Who would win in a Fight?

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by bebop boy23, Feb 24, 2004.

?

out of all these who would win in a battel royal.

1. Trunks

12.8%
  2. Buu

25.6%
  3. Goku

61.5%
  4. Vegeta

38.5%
  5. Sayaman

5.1%
  6. Krilin

7.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bebop boy23

bebop boy23 New Member

Out of these, Who would win in a fight?
    Please post your thoughts and comments.

1 person likes this.
  2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I cast my vote for Krillin :anime:

I always wondered why there was no such thing as a super human. I mean, they had Super Nameks, and Super Saiyens. I suppose that Rochi and Krillin were the closest to being super humans even though they were a lot weaker than the Saiyens & Namekians.. blah, rambling.

1 person likes this.
  3. The_bounty_fry

The_bounty_fry New Member

another " who would win ?" thread. boy i'd have to say the strongest....vegeta. he finds pleasure in pain.

1 person likes this.
  4. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

When I watched the db series....Vegeta was my fave character.
    I like his special moves n stuff. So i guess he can kick everybodies butt.

1 person likes this.
  5. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

Im really sure with no doubt Goku would win.

1 person likes this.
  6. Sanyu

Sanyu Member

At times it seems Goku, others Vegeta, but, yes, Vegeta's pleasure in pain may be of a small advantage. Mayeb I'm wrong but what do I know..! ^_^ Unless Goku got real mad through his friends being hurt... Then again, he'd be holding his own. So, yeah, Vegeta.

1 person likes this.
  7. SonGoten

SonGoten New Member

Goku. He's the strongest. Not to mention he can go SSJ3.

1 person likes this.
  8. SSJ3 GoHaN

SSJ3 GoHaN New Member

i think goku would win 4 sure.... but if i would be the creator of the anime id make vegeta a bit stronger than goku and at the end of the show goku would surpassed him. after seein all dbx i was gettin tired of goku being the strongest. so my opinion is goku gets his *** kicked by mystic gohan and gohan gets his *** kicked becouse he cant get angry on vegeta and vegeta has no problem in making ppl suffer :D so i'd say vegeta would win ;)

9. Dante

Dante New Member

Really?

That's funny, he didn't seem to pleased when he was getting his *** handed to him by Freezer.

Or when Gokuu clonked him over the head, twice, with two massive boulders still attached to his arms.

Or when the Cell Junior deflected his Final Flash blast back at him.

Or when he watched like a little p**** from the side-lines as Brolli *****ed around everyone else, while our Prince Of Saiya-jinns idly pissed himself.

Yeah.. Big man there. :p

Overall this thread is kind of silly, since really it's a popularity contest, and some aren't taking this seriously. Because really, we all know Gokuu would win considering the fact that Gokuu pretty much owns everyone throughout the entire series.

So I suggest the title of this thread be changed to "Who Do You Think 'iz teh win'?".

1 person likes this.
  10. kill_joy

kill_joy New Member

i like krilin very much because of his lovely face, :anime:
    so i voted him, hehe, i wish he were my son, kekekekee !!!
    although i am only 15 years old, hi everybody ^ ^

11. Zephos

Zephos New Member

I say Boo, though if thats the Kaio-shinpowered upGohan (whew) then he would probably win.

12. Majin Buu

Majin Buu New Member

Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu Buu

13. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Come on. Has Goku ever definitively lost a fight?

14. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Goku.
    He always seems to get stronger and stronger.

15. Dante

Dante New Member

Yup. Against Radditz. And Perfect Cell. :)

16. Reisti Skalchaste

But the two of them were killed as well. Remember, Goku and Radditz more or less died at the same time. It was a draw. Unless Piccolo won. And with Perfect Cell, his death made Cells defeat possible. If he didn't die, Gohan wouldn't have gotten pissed off and killed Cell. Anyway, both times he did come back. The second took seven years, but he did make it back.

[EDIT]And besides, neither Raditz or Cell are choices here, so that furthers my point.[/EDIT]

17. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I would have to say Goku. He does just seem to get stronger all the time, or at least faster then everyone else.

18. Dante

Dante New Member

Actually, first, and foremost... no. It does NOT further your point, considering the poll only contains one true villain (unless the creator meant Mister/Fat Buu) and one partial villain (Vejita). You said, rather plain and simple:

Next point... Yes. Piccolo did win. He walked away from the fight. Both Radditz, and Gokuu, were killed. Gokuu didn't win. Unless, you know... you consider being impaled by a beam of kinetically charged energy "winning". Then I guess you have some strange ways of thinking.

Next point... Okay... so... Gokuu died... and GOHAN (I reiterate this as this is very important, so I don't want you to miss this point: GOHAN) defeated Cell. And... yet... this goes onto Gokuu's scoreboard for a win... why? Oh... because he has a knack for dying, you say? Oh, alrighty then.

Next point... So... Gokuu came back... okay... and? I'm still waiting for the point here... what does Gokuu coming back have to do with him winning (especially when it's several years/months/weeks AFTER the fight in which he was, and I emphasize this point heavily, KILLED).

1 person likes this.
  19. Yamcha

Yamcha New Member

Easy there, Amon Sena. You make good points, but you don't have to deliver them like that. As for me I think Goku would win, not just because he's one of my favorite characters but because I'm going by fact too. Goku has always been on top of everybody. Sure, there's been times that others were more powerful than him, but these times were pretty briefe and Goku has something that only Gohan has... incredible everlasting hidden potential.

On a side note; I also think that there should have been a super-human transformation. It would have made things more balanced and it would make the series alot more interesting (perhaps their hair turns silver instead of gold?).

Later.

2 people like this.
  20. Reisti Skalchaste

Well, that's true enough, however, Raditz was defeated, largely due to the efforts of Goku. Even though Piccolo struck the final blow, he could not have done it without Goku to hold him in place. So, a large portion of the credit does go to Goku. And besides, Raditz is a weakling. He would die in a second against post-DBZ Goku.

I know that Gohan beat Cell. Even after Cell was given a senzu bean so he could fight at full strength. But, again, Goku made this possible. Gohan would have lost if Goku didn't let himself die. I got the idea that Goku could have teleported away before Cell exploded, but perhaps I'm wrong. Anyway, part of the credit goes to Goku.

Oh, I don't disagree that he died. But yes, he did come back, meaning he lived, and the enemy died. Therefore, it is not a definitive loss. Nobody can definitively lose a fight when they cannot stay dead. If a little midget with power level of 1 went up against Goku, yes he would be killed, but what if he came back every single time? You could not consider that a definitive victory, as the opponent lives on. In any case, nobody has successfully killed Goku in that he always returned to life, regardless of whether that was 1, 3, or even 7 years later. Because, when you look at it, the enemy was dead, Goku was alive. Therefore, he did not definitively lose.

Anyway, I don't think Goku would win every fight. I think Chi-Chi could beat them all with her eyes closed.:anime: But she's not a choice here.