Video Games World of Warcraft Burning Crusade!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fudge_Monkeys, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Includes Level cap to 70
    2 New races Draene(Alliance) and Blood Elves(Horde)
    New Continent Outland
    Jewel Crafting
    Socket Items
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade/
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/06/22/news_6127972.html
    COMES OUT IN 2006
    REASON why BLOOD elves are PART of HORDE (RETRIVED FROM GAMESPOT)
    Blizzard's stated goal with the Blood Elves is to give the Horde side a more "attractive" (in appearance) race and starting area, which will hopefully help address population imbalances across the servers.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Damn I would buy it for the blood elves alone. I knew this was coming out. Thanks for the link.

3. Chane

Chane Audience of One

There's been no proof of the Draene being a new race. It was speculation since the Panderan as well. There are numerous speculations STILL with NO proof including Draene, Panderan and the Greywall Worgen.

4. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Why only level cap 70? They could at least made it to level 99 so that people could play somewhat longer...

- Teddz

5. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Then they wouldn't be able to make there bread and butter. Considering some people will do anything for a advantage it would make sense to make another cap for this disk and another level cap for another disk to keep the money flowen.

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

the alliance race hasn't been announced yet. people keep saying dreanei or pandaran. i'm going to slap the next person that says pandaran. it's always been a joke to blizzard. put it in the game, and it's no longer something they can joke with. the humor is gone. they should do high elves, the other half of blood elves. look the same, only they broke apart(if you know your history, blood elves are called so because of their fallen people at the sunwell. struck a deal with the horde to survive, adn the alliance was all like "you is bad peoples now". the end). though, i don't see that happening either, due to the high elves...being asses. and well, mostly destroyed. (points to azshara)
    i'm sure we'll hear sometime being of next year, or for christmas. i hope it isn't the draenie though. they look like poop in bad clothes. even the undead aren't that bad.

you're game stop article, btw, is from june. blackwing has been in for awhile and most servers have taken neferion down by now. (i was in sw the other day and got nailed with rallying cry of the dragon slayer, which goes out for him and onyxia. there's also a shout with the slain's name in it) if you've ever been in sw when onyxia goes down, her head is on the left side archway, dangling from a series of chains (it's a pike in the bank area of orgrimar), nefarion hangs on the right side one, near the gryphon. zul' gurab was added the same time, thus allowing alliance to get elite raptor mounts, and horde to get elite kittie mounts. from test server, looks like alliance are getting kodo drops from something soon too.

7. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Here's what I was looking for. Again, not proof, and could very-well be just as much speculation and fan-dreaming as Draenieniasneasnwhatevers and Panderans, but interesting nevertheless.

8. Fudge_Monkeys

sorry bout the race information i did the races on something i read somewhere blah =) but i doubt it will be high elves Most of them are dead. and High Elves use to be Night elves and i think we already have enough elves. dont you agree? =)
    I dont know wat the other race will be but there arent many to choose from. And Pandas... WHO started the thing about Pandas..The Pandarian is used only once. so theres not much info about Pandas. IT COULD possible be Draene For 1 REASON OUTLAND we must Remember outland is the HOme of the Draene.

This Post is Confuseing EH? Ill try to fix it later.

9. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Outland is also the former home of the Orcs.

10. Fudge_Monkeys

True but the orcs Kind of left. Remember in Teh Campaign When the Blood elves And Naga go in and kick that one pit lords a** i think taht drove most of the orcs out.

Oh and on the High Elves thing....Where would they settle?

11. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

the worgen were pulled from another dimension via the Scythe of Elune by a priestess. there's a couple of quests that go with that. one starting in duskwood (sven) and one in ashenvale. the ashenvale one starts at the little shrine north of the outpost. ends in duskwood. you're looking for the staff, and if you read the quest log, and everything else along the way, you learn that. the worgen were at first summoned by her to help with the cleansing, but in turn got tainted, and began summoning more of themselves.
    http://www.thottbot.com/index.cgi?qu=1022

12. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I'd play a Pandaren in a heartbeat! ^^

13. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

If the Pandaren race is offical. I might consider playing it.

Teddz, goes back to his roots. Yeah babeh!

- Teddz

14. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I heard August now. :(

15. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

that makes me a sad panda...
    maybe they're considering the possibility of putting in more stuff for casual gamers that aren't into the whole raiding scene...as much as i've enjoyed being called a priest. (druid isn't priest damnit)
    but, as long as everything works, i have no prob waiting...not like i can really do anything about it anyways hehe. i have mapviewer, that'll tide me over on areas for the most part. (silly flaoting mushrooms in outlands)

16. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

Yay I just pre-ordered the game January 16th release daate and shiping date to my house w00t! I'ts gana be sweet and its gana rock!
    Now for the all mighty question: How many of you are making Dranei Shammy and Blood Elf Pally I'm gana roll a Dranei Pally cuz Draneis' look buffed so how about you guys?

17. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

neither. pally and shammy bore me, but because the low levels are so damn dull, i've never gotten past 30 with any i've made. o_O; prolly gonna do another hunter or soemthing. they'll wind up being my "i'm bored and i wanna make a new character. is that a new server? rawr" character. heh

18. Fudge_Monkeys

Hey guys
    Talents. right now there are only 51 talents when EXP comes out are there going to be 61 talents?

Also on a side note

I GOT MY MOUNT FOR 24g TRAINING AND MOUNT PUT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!

I trained for 15g like 3 months ago
    and i didn't play for like 3 months and now i see its now 90 gold to train and 9g to buy a mount!!!!
    SO AWESOME

19. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

lol arn't you lucky the patch changed this so like 15g + 9g lol thats great gg

20. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Yes, you still gain a talent point for each level after 60, for a total of 61 points to spend at 70.

Funny story about my epic mount. I bought it way back when they were 1000g (800g with Honored faction and Sergeant PvP rank discounts) and literally destroyed it 5 minutes later. This was back before they color-coded the mount items (Now blue and purple, but they were all white before). I wanted to ditch my old mount, but killed the wrong one - they had the same exact icon (Brown Horse, Swift Brown Steed). :D