Who's the strongest????

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by morphous, Dec 9, 2001.

1. No,I don't think so.these are three movies about Brolly and are only avaliable in vhs or maybe in dvd.

about the Majinn Boo everybody knows the end.actually I've seen all episodes of Dragonball from the firs one to GT.I really liked the end of the series.It's awesome!

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Vejita will never be as strong as Goku. He always tries, but he's always just a step or so behind. Gohan is supposedly capable of becoming stronger than the original saiyajins because of his mixed blood. So, that actually goes for all the male fighters born from Bulma and Chi Chi. The only reason that Goku is the strongest, is that he constantly trains, whereas Gohan also has other priorities.

Brolly is actually the original "Legendary Saiyan" whose power at birth rivaled that of Goku in the beginning of Z when he was born. Brolly was driven insane by Kakarotto's crying and vowed some sort of revenge on him, although how he did at the toddler's age is suspicious. ;) Anyway, he was the original. It wasn't Goku, nor anyone else, but him. Then, people thought Goku was because he went SSJ1 first...then Gohan because he went SSJ2...then SSJ3...then the SSJ4...it's all just screwed up.

3. everything's right.Brolly was the legendary SS.and Gohan Goten and trunks are just lazies that's why they always lose and enemies kick their butt.

4. PRO BLADER

PRO BLADER New Member

GOKU IS FAR THE STRONGEST!

Vegita is one of the strongest but not as strong as Goku because the only reason that Vegita had to fight Buu is because Goku needs the time to prepare the spirtbomb, but while Vegita was turned by the wizard Babadi Goku was fighting with Vegita at the same level but actually he wasn't he was actually ssj3 so Goku is always one step ahead of Vegtia andf it will alway be like that.I hope this will settle everyone. :)

5. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I don't quite remember his Japanese name, but I think the Supreme Kaiou would be the strongest... and if not, I would have to agree and say Burori is among the top, as well... and I'll also say Gokua (Not Gokuu) because I just like Gokua... and I read some of the stuff people were discussing before, (only some, I didn't go all that far, so not sure if this was concluded or what, but for the Hell of it) here we go...
    SSJ 1 and SSJ2 was reached by pretty much every Z-Fighter that was Saiya-jinn (minus Pan and Bra, who I believe never go SSJ. Not sure if Chibi Trunks and Goten reach level 2, and I think Gotenks just goes from 1 to 3, but not sure on this). Ultimate Super Saiya-jin is a level that Burori, Gokuu, Mirai Trunks, and Vejita all reach, though since that in the movies Burori is the true Legendary Super Saiya-jinn, his is stronger. Gokuu discovered his in the Room of Spirit and Time while training with Gohan, Trunks and Vejita discovered theres together. Vejita and Trunks used it in the battle with Imperfect Cell. Super Saiya-jin 3 was only reached by Gokuu and Gotenks, and Super Saiya-jinn 4 was only by Gokuu, Vejita, and the fusiong Gogeta/Gozita/Gojita (Vejita skipped right over form 3 and he never reaches form 3 because Buruma produced a Brute Ray that concentrated his powers and allowed him to succeed to level 4). As for Gokuu, he reached it a more natural way in the fight against Bebi, I believe it was, and his was derived from when he became a Golden Oozaru (achieved by looking at the full Earth, as opposed to the full moon or some corny crap like that). Of course, Gokuu grew his tail back when Pilaf(?) wished him to be a child again. Though like other forms of Super Saiya-jinn, it's reached by a stage of supreme emotion (I believe the incident is he sees Pan crying while he's in Golden Oozaru) and he is condensed down into Super Saiya-jinn 4. Honestly, though, I don't really consider SSJ4 a true level of Super Saiya-jinn... after all it wasn't developed by the original creator of DB and DBZ (Akira wasn't the one who did GT), plus it lacks two things, on miniscule, the other a bit significant; gold hair and a tail. Super Saiya-jinn 5 was a hoax, believe to be a part of a new series called Dragon Ball AF (believe those were the letters). Though in actuality, it was just an extremely well drawn doujinshi and fan-art, made to look as if it were really from a new series. This is all as far as I know, at least... anyways... yeah. Quite a rant there. Also one more thing, I think that Gokuu is really the Legendary Super Saiya-jinn because Burori is only referred to in the movies and I'm not sure if you know, but only three of the movies are actually able to (or were meant to) be fit into the entire series. The others are just side-bars to entertain, so you could even go as far as to say that characters like Burori, Bojack, Jenemba, Taurus etc. aren't real characters. Although I don't really fits in logically or chronologically or anything, one of those three is supposed to be Dead Zone (hence the Garlic Junior Saga). Also, I read (and I very true could be wrong) that the entire series of DBZ was to be based about Gohan and him becoming the strongest, but I suppose change of plans from Akira Toriyama. Also supposedly in the end, the order of the strongest, the top 3, by the end of GT I believe is Gokuu, Ubuu then Vejita (because like Gohan, Vejita stopped training and concentrated on his family, I believe). I think that about covers it... as always, though, I could be wrong.

Correction: Actually, the thing about gold hair probably won't apply. Burori's normal Super Saiya-jinn level 1 form has blue hair, I believe. And sometimes it looks like his hair in USSJ is like neon green/yellow. Though, as I said, all in the movies.

6. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

ME!!!

i am almost a strong as goku, only a few more pushups and i will be far supiriour to all the z fighters!
    MWhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!
    well, better get back to my training, only a few more push-ups, sit-ups and chin ups and and i will rein supreme!

*grunt*
    nine hundred and nintey-nine trillion nine hundred and ninety nine billion nine hundred and ninety nine million nune hundred and ninty nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine push-ups remaining

*grunt*
    nine hundred and nintey-nine trillion nine hundred and ninety nine billion nine hundred and ninety nine million nune hundred and ninty nine thousand nine hundred and ninety eight push-ups remaining

*grunt*
    nine hundred and nintey-nine trillion nine hundred and ninety nine billion nine hundred and ninety nine million nune hundred and ninty nine thousand nine hundred and ninety seven push-ups remaining

*pant pant pant*
    i think that enough for today, i will continue my training tommorow.
    mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!