Movies X the animated film

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by BitzKrieg, Mar 27, 2002.

1. BitzKrieg

BitzKrieg New Member

Wah u think of it...picked it up a few weeks ago. Sorely dissapointed great idea poorly presented and lack of depth made it a poor film. I found the characters i liked did very little and the ones who annoyed me did too much. Overall only the fight scenes saved the dvd being ****ed into the bin.

2. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

I have this Movie.. Started to watch it again actualy.. I think the reason the movie was kind of shallow as for as plot and stuff go is because there is a lot more to the storie thats not in the movie.... I just hated the End Fight... the movie builds up this huge final fight and well it was over in a blink of an eye.. I was WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! anyway its not to to bad of a film!

KaMeKaZi

Fear Me not Because im a Fool!

3. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

Have the movie and the TV series (1-10 -- all that I can get subbed :( ) but have no yet watched them. I've heard nothing but bad things about the X film, however. The manga's pretty good though.

~ Lady Aoi: can't go wrong with CLAMP

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

When I saw it i was soo confused !!
    That I waited till the end of it to know what was going on !!

:p

5. c0ke

c0ke New Member

There's an animated series for this movie I never knew that.

Well now I know. And knowing is half the battle
    GI Joe.

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

the story is really good! just, the dub was very porrly done...worse than normal i'd say. this is deffinatly one of those shows that the manga is much better. easier to follow too...they leave out a bunch of stuff and skip around a bit in the anime...tho, i do want to see the tv series when i can get it*^-^*

7. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

lol.. I was holding Scott's head the other day and I started laughing... about holding just a head.. the thing is I was thinking about X, and he was actually thinking about GodFather and the Horse Head! lol... I was seriously turned off by the movie. It's not my cup of tea.

8. Kat

Kat New Member

I didn't think it was too bad, but I'd watch the series before I watch the movie, cause now I know how the series ends, lol.

9. Keita-chan

Keita-chan New Member

I was even more confused than when I watched the movie Utena. :D But the graphics or whatchacallit was very good.