, Misao wins, I think.