Why do you enjoy Dragonball Z?

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by *Fabee*, Jul 17, 2001.

1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Technically, "Genkidama" means "Energy Ball." It's not that hard to make it into "Spirit Bomb."

Anyway, it's better than "Unfortunate Turtle Sect" (Kamehameha) :p

I enjoyed the first season, because it was actually interesting. The characters were still new and exciting, nothing was rehashed yet, and they still managed to keep things accurate.

I mean, Vegeta's Gallic Gun could've wiped out the planet when he was at a power level of about 24,000. Frieza (P: about 3 million) had to use a ridiculously strong attack to blow up Namek's core, and Cell(I think 5 million) and Buu(15 mil?) had to use their strongest, near-suicide attacks to destroy a planet. How does that work?

2. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

umm not enough time to think up of better ways to destroy a planet :p

3. SteamedRice

SteamedRice New Member

A Classic

I've been watching this series since childhood.. Well that's my reason, simple enough. :D
    ---------
    You shouldn't forget his best attack which is 'Final Shine'.. Can't go wrong with a SSJ4 Vegeta.

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

duh!!!

It has a great story and it is very,very, violent.I love dbz. Trunks is hot when he's older!!!!I just don't like the mushy stuff all the time....Vegeta is
    awesome. I like HK better though. :eek: :eek: :mad: :dizzy2: :rolleyes: :cool:

5. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

i dont know. maybe they were drunk or something. it worked anyhow. it possibly made the show more dramatic. made it more than just a fight show.