Wish I had good news to share

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Reisti Skalchaste, May 20, 2006.

1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

But the fact is, I don't.

Let's just say I discovered yesterday that I dislike being punched in the head. Studies show I like it even less when it's done more than once.

I got attacked on my way home from work. Dumbass kid ran up behind me, swore at me and... well. He'd gotten me completely by surprise- I couldn't even hold off his attacks, let alone fight back.

I'm fine, just walked into the house with blood on my face and spitting some out, now I've got a swollen lip and cheek, my teeth hurt cause I was punched in the mouth a few times, possibly a black eye... and a killer headache.

I've talked to the police about it already, I do know who the guy is, so hopefully we'll be seeing some assault charges 'ere long.

Taking stock of overall damages- bent my new glasses, broke my new sunglasses, obviously the bruises, and of course, my pride. I thought I'd be better able to defend myself- turns out I could barely stop his attacks, let alone fight back. ._.

Guy didn't take a thing, which is almost strange since I had any number of expensive things on me- my iPod, cellphone, wallet, most visibly my plane tickets to California.

Earlier today I filed a report about it and made a statement with the police.

On the way back, I ran into several of the people who'd seen the incident, the bus driver, and the girls who helped me out afterward. I got the number of the bus driver and the names of the girls, so I've got three witnesses to back me up now.

According to one of those girls, the kid said I called him a "fag." Quite untrue, mind. Apparently he also cut his hand really badly at some point during the fight, so at least he didn't get away unscathed while leaving me in pain.

Police said they'd get back to me in 2-4 weeks and see what they can do... I'll probably get the numbers of those girls tomorrow, and I'll see about the name of the bus driver later tonight, and then I'll call the police again and let them know so I have a solid case against them... hopefully I can find out the bastard's last name and then it should be good to go.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Feel better. Sorry there is nothing I can do. :(

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

This 'kid', how old was he?

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

No offense Rags, but that is kinda funny. Kids are so stupid and immature these days..and I mean 15 and below! :p

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Kid was about 17, and will be facing assault charges in short order

6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

He's not really a 'kid' when he's 17 then. He can be named as a guy or whatnot.

Is there a reason to as of 'why' he just went up at you like that?

I reckon not everybody punches anybody.

7. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

This is why we need to get the version of Rags with the patented "Kung-Fu Grip". Not only would you be the coolest kid on the block, but no one would mess with you. They wouldn't be able to. Kung-fu grip pwns all. Next time you get rushed I got three words for ya man...

"Weapon of Opportunity".

~W

8. Reisti Skalchaste

Seis, read the whole entry. :p Kid thought I called him a fag.

I'll continue to call him a kid since he is under legal age, though.

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Oh, he 'thought' you called him a fag.

So, were you having a conversation with him or how excactly did this all happen?

And come on man, how is it that a 17 year old can punch you? They can't punch me, and I'm 16, but I guess that's why I took Tae Kwon Do for.

Still, you're way older than him, you could lay him straight up with one hit right in the the mouth.

Or, if you're short on strength, go the American style.

Punch him or kick him right in the middle of his tummy, he'll be breathless, so that's your chance to go up to him, grab him by the head, bring the head down with both your hands, and knee him right in the middle of his face.

After he's on the floor, kick the crap out of him, and for extra pleasure, kick him right in the nuts!

*experience*

XD

-Seishin

10. Reisti Skalchaste

As I said, the guy ran up behind me, swore at me, and then attacked. It was so fast I didn't have a chance to even think about a defense before he was hitting me, let alone fight back.

11. Reisti Skalchaste

According to one of the witnesses I'm quite a bit bigger than him, though because of the situation, it hardly mattered.

12. Seishin

Seishin Guest

And after he punched you and yadda yadda yadda, what did he do?

13. Reisti Skalchaste

He walked off with his friends. The two girls with him helped me find my glasses and apologized to me.

Anyway, it's in the legal system now.