WoW players can relate..

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Peachy, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Now, sometimes..Everquest 2 makes me want to tear my hair out. I know a lot of WOW players on here who can relate...I group with members. I try to be friendly.

BUT..

WHEN A &&^*%*&&*(* GUARDIAN STEALS THE LOOT FOR THE CLASS SPECIFIC "SWASHBUCKLER" I WANT TO EFFIN KILL THAT STUPID IDIOT WHO CALLS HIMSELF A TANK!

I have a fair raiding guild. FATED. I love Marthock, Kiela, Ambushed, Drothar, Rapha. and my fav. Pally of all time..My boyfriend Rluyen Faywind.
    When I raid with them..they'll always say no and let all the scouts roll for what they'd like amongst themselves..
    but no..
    I hate that GUARDIAN TODAY WHO TOOK MY LEGGING THAT PACIFICALLY SAID..
    "scouts, Berserkers, and a few other classes.."
    NOT GUARDIAN..
    IN groups you don't roll for Alts.
    In raids. Yes.
    NOT GROUPS.
    grrr..

I'm a level 53 [soon to be 54] Wood-Elf Swashbuckler. I've raiding in Courts and in The Temple of Cazic Thule.
    I have healed with my one of my boyfriend's alts. A level 70 Warden. Without any experience whatsover.
    I can tank..though it's hard for a rogue to do so. Only two or three agro arts.
    Hey..isn't Fated one of the most popular raiding guilds on Antonia Bayle anyway?
    Damnit.
    I deserve some credit.
    Stupid noobies.

I've became addicted to this game. Even, though there is a lot of "unfriendly" players. I tend to always find someone to Roleplay with or group up to kill epics..

Oh yeah. If any of you play this game..
    you'll know Dreadwake and Venekar.
    BAM.
    PEACHY GOT THEM &%^%$^&$
    Even though Venekar kinda..
    killed me when I got to close..
    it was funny..
    everyone was laughing over teamspeak..
    funny..really.
    Dreadwake.
    Bastard.
    REVENGE!
    FOR KILLING ME IN MY POOR LEVEL 41 FORM ALL THOSE TIMES!
    Got a group together to get him.
    Took a raid to get the dragon.
    Geh..
    :(

Well. If anyone is on there.
    Anarane Faywind.
    Glad to be of service.