Word Association...BotP Style.

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by Mark, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

I saw this on the Voltron board, and it's pretty fun. One person submits a name, term...whatever associated with "Battle of the Planets," and the next person subits something that's related to it and you state why. For instance, if I said Mark, someone might say "Jason, because he's #2 behind Mark." Or, someone could say "Princess, because they would make a good couple." Or, "The Summit Jet, because that's Mark's ship." Get it?

One rule...please don't cross over into other series (sorry Dirk). I want to keep this within "Battle of the Planets" so we really have to think about associations within the series. I'm looking forward to some of our ideas that I bet some had never thought of before. Oh, and you can repeat a name or term as we go along.

Ok, I'll start:

The Phoenix (remember to say why you're picking your association)

2. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Transmute! (Converts the ship to Fiery Phoenix mode!)

3. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

Keyop (The only member of G-Force I remember saying "Transmute!" besides Mark.)

4. elizabeth1

elizabeth1 New Member

Princess (Keyop always thought of her as his sister).

On a side note, my buddy at work just reminded me of an oragami (hope I'm spelling that right) paper plane in the shape of the Phoenix in which Mark's summit jet comes out. His friends did this when they were kids in 4th grade back in 1978. Does anyone know anyone who knows how to make this? Mark, Dirk, I'm counting on you guys all of you, can you help me out here?

5. Meridian

Meridian New Member

Snack J (since Princess would occasionally help out her friend who ran the place)

6. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

Chief Anderson (because he never went to Snack J)

7. Dirk Daring

Dirk Daring New Member

President Kane (because he's Chief Anderson's boss)

Whew,i actually had to look up for that one. Though i do feel that i am wrong. If so then let me know. :dizzy2:

8. Meridian

Meridian New Member

Zoltar (since President Kane was chairing the initial meeting where Anderson told them all about Zoltar's plans to attack the earth)

9. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

Voltek (Because he was one of Zoltar's lieutenants - "The Ghostly Grasshopper" fyi)