why are the character's in the dbz cartoon getting so strong????

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by artillous, Jun 22, 2001.

1. artillous

artillous Guest

I liked it better in the beginning when everyone was so weak....not like now when there power is well over that of what it used to be...

2. demon_knight60

demon_knight60 New Member

Hey guess what its called either training or getting really ticked off. Take your pick when im mad i even get stronger. So you dont like it dont watch it

3. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I don't think Artillous was saying that he didn't like it, but they do get really strong...that just means more cool effects. Also if they were consistent through their power level being low throughout all of dbz, they would have gotten killed by the Nappa's saiba-men(sp?)
    Also there wouldn't be any super saiyens, that would just take take away from the plot. And the dragonball wouldn't have ended up being over 400 episodes long...

-@_@x

4. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

I must agree with Artillous about the overwhelming power of the characters. They do tend to get a little out of hand. Also, where are the consequences of just blowing stuff up constantly? When Piccolo blew up the moon, there were no tidal effects. WHERE IS THE LOGIC? (this from a guy who lives in anarchy)
    However, I must agree with Demon_Knight60. If you don't like the show, Artillous, don't watch it.
    Also, if the power levels were always the same, it'd be like watching the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
    over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
    over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
    over again.

------------------
    DM the GM