J-Rock X-Japan - 'Forever Love' and others...

Discussion in 'Music' started by psyeudkev, Jan 24, 2004.

1. psyeudkev

psyeudkev New Member

Anyone heard of this group? I've only heard "Forever Love", and I think it's associated with the anime 'X', is it?

Can anyone please recommend other songs by this group, can't get enough of the emotion...

2. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

I remember watching their music video for their song "Endless Rain," a slow, mournful, but powerful ballad. That's a great song in itself, with piano background, a great guitar solo in the middle, and a catchy melody. The only other song I heard by them is "Unfinished," which is pretty long--about half hour long! It's an okay song, it has some speaking in English as well as singing; I can't really remember anything else.

3. PinkSpider

PinkSpider New Member

I adore this band and I can't believe this thread doesn't have more posts. X Japan are LEGENDARY. XD

I hate the anime movie, X. Mainly because Forever Love is such a beautiful song and it has such a huge place in my heart because it was played at hide's funeral. So... I just dislike the fact that it's used on there. ^^;;

Anyways... songs I adore and recommend are...

X, Endless Rain, Kurenai, Sadistic Desire, Art of Life (the radio edit, if 30 minutes of the same song's gonna bore you), Joker, Unfinished and... so many more.

I love X Japan. ^^

4. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

X-japan is good really. Them and Luna Sea were the "fathers" of the Visual Kei genre. I like X-japan, but I prefer Luna Sea more then them. Why? I really just don't know :)

- Teddz

5. PinkSpider

PinkSpider New Member

Hehehe. Just thinking of Toshi, Pata, Yoshiki, hide, Heath and Taiji as 'fathers' brings a funny, yet disturbing, image into my head. XD

Since... Toshi was recently taken to court for abusing children. ¬__¬ What went wrong, To-chan? You used to be so normal and nice.

And.... hide really wanted kids.

6. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

Simply put...

Rose of Pain...

This song will have you praising this band. Its a bit long though but that doesnt hinder the song in anyway. A MUST HAVE!!!