X/1999 forum (again)

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Kamui, Sep 7, 2003.

1. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

BMS has given me permission to re-open this thread. So, here it goes.

I think that we should have an X/1999 forum, because, well... just because. Some of the people I have talked to say it would be a good idea and they love the anime/manga. So i think there should be an X/1999 forum, because...

If we just use the CLAMP forum, CLAMP is strictly manga, and thats not all that X/1999 is, it is a series and movie as well.

So, I still think strongly that we should have an X/1999 forum.

But, that is my opinion.

In the words of BMS, do not hijack this thread!

2. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Although I am an X fan, I do not believe in an X Forum.
    There would probably not be too many topics....
    BUT, Ill support it tho :)

btw Kamui, theres a new member to the m2a's named Kotori hahaha

3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I don't see why the clamp forum cannot provide enough space for X/1999 ?

Hell, I want a AMG forum, but I know that the forum will die due to the lack of intrest.

- T

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

...the majority of discussions in the CLAMP forum are of the animes. of course manga goes in there as well. You should be happy the X threads have a place in CLAMP and not in some jumbled pile in the anime forum. CLAMP is a place of honour for X to be.

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

You just refuse to the get the point, don't you? Most of the things discussed in the CLAMP Forum ARE for both the manga and the anime. This IS MangaToAnime Forums, NOTHING's stopping you from creating Manga or Anime Threads. I only see about three or four X threads and as far as I know they're all created by you. Four threads don't make a Forum. And no, I'm not telling you to go and start more threads. I'm telling you there isn't enough interest. The Anime Forum's messy because there's so many threads, CLAMP is meant FOR CLAMP Anime. It already has its own Forum. I don't see why we should make an exception for X. Heck, Card Captor Sakura has more interest than X, seeing most of the threads in CLAMP are for CCS. We gave the CCS Forum a chance, was it really active? No. We turned it into a CLAMP Forum. Is the CLAMP Forum active? Barely. If we remove X to put it in its own Forum, CLAMP loses a majority of posts. You can post as many X threads as you want in there, I really can't see why you insist on having an X Forum. It would be a waste of space. It's like if I went and requested a Sailor Moon S Forum, only for the Sailor Moon S Series. It just.. It doesn't work that way.

- DS

6. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

We have CLAMP, and X is CLAMP. That's all that needs to be said.

7. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Alright, Ds... dont get all up on me cus i have an opinion of my own. Last time i checked... that wasnt illegal.

K, BMS, after reading my reticule from DS... i get it