Who's the strongest????

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by morphous, Dec 9, 2001.

1. morphous

morphous New Member

even though gohan had a hard time beating cell.i still think he's the strogest..but if you want to go Buu saga....i think Super Buu is the strongest...dunno of the Grand Kai..or The Supreme Kai yet...

2. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

I don't think Gohan's too tough in the Buu saga because, as Vegeta pointed out, he spent the last seven years studying and going to school instead of training. He got straight A's, though.

------------------
    Loneliness is a slow-acting but lethal poison.
    It's time I found the cure.

3. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Ahhhh, the supreme Kai is weak. BUt around the time of Dragonball Z we're watching now (The beginning of Buu) I'd say Goku and Vegeta are even power. And did I see them become Super Saiyen level 2 when they fought eachother?

4. morphous

morphous New Member

i agree with that guy...i did see both of them (vegeeta and goku) go ssj2!!!. even though they did n't pay much attention to it...they problably didn't really care..they just didn't wanna get killed...but that was a cheap shot on goku....vegetta was so strong he problably surpassed gohan by now..but tafter the fight with buu and if he ever comes back again..i think he'll be an evan match...i also think gohan and vegetta should attack at once to havea better chance of killing buu...gohan came close but vegetta could give it that little extra boost!!!

------------------
    -:Mc:-

5. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

i say :

goku is the stronger coz when ever epsoid goku wins [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]:O:O:p

6. Ak1t0

Ak1t0 New Member

I so want to throw in my two cents on this thread, but it involves massive plot spoilers. From what Ive read so far it looks like the majority of folks here have only seen the whats been on Toonami, and those that have seen past it havent posted. Is that the case or am I misinterpreting what Ive read? If I am wrong please tell me. If I'm right please tell. I dont want to ruin the show for anyone.

7. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Actualemente, you are correct. A few of us have only even seen the crumbs that YTV has dropped us ... those [PURAZUMA!] ... I just can't stand them ... don't even watch Medabots there anymore ...

8. GoT RiCe

GoT RiCe New Member

What ever did happen to Majin bu, the last i saw Vegetta sacked his life to destroy Bu, but bu still lived.. so what happen after that

also i agree rashid, goku always is the one to be the hero!

9. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Goku is the Strongest when the show ends. Gohan has the potential to be the strongest but not the drive. But I always found it so funny that when the strongest characters stubed there toes or something like that they seemed Oh so weak but still had the power to kick the crap out of anyone!

kaMe

10. Saiyanchild

Saiyanchild New Member

kamekazi i agree i think thats hilarious. i dont want to b a spoiler... ooooooooo but there is so much to tell i feel sorry for vegeta sacrificing himself but he went to like heaven and gets his day back cuz he sacrificed himself.
    vegeta is pretty strong but he is just to mean that i think goku is the strongest. i agree also gohan went soft he just doesnt have the fighting attitude like goku and goten.

11. Kraken

Kraken Guest

id have to say the strongest single entity would be a fusion one. atm.

12. Saiyanchild

Saiyanchild New Member

yeah the fusions r pretty strong. but i have to say goku is the strongest out of the super saiyans.

13. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

But Goku is definatly the dtrongest because he is usualy the one who defeats the bad guys in the end.. He beat Freiza, (i think he brough cell away before he blew up.. never seen it just heard about it) Buu, Broli and others!

kaME

14. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

this is probably a bit off topic, but I keep on hearing a rumour that Broli is the strongest and is Super Saiyen level 5... but I thought it only went up to Super Saiyen lvl 4?

15. Legato

Legato Shakkin Daiou

Super Saiyan Level 5 is the creation of whichever idiots wrote Dragonball GT. Brolli however is only SSJ4, but he was a supersaiyan from birth, so he's super-superhumanly strong.

16. sniperx

sniperx New Member

i agree i also think brolly is the most powerful
    i also have a little video clip where he fights the z fighters
    and he beats all of them up
    bad

Brolly is a hyper sayain
    he has green hair and has a crystal on his forehead only hyper sayains have that.

17. petezilla

petezilla New Member

you are wrong brollys strenght is equal to a level 3 super saiyan.
    So he does not surpass goku level 4(who is slightly stronger than vegeta level 4) at the end of the series.
    but he is the legendary super saiyan growning stronger every moment. and if he were to look at the moon and transform into oozaru brolly he would become the strongest of all the saiyans.

18. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Broli is not SSJ5 Or SSJ4 there is no SSJ5 for one.. and SSj4 is only in GT..

Broli is Not level 1, 2 or 3.. He is SS J Ultimate.. its a level that only broli Goku and Trunks ever reached.. Goku never goes SSj Ultimate because he says you have the greatest power but are to slow.. thats why Trunks got an *** kicking when he went SSj Ultimate..

But broli on the other hand could control that level a lot better then the other 2!

but in the end Goku still beat him to a pulp!

KaMe

19. petezilla

petezilla New Member

hahaha super saiyan ultimate what nonsense.
    you can not compare trunks or gokus muscle saiyan form to brollys transormation.
    brolly transorms into a muscle giant in a whole other way you see a flash of light and then you can see a glimps of his skin getting like peeled off. when the flash goes away you can see that not only have his mucles more than doubled in volume he has also become taller, which makes it easier for him to move(with big muscles)(which is why the smaller goku and trunks could not handle this form) he does not waste energy while in this form(unlike goku and trunks).
    and finally goku did not beat him on his own he needed the strenght of trunks, picollo, gohan, vegeta and his own to defeat him the cheater.
    brolly is equal to level 3(which does not mean he is level 3) just read the artbooks from akira toriyama i think the creator of this series knows how strong his characters are.

20. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Gee i guess I was Born yesterday..! I think ill go fly my kite now!

KaMe