Why!!!

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Odin_Ra_Devil, Apr 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odin_Ra_Devil

Odin_Ra_Devil New Member

OOOOOO!!!! the DEVIL IS MAD! I can't beleive the episode of Sito and Kenshin's climactic battle was cut from CN and they restarted the series. I was waiting to see THAT! damn who else is dissapointed and think every one on the staff of CN deserves a horrible death. With a wave my hand, they can perish in flame;) MOHWA HAHA!

2. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

it wasnt cut so much as not fully edited or translated yet...it took 6 years to dub and edite DragonballZ...i excpect it to take somewhere up to a year before we see all of Rurouni Kenshin...which i why i have them all on my computer ^^x;

3. Odin_Ra_Devil

Odin_Ra_Devil New Member

Well you see the thing is 2 hours before this episode that didn't air :p I went to find out more about sito curious from the previous episode and they said at arctic nightfall that the next episode had one of the best battles in the series and that sito was a bad *** character... So I got all "happy" with anticapation then what happens after watching a kick *** episode of yu yu. A recap of the series from where they started DAMNNNN!!!:dizzy2:

4. Hitokiri_Gensai

yeah it is the best fight scene in all of Kenshin my absolute favorite...its had some 400 frames in just the fight scene and actually his surname is spelled Saitou...Saitou Hajime implying that he was born on the first day of the first month (hajime means one the kanji for it is litterally the kanji for ichi)

5. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I didn't watch yesterday's episode but that angers me! I went around telling everyone that they HAVE to watch Kenshin on Toonami because they're introducing Saitou and things will be really picking up
    especially since Kenshin is heading back to Kyoto soon.
    I agree that the fight between Saitou and Himura was one of the greatest battles in the series. Now everyone who has been watching Kenshin on Toonami, try to look for the Tsukio Hen OVA because they did go into Himura's past a bit in that last episode but if you want to learn more then you should look for the OVA.

6. Battousai

Battousai New Member

Indeed it's dissapointing, but not for me since I never saw the first 10 episodes. :)

7. Hitokiri_Gensai

i only watched like 3 or 4 sofar cause i like to laugh and point out all themistakes they made ^^;;; in the episode 29 In kenshins memories of the past as he cuts someone down the blood sprays for a moment and then dissappears ^^;;; anyway i have the whole series subbed so i dont need to worry about american crap mistakes... ^^x

8. RedCrow

RedCrow New Member

I never saw the first five either I missed them so I'm sorta glad^_^

9. Hitokiri_Gensai

well i wouldnt call it the original Rurouni Kenshin so truthfully i say you didnt miss much... anyway...ok btw the kanji on the back of Sano jacket actually it translated to evil...as i believe thats what your signature is implying...

10. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

hahahah wow hitokiri gensai your a book of info aren't you!:D
    I hated that they started over but they will eventually show it...they have right to all 95 episoddes and i think as we watch these episodes they are editing it...it might not be that long unitl we get to see the amazing fight between Saitou and Kenshin...:D

11. Hitokiri_Gensai

it wont be as good as it is in japanese but still that fight scene is always worth watching ^_^x

12. DistantSamurai

yes it is true that they will cut it to peices and i recommend that if you wanna get the full effect buy the dvd or download it...because you can be sure when it arrives on CN if its not on adult swim it will be really cut....

13. Hitokiri_Gensai

yeah definily. when he cuts the tip off Saitou sword after he says "with my next strike you head will fly" i have a feeling that will be edited out...

14. DistantSamurai

yeah that is definately gone...ugh...sucks but i wanna watch it anywyas jsut to see...i mean i've already seen it unedited anywyas...why not...

15. Hitokiri_Gensai

yeah but it still not gonna be that great. although im sure the fight scene wont be edited to much.

16. DistantSamurai

whatever they decide to do i'm fine with it...i've neevr been one to dwell on things or stay angry or annoyed...or complain its a nasty habit...

17. Hitokiri_Gensai

yeah but id rather not watch my favorite show be disgraced by a bunch of little kids that thikn they know how to use a sword...

18. DistantSamurai

yes it is a great show that they have desimated...

19. Hitokiri_Gensai

hai...thats why i dont watch it ^_^

20. DistantSamurai

i do but...i guess...its better than nothing aywya...its right ater YUYU hakusho and i might as well hehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.