Computers Windows XP Patch. Hilarious!!!!

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Sen, Nov 16, 2003.

1. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

hahahahaha, it had to be Microsoft!!!!!!!

lol lol lol lol

cant....stop....laughing.....need....air.....:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

...Well, yeah, it sorta makes sense. I mean, copy protection in general mucks things up (Morrowind chugs like... like a college student due to its copy protection methods), so it's not too surprising that something like this would happen with non-standard protection.

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I thought it was a joke about a virus patch. since that email 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarves' with an image attcht. was floating around years back.

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I don't get it o_O

:confused:

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

LMFAO!! That just sounds/looks so stupid. "While playing snow white and the seven dwarves you might experience problems" ... LOL

6. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

knee-jerk anti-microsoft reactions are dumb. (for the record, I am typing this on linux) No one seems to be in a hurry to criticize the "non-standard copy-protection scheme used on the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Platinum Collection DVD"

Overboard DRM schemes suck and it certainly isn't MS's fault that one of them went too far. At least they provided a patch. Could happen to anyone. Remember those copy protected CDs that borked some Apple CD drives? (couldn't boot up with the CDs in the drive and couldn't eject the CD without power haha)