Art Contests and Games Will Somebody Draw Me???

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Migoto Neko, May 1, 2003.

1. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

mayn furryb taht is just soo cute!!! .. well.. great job although i do not know nothign about what u said doing layers and etc.. lol.. i am stupid like that.. but i still like the way how u do it.. so smooth.. hehehe...
    misao

2. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

KAWAII!! Woah I look so cute in that picture! ARIGATO!!!! I will treasure that forever and evers. ^^ You have such talent furryb, I am so envious. The hair you did is just wow, and the eyes...man, so much talent.

3. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

Thanks for the comments. Here's me.

Thanks for the comments. I'm not used to getting positive feedback. :shy2: I've been playing around with the idea of using real pics as models for my cg drawings for a while. Having the chance to do so with people who are interested just makes it so much more energizing.

I was planning on saving this until I felt I gained enough skill but I've drawn myself more than enough times in my life. This was the only semi-decent pic I had on my hard drive. Sorry in advance about the quality/size and the er... unusual content. I don't drink much. Really! :sweat:

Edit: :sad: I am exceedingly paranoid and hesitant to even post a realistic likeness of myself. But I am also exceedingly curious. Still, I plan to remove this pic in exactly four days. Is it okay to put these drawings in my gallery? I ish all itchy now. :dizzy2:

4. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Why are you hesitant to post a pic of yourself? I shall tell you what I told asiangurl; flaunt the cuteness cuz its a wonderful asset to have. And you ARE cute by the way, so you dont get to take that pic down or I will be sad. And whoever heard of a sad devil? ^^
    Oh theres nothing wrong with drinking either, so long as it isnt done in excess because thats not a happy place to be. Trust me I know from expieriance. *sigh* Okay I am tired and rambling so I am going to shut up and go to bed before I start typing a single letter repeatidly cuz I fell asleep on the keyboard. -_-;;

5. furryb

:blush: Haven't been called cute since I was in elementary school. Since you've requested it, I'll leave an altered version of the current pic. (Mustache, beard glasses, lower picture quality etc.) :sweat:

6. DrunkenDaydream

DrunkenDaydream New Member

Oy, you shouldn't do that~~~ I'm still 700 miles away from scanner--- hey, I think i'll save your pic and repost it, so---- don't bother! (BTW your photoshop is awesome! & Samurai 7 is pretty sick, eh?)

7. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

Will be moving this thread to Activities/Games, to better organize the ART forums for better browsing. thanks for participating in this thread.

too bad due to my current Class activities *cough* college *cough* I can't make drawings...
    but if you want personally me too make a drawing of yourself you can PM me, and I'll dsdo it eventually

(I put a redirect on it - Ser)

8. DrunkenDaydream

ah, so now it's an activity/game... yay...? Just got back in town, drew these in holiday inn, but as promissed here they are... sketchy and shhhhhhhhh~~

Kagome's arrow

Lild3vil4u

Furryb

fuuuudge... school staarts in 1 day.........foo

9. furryb

:p Yup, that was how I looked after a couple of drinks. I ish a sad drunk. :shy2:

10. DrunkenDaydream

Hee hee... Hope you can't drive. (And just for question, does alchol really taste good?)

11. furryb

Depends on who you are I guess. It differs from drink to drink, though its been easy to detect in all the drinks I had. Didn't like the taste at first but I got used to it. Also, my driving has improved... really! :sweat2:

12. Gutemberg

Gutemberg New Member

13. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Sugoi!!! Drukendaydream, that is sooo awsome. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!! ^^ *yay* my day has been made yet again. Sorry took me awhile to reply, been away at a hot springs for the last few days. Very, very beautiful place, perhaps I will post a picture when I get them developed. ^^ Oh and to answer your question drunkendaydream, it really depends upon what your tastes are. For example, if you do not particularly care for the taste of alcohol, drink B**** beer, or tuckers death mix, (vodka, gateraide, redbull) for the truely brave of heart. However if you enjoy that lovely burning sensation I would recommend Everclear, or perhaps Ouzo. *shurg* I dont particularly care for the flavor of alcohol itself so mixed drinks are my forte at the moment. If you get drunk enough, you really dont taste a whole lot of ne thing for awhile though. But if you get that far I highly recommend you stop drinking alcohol and consume a lot of water.Trust me on dis one or you shall regret it the next morning. ^^

14. furryb

I'll probably finish one for you by Sept. 02. :)

Edit: Finished it earlier than expected. :sweat:

15. Gutemberg

Gutemberg New Member

thanks!!! you draw very well! i always wanted to see myself drawn! thanks again :)

16. furryb

No problem. It's pretty fun to see what I can do with a pic. It's also more interesting to draw something someone has an interest in. :)

17. DrunkenDaydream

Thanks lid3vil4u and furryb. It seems like I didn't botch, so that's a relief. And as for the alchol, that's quite interesting... I think for now I'll wait. Furryb, that cg is incredible. I gotta ask, was it hard getting that good? Did you take a class, and how long did it take to learn? (I wanna leaaarn....)

18. furryb

Nah. Not a single class. Just practiced a lot with different programs and read a couple of tutorials. I've played with Photoshop and PSP since high school (5 yrs). I think photoshop is easy now. For the longest, I used 4.0. That was hell since there was no history option. More than one messed up click and you screw up an image. Can't tell you how many times I quit on drawing on computer. Its still a pain to draw with a mouse but I've gotten used to it. If you need tips, feel free to PM me. I've always wanted to see if my advice works for other people.

19. Sanyu

Sanyu Member

Re, Will Somebody Draw Me???

I'm not exactly the best artist (not to mention my busted scanner), and I have yet to install photoshop -_-
    I'll come back here when I: 1) get my scanner to work again; or 2) when I can get Photoshop.
    Anyway...
    This is me :dizzy2:

20. furryb

I'll get right on it. ;)

Edit: Finished. :p

1 person likes this.