Whos your favorite female character?

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Datenshi_Ryu, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Dante_Torashin

Dante_Torashin New Member

Tomoe, she's pretty, nice, and loved Kenshin for who he was as a human being. Tomoe...~sigh~

2. Chibi Sango

Chibi Sango New Member

ok i just seen the first ova and i have a question.

spolier

when he was in a fight and won and then tomoe came by why did he stop and stare at her? did he love her? but i have to say shes not very good looking. also why does his the first cut by tomoe's fiance bleed after he kills someone?

end spoliler

i would please like to know the answers to those questions so if you could please answer them for me *coughHitokiriGensaicough* it would help.

3. Dante_Torashin

Dante_Torashin New Member

~Spoiler~

Hey Tomoe is gorgeous!! She's beautiful!! So, why do you say she's not!? Oh well, anyways. If you've seen the part where Izuka talks to Kenshin about the first cut in his face, then you'll understand why is it that it bleeds. And if I understude well what you said. And about that other part, my best advice would be to tell you to watch the ova again. After doing so it will help you understand some things.

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

I like Kaoru the most out of every character in the show, so of course I like her the most out of the women. ^.^ I like her the most because she plays a major role in the story, she's polite (usually), and she she acts like a human person, unlike most anime characters you'll see. ^.^ Plus I like how she keeps Kenshin in line^.^ even though thers not much to correct.

5. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

he stopped because she saw him and saw what he did. he technically wasnt supposed to leave her alive. Kenshin was a shadow hitokiri, to the world he wasnt supposed to exist. he was only a rumor. so, for someone to have seen him, then...

as for the cut, Iizuka said that if one gets a sword wound that has strong feelings attached to it, it wont heal until the feelings are resolved.

6. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

misao..hehhe.. guess why i have that nick ^^ .. lol.. she is cool and funny.. and caring... just like me. lol jk.. but i think she is great.. and i liek tomoe too...
    misao

7. Ice_blue_eyes

Ice_blue_eyes New Member

Hahaha! Yeah, I know it's just soo, confuzzling though, I mean he seems a little to much like a girl then again "she's" a guy, thanks 4 pointing out my mistake.^^

8. Venom

Venom New Member

No Megumi fans eh.
    Kaoru, and Misao are too annoying IMO. Megumi puts me in the mind of Tomoe. Well the opposite anyways.

9. Himura Tomoe

Himura Tomoe New Member

:anime: ya know whats funny? I adore Tomoe, I have never seen Samurai X at all :sad: my daddys gunna buy me it ina few days tho ^_^

10. kenshinschica

kenshinschica New Member

i like me... kaoru! for all those who chose me over tomoe i thank you. for all you tomoes out there, i dont care if you were the first to open his heart, you still betrayed him!!!!

11. Krystal-chan

Krystal-chan New Member

I like the two little girls, Dr.Gensai's granddaughters. What are their names? I think it is so cute how the smaller one copies whatever the other one says, and how they both copy what other people say. :p

12. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

its Genzai Sensei, Gensai was the name of the great Hitokiri from the Bakumatsu, whom Kenshin was based on.

the little girls names are Ayume and Suzume.

13. Krystal-chan

Krystal-chan New Member

Spellings never been my thing, thank you for correcting me. Well, I like Ayume and Suzume. :catgirl:

14. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

I think I have to agree, but I also like Kaoru as well