Wondering...^___^

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Echiko, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Echiko

Echiko New Member

Don't flame me people! I just heard this and it could be wrong!!! REMEMBER!

HEY! I heard that the Rurouni Kenshin illustrater either died or got fired and then about half of RK was left so somebody else continued it and it later got darker and not as funny. I just heard this from my cousin! If it's not true please tell me!! Cuz this makes RK sound SO sad.
    If....
    -fired: I WOULD FALME THAT PERSON WHY FIRED HIM! I don't want it to be darker.
    -died: TERRIBLE! HORRIBLE!! >___<

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

lol, Echiko!

No, Watsuki did not quit, get fired, or die...and yes, he continued his RK manga until the end...

I wouldn't say the mood changes until the third part though, not halfway as your friend suggested...in Jinchuu, a lot of things happen that you would never expect from the earlier storylines... it is still a good ride though, and there are still some lighter moments...

Hope this reassures your faith in the manga... :)

Then again, if you're referring to the Anime, then yeah, the last twenty percent (as well as about 10-15 percent mixed in the earlier seasons) isn't taken from Watsuki's works - they took their own path which *READ* stunk... :p Just my opinion though...

3. Echiko

Echiko New Member

Ahhhh!!! Arigatou! But yes...I was refering to the anime. ^^ just curious! Thankies!! :D