Movies Worst Movie ever?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Teddz, Dec 28, 2002.

1. Angel from hell

Angel from hell New Member

ppl ppl are we not forgetting one movie straight from the mouth of hell... the sounds of music!!!

2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

If you think thats bad, try working backstage for a stage version of it. The actors were so bloody rude!!!

3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

OMG, yes! Sound of Music is really crappy!!! :D

4. Angel from hell

Angel from hell New Member

Could you blame them, being forced to remember those god awfull lyrics?

5. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

May it is a really dumb movie dont ever get it or see it unless you want to watch a girl with a lazy eye kill people.

6. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

yeah.

but for me, i think that the worst movie was that movie with jennifer lopez and ben affleck. it was terrible. forgot what it was called though.

7. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Well (I know I'm probably going to be pelted with human carcasses for this) I strongly disliked Master of Disguise. I went to see it with a few friends when it first premiered and while they were practically having convulsions of laughter, I couldn't figure out for the life of me what exactly they found humorous in it. I mean i like idiocy as much as the next 14-year-old-psychotic-crackbaby, but it just struck me as outright ridiculous.

But the absolute *worst* movie in the world title would have to be awarded to Ella Enchanted. My friend and I spent the majority of the movie placing bets on how long it would take him to jump her and debating whether or not we should throw things at their crappy wannabe-20s-music-video. First of all the only thing the book had in common with the movie was the name of the main character - Ella, and her curse. Not only did they completely eliminate the developing romance between her and her respective prince, they decided to make him some sort of Ashton Kutcher type celebrity with girls clamoring to make out with him at every corner, and what's worse is that their "relationship" consisted of her disliking him (but making out with him by that night and marrying him two days later). Plus there's the fact that they eliminated half the book, cast terrible actors for almost every role, totally disregarded any previous character development, and even added a shitty three minute "muzak video" at the end which involved Ella stripping off her wedding dress to reveal go-go boots and the entire wedding party making a chorus line. Blech...

8. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

The worst movie that I have seen so far is Moulin Rouge. I don't know if any of you like it but, I sure didn't.

9. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Surprised nobody listed Cabin Boy...

I fear for the sanity of anyone who's watched it all the way through...

10. -Vicious-

-Vicious- New Member

the worst movie ever in the history of man kind is..... thats right u guessed it. its ''Bring it on Again''. that was one of the worst things i ever saw. i saw it on a bus though so i couldnt help it.

11. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

A.I*, it didn't really help the movie when i drank a large carten of coke in the movies and my friend wouldn'd let me go to the toilet until it was over. Thats the type of situation that makes you realise how long the movie draged on for.

12. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

I am indeed insane. Cabin Boy is one of those movies that give me the arbitrary weirdness headache, along with Mystery Men, Wizard of Oz, and Spirited Away. Stuff just happens, and is weird. yay.

Sound of Music was an interesting story, and one can't say 'it would never happen!' Well it didn't actually happen with that much music.. As far as how good a movie it is: been too long. Can't say.

Moulin Rouge: enjoyed it.

Worst movie evar? Loser

13. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

I think some people might have liked this one...but i sure didnt...ela enchanted was farby the worst one for me, i was so confused watching it, it wasnt even funny.

14. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Ugh....for me the worst movie would be Solaris. God "darn" that movie sucked. Nobody watch that movie. Its really long and it really sucks.

KaiyonTormentor

15. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

Grease 2.

Never heard of it? You don't want to.

16. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

" Legallly Blonde" need I say more?

17. Merrick

Merrick New Member

I somehow ended up watching Blair Witch 2 a while back, and that has to be the worst movie I've seen so far this year.
    As for the worst movie of all time I have to say eihter Batman And Robin or Deep Impact. I like to pretend they don't exist.
    Cheaper By The Dozen is another one...

18. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I just remembered that I didn't enjoy watching "Being John Malkovich", "Anger Management", "Phone Booth" and "The Medallion".

In addition, there was this movie, which was based on a true story, about a couple who went to the sea and the boat left them. So they were stuck there with lots of sharks.. Anyone remembers what was its name?

19. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

I don't think "Sound of music" is bad. I mean it was a movie for children (well somewhat), and the story was well done. For me "worst movie ever" means a movie with a bad story, bad directing, bad acting, bad visual effects, etc.

And for this I nominate DOUBLE DRAGON. (If you think Street Fighter sucked, look at this one. Don't forget to bring your sick bags - you're gonna need them ;-) )

20. BotticelliLover

BotticelliLover New Member

Lake Placid. Horrible in every sense of the word. My brother even admits it is bad, and sometimes I am terrified at what he considers decent.