Who would win in a Fight?

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by bebop boy23, Feb 24, 2004.

?

out of all these who would win in a battel royal.

1. Trunks

12.8%
  2. Buu

25.6%
  3. Goku

61.5%
  4. Vegeta

38.5%
  5. Sayaman

5.1%
  6. Krilin

7.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Vegetalover16

Vegetalover16 New Member

i think in any fight , vegeta would win , cause he is the strongest , and goku is his only real match , and he would be too worried about gohan........GO VEGETA!!! (sorry , too much coffee) ^_^

1 person likes this.
  2. Spike Kenshin

Spike Kenshin New Member

I'll have to agree with Dante on this. All this is doing is putting another character to shame and no one really takes this serriously. Besides I highly doubt (exeption to the World Martial Arts Tournament) that they would get in a serrious fight.

1 person likes this.
  3. IceLands

IceLands New Member

out of all those people its abviosly goku(i dont know who saylaman is)and(never seen the episodes with busu)
    any ways goku fought all of the other ones and he won(except for trunks)
    any ways now that I think about it, trunks could be stronger than goku, but I dont know I havent seen alot of the shows with trunks in it, but still I'll vote for trunks he's cute;)

I just read some of the post above me, and yes Guku lost to The Turtle Man:p
    allso( I dont know when goku lost to piccalo, what episode was this?

4. Krystal-chan

Krystal-chan New Member

I'd say Vegeta would win. Just because he hasn't beat Goku yet dosesn't mean he wont, he's got to win eventually. He is really strong and shouldn't be put out of the running.

1 person likes this.
  5. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

I think Buu would win...considering they had a hell of a time defeating him, he has excellant strength and speed, he is nearly impossible to kill, he can just absorb everyone around to make him stronger, he is simply the best. In my opinion anyway. Later :cool:

6. TheGreatShinobi

TheGreatShinobi New Member

Yep I choose goku aswell, he does keep getting stronger and stronger, cause hes a sayan and all.
    the reason why I think that because every bad guy looses and when goku does loos a fight he becomes stronger later on, even if he didnt beet that same person he lost too, but he beets some one even stronger

7. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

Obviously Son Goku. Hell, worst comes to worst, he can go ape **** (get it, ape **** :p) and turn SSJ 4.

When I say 5, I mean 4. Unless I mean 5. 'Twas a typo.

8. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

offcourse vegeta would win cause he likes pain, he's a crazy guy, but i like him. :D

9. Yamcha

Yamcha New Member

Sorry, bro, but there's no such thing as Super-saiyan level 5.

By the way, I like Hajime Saitou's words on Buu. Buu certainly has major advantages over the other guys.

If we're talking just DBZ I would choose Buu too since Goku really is no match for him and only destroyed him because of the help he got from EVERYONE.

Now, if we're including DBGT as well, than I stick with Goku since after absorbing the Dragonballs, Goku becomes pretty much God!

Everyone else on that dang list is definetly underneath Goku and Buu. It's a fact guys. Deal with it.
    I don't have a problem with any of them. I think they're all cool, but the truth is Goku and Buu would beat them all.

10. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

Typo, I meant SSJ 4.

Or Oozaru.

11. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

when it cums rite down to it, goku 4 sure, i mean like the whole series is mostly based around him and he hasnt lost many fights, plus he's quick and he can go ssj4 easier than ne one else .

12. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

SSJ4 gogeta :p

13. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Missing option

The guys who market the game. They always win :p

14. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I think that Goku would win. He does have the ability to turn into a Super Sayian 4, even when he's a little kid. Vegeta needed those energy rays from Bulma (wich makes him look kinda weak, since he can't do it by himself), so Goku is the strongest hands down. He beat Omega Shenron all by his onesy (with the help of everyone in the Galaxy). So he should be the victor if this rumble.

PS:Insted of putting Krillin in a fight, wouldn't it be better to put someone stronger? Like Omega Shenron or Broly?

-SakataKentaro

15. vonniesmile

vonniesmile New Member

it was so hard to choose... buu is just sooooooooo adorable and super strong with cool abilities. but I voted goku because no matter what good usually triumphs over evil (*mumbles* I hate that why can't the bad guys win for once)

and besides, come on how many fights has goku ever really lost... okay so almost every time he had help dragon ball z, but in GT and DB he did almost every thing on his own!

16. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

But this was talking about a Battle Royal so basically all those characters would be fighting all at once....In this type of match...I believe that it is not a matter of strength but of smarts. And forget whatever I mentioned before I believe it was vegeta but I shall switch my answer to krillin.

I mean think about it...this dude would probably hide out until everything is over and just strike at the last one who thought he had already won. At least that is what I believe will happen.

17. VampireHunterX

VampireHunterX New Member

Vegeta hands down

18. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

I would either say Goku or Vegeta. There are both really good fighters. But still. . . I hate to say but there could be someone much more powerful than them both put together.

19. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Yes, his name's "Omega Shenron". Unless of course, Vegeta decides to get those rays that turn him into SSJ4, and Goku gets his tail and looks at the moon. And then somehow manage to trick Shenron so they can fuse (preety much what they tried). But unfortunately, only 1 on 1 is considered fair. Even though it looks scary, i still stand by Goku, because he's cool.....and strong.

-Seishin

20. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules