Recreation world message!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pardal, Aug 9, 2005.

1. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

if there was one message you could make all the world at once ear, what would it be?

1 person likes this.
  2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

No fat chicks.

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Applying it to Neph, all chicks must wear super short mini skirts!

-Seishin

4. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

Very nice guys...

Hm...cant think of anything at the moment. Possibly..."FREE MONEHZ?"

5. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Treat others the way you would want to be treated

6. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

and contributing to neph, topless XP

lol... but on a constructive note...
    LEMME GAME ALONE, and free T3 internet for all

7. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

"Let me rule the world and I will promise you that you will get almost anything you want!!"

Its gonna be a happy happy world!! ^^

8. Takamatsu1986E

Takamatsu1986E New Member

.............. Boo!

1 person likes this.
  9. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Dear World,

Please die.

Sincerely, love and kisses,
    Shinryu

:p

10. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Mine would be to tell everyone: "Grow Up!" Nightmare had a great one, and it's true. Too many people thinking only about themselves. You can see it everywhere, traffic for example. So many jerks!!!

I guess if it was addressed to everyone then something like "Work hard and do your best to help others, there is good in this world, sometimes it's hard to find it. Hope."

11. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

i would tell the world to stop useing guns and knives to kill people senselessly, settle it old style and whoop their ass with your fists.

ands...

Stop crying about something you cant do, and do something that you can, and if you can't do anything else "get over it".

1 person likes this.
  12. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

The only boards appropriate one I can come up with at the moment would be to ride through the streets Paul Revere style shouting "THE APOCOLYPSE IS COMING! THE APOCOLYPSE IS COMING! YOU HAVE A 24 HOUR TIME WINDOW TO TIE UP ANY LOOSE ENDS YOU MIGHT HAVE, SO I'D SUGGEST GETTING A MOVE ON! THE APOCOLYPSE IS COMING, THE APO...." well you get the idea.

Assuming anyone is stupid enough to believe the outlandish claims of a fifteen-year-old on wackjob on horseback, mass chaos would ensue. You'd have middle-aged attorneys running downtown in the nude to go tell off their sixth-grade math teachers while simultaneously trying to avoid getting gunned down by escaped convicts or mental patients under the impression that humans are always in season. And of course, any semblance of censorship would be effectively thrown out the window, I can only imagine the number of unspeakable (and quite possibly illegal) fantasies that could be carried out in a 24 hour time window. They say people perform better under pressure, after all....>_>.

And then, once the allotted 24 hours was up...well, I'd have to go into hiding for one, but taking into account the sheer magnitude of damage I'd have caused (and the opportunity to watch the aftermath from the safety of a comfortable location I would've secured for myself during the all the hubbub) it's a price I'd be willing to pay XD. It'd be like that movie that flopped a few years ago, Max Keeble's Big Move or something similar, only on a much, much larger scale ^_^.

1 person likes this.
  13. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

I would tell the world..

just enjoy life while you can. There is only ONE life for you and that is for a reason that we don't know, but hey...I guess we can just keep looking for it even if life sucks huge soggy balls...quit being so boring and serious that no one will like you unless they are like you..but like I said before...have a great life and try to have as much fun as possible because you just dont know when your life might just end the following day.....I also agree with Nightmare.. :shy2:

14. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

i'll just trancribe something that aplies here...

"the worst foe lies within the self..."

don't let yourself be the cause of your own "grave"...

"don't be afraid to be weak, don't be proud to be strong..."

as i have in my sig, if someone disbelifs that there can be peace in the world could the world be at peace?

15. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Since no one is stopping at one. Hehe And Shinryu Muhahahahaha. I liked yours. :D

"Mass sucide at 1."

Considering everyone could hear me. It would be like I was god. "Give all money to (My name here) and build her a mansion for she will do great things." Of course once this happens I will do great things with all the money.

Or what I have said before "Every seed you plant could help feed a killer." and "We (humans) are just stepping stones for a better creation. Do you like being walked on?"

There is just so many. Last few I swear.

"You can't help anyone. So don't bother trying. You shouldn't encourage people. They should be able to do things on their own. Honestily cheat, steal, swear, and hurt anything your way threw life because someone else is all ready doing it. Do what you want when you want because you could die at anytime."

And finally "We should envy death."

16. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

Some answers made me go like :sad: :( .....I know you guys are joking...

Hm...good question, I never thought about it before :dizzy2:. Probably I would introduce myself first to the world and then I would say "Lets stop fighting and live peacefully and lets help starving people in 3rd world counties. Lets get rid of prejudices and be tolerant of our neighbours(even if they are fat chicks :p ) even if we sometimes disagree." Im not sure if i need to add anything else here, i'll think about it a bit more :rolleyes: . I know that considerable amout of people wouldnt listen, but anyway, thats what my message would be.

17. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

hmm
    well i guess i would go off on kagome's arrows idea and say
    the world was ending and i can sae it if i hae all the manga and anime seris out and reciee all new ones when they come out. oh and also all legend of zelda and final fantasy games also. same as the manga and anime seris.

18. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Funny though how we forgot one thing. I mean sure, everyone can hear the message, but how many people will care?

It's true what Ciel said, about growing up. So if i would say something (Again) i would say the one thing that Peter Parker said on SpiderMan 2:

"Sometimes...to do what's right we have to give up the thing we want the most....even our dreams...."

Hopefuly that gets to a lot of you.

-Seishin

19. Orion

Orion Gears

Dear World,

Stop all of the War, grow up, and go watch a movie.

Love,
    Ian

20. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Dear World,

i hate you, and if you listen to Foo Fighters or RHCP you'll get HIV.

Love,
    Dealer, Tiffany Henry