Movies Xmen the sequel [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by *Fabee*, May 2, 2003.

1. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

You have been warned!!!

The biggest disappointment for me was not Jean death, but Gambit wasnt in the movie *cries*. I guess I have to wait for 2 years or so in order to see Remy.
    About Jean's death, Im sure that Phoenix will return and she will be the main villain of the 3rd movie. I was hoping that Apocalypse(sp) would the anagonist of the movie. If not, then they should do a 4th movie, then im satisfied :rolleyes:

2. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

good god, how many movies are they planning on making?

3. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I heard that they were planning of doing a trilogy, but :( thats not enough for me.
    About the 3rd movie, I have a feeling that Bobby would break up with Rogue (they were in a relationship in 2nd movie), cuz he cant touch her. Then comes Gambit and wisks Rogue away :happy sigh: :anime:

4. Naraku

Naraku New Member

Gambit

I don't know if you noticed, but Gambit's name(Remy) was in the files Mystique was looking through at Striker's office. Also, Hank McCoy was on the t.v. in the bar where Mystique seduced the prison guard.

5. minjigga

minjigga New Member

they definately need gambit in the movies. hes is by far the coolest character ever.

6. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

man i loved that movie... its obvious there coming back... anyways i thought pyro was great! and so was ian mckellen and blue dude

7. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

you mean nightcrawler/Kurt

--

Anyway, I was a bit disappointed that Lady Deathstrike only had one line. Come on, Wolverine and LDS were lovers, i was waiting for the moment were Deathstrike breaks from Strykers control and remember who she is.
    --
    CBanana, Pyro lit my fire! he is so hot!! and wasnt iceman/Bobby suppose to be funny? he didnt even make one joke ?!

8. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

I thought this movie was great. The NightCrawler character effects were really good.

It would have been better if they had the Beast as the big blue lovable monster.

And, the birth, OR Rebirth of the Phoenix---that is going to be very cool to see.

9. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I heard that Beasts character will all be in CG.
    --

It would be kinda cool to see one of the xmen be the main villain of the 3rd movie. I guess we have to wait and see

10. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

I have a question guys... What power does Gambit have that makes him a mutant???? I never learned... And, in the comics, could Pyro actually make fire... or still just munipulate it (in the comics)

11. Ark

Ark Praise Judas!

Gambit can charge any object with a kinetic charge, making it into an explosive. Thus, his signature cards would explode like grenades when he charged them. Nothing was special about the cards, they were ordinary playing cards.

- Ark

12. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

i loved it. i thought it was better than the first one. nightcrawler, i think, was the coolest character in the movie. when he transported that black smoke he left behind was cool. id love to be able to do that. id settle being hated against to have any of the xmens powers tho.

13. itwasme

itwasme Guest

beast?

how come they didn't make a character called beast? i'm sure you all know who he is if you watched the original show. The have the technology why don't they just make a huge animated beast that would be hecka tight!:D

14. Fushigi Rockna

Beast made a guest appearanc,e but he wans't all beasty. he was the guy being interviewed on tv or sumthin.

15. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I want to see some Sentinels, but odds are we won't get to. :(

16. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

beast will prob be in no 3, as will gambit. since they were shown/mentioned in the second one I heard

17. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

Re: Gambit

GeeeZZzzz I had no idea! How did you cetch all that. I mean gee I was watching the movie pretty closely but evidently not close enough.:rolleyes: How could I have missed that?:confused:
    Ah well I guess I'll just go see it again when I get the chance.
    But anyway, I really really really loved it! I think that they did a really nice job on this one. Its cool that this movie inpressed me so much because especially since I'm not a big fan of sequels. I just can't wait for the third one. I'm curious to know how they are going to bring Jene back and how they're going to bring gambit into the picture.:D I was surprized though because this movie still had many secrets but not as many as many as it had in the first one.

~Washu

18. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Re: Re: Gambit

Jene will come back as the Pheonix and gambit will just come into the movie. like all the other characters in the movie.. if he does comnig into it..

But frankly i seen this movie the other night.. yes its better the the first but the story was so slow... and it revolved way to much around wolverine.. they should have had a seperate movie about him.. because it was more like just watching the story of wolverine and not the Xmen..

KaMe

19. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

Re: Re: Re: Gambit

Yeah you're right. They didn't really emphisize the other X-Men in the movie. Hopefully the third one will put more background history or more info on everyone else too.

There's a few things that I forgot about Gambit though...he was an orphan right? Yeah I think so.

~Washu

20. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I finally saw this movie just recently and enjoyed the small little references of other mutants (IE Beast/Hank McCoy on the television and Remy/Gambit, I'm guessing who was supposed to be Pietro/Quicksilver and Wanda/Scarlet Witch, Silver Samurai, Samuel/Cannonball, Paige/Husk, Jamie/Multiple Man and like one or two others if I remember correctly on the computer list of names). Pyro was just awesome and by far my favorite character in that movie, with Nightcrawler as a close second. Just gotta love the irony (think that'd be the term) of someone who looks like a demon but is probably one of the more religious people you'll meet, always liked that about him. Can't wait to see the third, especially of Gambit will be in it (and Pyro pops up again). It'd be nice to see some of the other mutants too, like Avalanche and Blob.