Art Contests and Games Will Somebody Draw Me???

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Migoto Neko, May 1, 2003.

1. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

Heres my rendition of KaYasha's pic.

edit: Hmm, looks like I should have saved the original. Resizing it for upload screwed it up a bit. :sweat:

1 person likes this.
  2. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

draw me again... hehehhe
    misao

Attached Files:

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

the whole thing is blurry and you have text over your face? I should give Teddz pic a go.. and furryb, I love your Kayasha rendition!

edit= Here Teddz! I experimented and added colour on black. You may not like it. It was a quick job.

Attached Files:

4. furryb

Heres my rendition of Misao's photo. It took a bit longer than I expected. :sweat:

5. AsIaNgUrL

coooll i liek it soo much but i look soo muture there heehe.. they all say i look like a mmiddle school girl of 13 or 12 years old wheni am 17 hehehe
    misao
    i like it alot thanks

6. DrunkenDaydream

DrunkenDaydream New Member

Well, it's sketchy and rough, but it is still a drawing. Heh... sorry~~ :p
    Heart

7. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Ooh, I hadn't come across this thread yet (I love this sorta thing ^_^). Sooo... could somebody please draw me?

These are the only piccies of myself I've scanned online, use whichever one you want, and do whatever you want with it. (They're all kinda small so just use artistic liberties or something lol).

Attached Files:

8. furryb

:p I was thinking the same thing about drawing it too old after uploading. Still not used to mixing in more realistic features into my pics. Oh well, maybe in three to five years. ;)

DrunkenDaydream: Great pic. Love the face in particular. The little guy in the corner reminds me of the little guy I keep in my backgrounds. :p

Also, Kagome's Arrow, I'll get right with your pic. Probably will finish it tomorrow night or the day after. Gotta barbecue today. :eek:

9. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Hey asiangurl, loooove the heart picture so I intend to draw it as soon as I have time. The text will be a little difficult since its directly in front of your face but I will do my best. ^^ Heres my pic for ne one who wants to try to draw me. There are actually three pics in the single attatchment so you can choose which one you care to use. Cheers~

Attached Files:

• sp.JPG
      sp.JPG
      File size:
      52.8 KB
      Views:
  10. Superfly

Superfly Active Member

I should really bring my input into this topic, so I'll try and draw you, LiLd3vil4u
    :D

11. AsIaNgUrL

hiya!!! thanks DrunkenDaydream for da pic!!! i like it, although i look very mature there to heehhe but i still like it!! heheh `^^ it is sooo fun to ssee how others see you like and put u in a paper by pencil or on the comp heheh i just like it.. huray for the one who started this thread and who is it that started this??? anyways!! yeye!!.. hehe nad LiLd3vil4u i will wait for the pic.. and i put te words right on the face on purpose hehehe... so yeah.. well i gotta go now i will try drawing some too.. bye bye
    misao

12. DrunkenDaydream

Thanks. Heh, the little guy in the corner is my little mascot, named Me. Eh,.. Anyhoo, i'll try and draw Kagome's Arrow and Lild3vil4u when I can. Stupid brother just went to college and i'm in New York, far, far away from my computer... ahhhhhhhhh only 2300 miles away from me and my scanner :sad: ................driving
    (Oh yea- Migoto Neko started this thread, but... It didn't start too well, if my memory is still working...)

13. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Eh!? Really?! Superfly is gonna draw me!?! AND Drukendaydream?!?! YAY!!!! I feel so happy I could sing...but I will spare my poor ears from THAT torment. Thank you soo soo much though you guys. Your the best. ^^ And I will get on that drawing within the next few days asiangurl. I am trying to register for college at the moment so I am somewhat short on time sadly. But I will do my utmost to have it up by the end of the week. By the way, why would you cover your face like that? Adorable ppl's like you should not hide behind words. ^^ Flaunt the cuteness, its a wonderful asset to have. Oh and if ne one doesnt like those particular pics I posted, I have more in my gallery. Pheel free to use those if ya like.

14. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

?? You were around when the thread started? Heheheh, yeah, Migoto Neko was all crying cuz no one took her seriously until I made the first decent drawing. :rolleyes:

Nowadays of course, I keep forgetting to contribute to her thread. There are still a lot of photos here that haven't been animefied yet. But oh well... I'll see when I have time.

15. DrunkenDaydream

16. furryb

Kagome's Arrow

Here is my rendition of Kagome's Arrow's first pic. This one came out pretty nice.

17. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

*SQUEALS LIKE A DUCKIE ON CRACK* Thank you, furry b!!! That's so adorable, I'm definitely posting that on my online journal bloggie thingamajig! (for some reason my keyboard keeps wanting to type furbie...anyway...) Thank you!!! I especially love the lil drawing on the backpack, sure beats that boring ol' Jansport logo ^_^

18. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Well, I finished my promised asiangurl pic. I seriously hope you like it. Didnt turn out quite as I had planned but I dont think it turned out horrible either. As they say though...you are your worst critique. However ya spell that word.^^

Attached Files:

19. AsIaNgUrL

arigato LiLd3vil4u !!!! hehehehhe. tahnks.. i still look very mature in all the pics!!! hehee but its okai!! i still like em all!!! hrhrhrheheheh.. thankies sooo muchies
    and oh furryb!!! that pic is sooooo nice of kagome!! teach me howda do it okai??
    misao

20. furryb

Here's a quick one of LiLd3vil4u. :)

edit: Not much I can say about how I draw. I'm all over the place when I draw. :sweat2: For these portraits, I open the original picture in Photoshop, trace a general outline in a new layer and use multiple layers for each color. Sometimes I play around with the brush option like when I did the shadows. I owe a lot to the tutorials in this subforum (eyes, hair, lips, etc.)