Who's the strongest????

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by morphous, Dec 9, 2001.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

lol.... so confusing... there have been so many rumours around the internet about Dragonball! I remember when it was said that Dragonball GT didn't exist, although I'm pretty sure it does because I've watched a few episodes of it myself. I think that Super Saiyen level 5 is the creation of whoever came up with Dragonball AF, and I'm sure that it wasn't the great Akira Toriyama. Now that I think of it Brolli did look like a Super Saiyen 3 when Gohan, chibi Trunks and Goten fought him. And Goku when he came back to help them told them that Brolli was weak and they could beat him themselves... I'd have to say that in the end of GT Goku was the strongest Saiyan.

But then again, what about his great great great grandson, Son Gokou from the TV special ;) I mean he did become SSJ at like 6 years old because a bear almost died...

Oh that comes to another thing I'm trying to figure out... is there some kind of genetic relationship between becoming a super saiyen earlier when having Human blood? Gohan, Goten and Trunks seemed to be able to harvest that power a lot sooner than pure saiyens...

2. petezilla

petezilla New Member

I will not repeat myself on who's the strongest.
    Indeed mixing humans with saiyen does produce a stronger breed goku who is weak compared to the others in the beginning of dragonball produces a very strong son stronger than vegeta at his age who's father was stronger than goku catch my drift. Still it's hard to tell as goku might have gotten lucky that his son was born so strong.
    We will never know for sure as all the female saiyens are dead if course.

3. holy_flame

holy_flame Guest

I think that Goku is the bez, though he nearly got crushed in the Saiyan Saga....

4. Kyo935

Kyo935 New Member

CHICHI!

5. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Im the Strongest So stuff it!

^^

KaMe

6. Deathscythe

Deathscythe New Member

the strongest in the series would happen to be Vegeta

7. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

me???????

Trunks, definatly.

8. EvilPuffBall

EvilPuffBall Guest

Yep tho... ur right on the toonami part and stuff, i havent seent he episodes but i kno what happens & stuff, like (try not this to b a spoiler) for one answer vegetadoes come back so theres a lotta stuff u ppl dunno yet if u have only the info from tv dbz

9. EvilPuffBall

EvilPuffBall Guest

And its usually goku coming out best, so if fusions count then id say ss4 gogeta cuz he turns out to be the strongest (non oozaru/monkey form) character in db gt

10. Lord Van

Lord Van New Member

Gogeta. Well actually Evil Super Buu or whatever.

11. The most powerful and the best is:Gogeta 4 from DB GT

12. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

Vegeta

Vegeta is strongest
    *SPOILER*
    because in the last episode, when goku is gonna kill buu with his "Spirit Bomb" while he is powering up, vegeta fights with buu, to give goku time. Well, Vegeta puts up a hell of a fight, and he is only ssj1!
    *SPOILER END*
    think about it. He is far stronger than goku when goku was ssj1, so if vegeta managed to get to ssj3, well goku would be an insect compared to him.

P.S Goku kills buu with the spirit bomb :D

13. Broly is a supersaiyan,he was born with an incredible power level and He hates Goku

14. Inuyasha_iscool

Inuyasha_iscool New Member

vegetto all the way and gogeta.

15. Inuyasha_iscool

Inuyasha_iscool New Member

goku will always be stronger than vegeta. actually they'll always be dead even except for when goku go ssj3 before vegeta does.

16. I used to know Broly's father name but right now I can't remember,he hates Goku because when both of them were born,they were in the same room and there was something that irritated Broly and that is when Goku used to cry when he was a little baby.

Actually Broly saved his father before the planet Vegita was destroyed by Freeza,Broly's father discover the awesome power of Broly and he invented something to control Broly's powers until Broly saw Kakarotto(Goku) he lost his mind and became a super saiyan.

Not even Goku,Vegeta,Gohan,Piccolo and Future Trunks were able to stop him.at the end It was goku who defeated Broly(That's what they thought)because a couple of years later trunks and goten had to face Broly and gohan had to help them but the 3 warrior were a piece of cake for Broly,one more time goku came to save them.

17. It's Dragonball Z but there are three movies about Broly,

Broly's faather's name is Paragus
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]