Recreation Yes, there is a chatroom.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by User18, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I'm guessing that with Messengers, most don't see a need to go into the BJP chat. I used to go a lot, but stoped when nobody was there.

Hopefuly everyone starts going again. I want this new year to be a great one!

I'm using FireFox. Help?

-Seishin

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Great. All works..for now. I'll get on tomorrow. Party starts soon ^^

-Seishin

3. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I had PolarisX, it was a pretty nice program. I don't think I still have it, but I might be able to reinstall it sometime.

Chatrooms are so outdated though. It's so much easier to do a group convo on MSN, YIM, or AIM, than it is to check a chatroom. Since there's no *ding* sound, I'd have to check it like, every 3 seconds. No thanks.

I reserve that privelege for the forums. :D

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Couldn't have said it better.

Plus in Messengers there's always someone on (even if they're away), and it just seems better. I think in these days, talking in such room would have to be arranged or something.

-Seishin

5. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

mIRC is the source of all haxoring scripts. Get in to mIRC now please :)

- Teddz

6. Orion

Orion Gears

I never knew BJP had a chatroom... Hmm, interesting. Should be, uh, fun? :D

7. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Depends if you like talking to yourself the entire time...

That's what I have done :p

- Teddz

8. Orion

Orion Gears

:p So I'm guessing not many people go in there? Didn't Cloud say something about it getting too wild and then having to shut it down for a while? Or was that on boards.ie?

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Come now, it's not like you can't use a messenger either (right?)

Usually the chat is for SUPER MAJOR OWNING OF TITLE NEWBIES that don't even know messengers exist these days.
    It uninstalled itself for some reason (or it's just not working) Had to install it again...odd...
    S:Hey
    S:Hey dude! What's up?
    S:Nm, you?
    S:Oh just playing some games
    S:Cool
    S:lol

Something like that?:p Sounds like a blast. I tried that once on AIM. Since when you IM yourself on the same messenger it automatically sends you the same message back! It lasted like 2 minutes though...

-Seishin

10. Orion

Orion Gears

I... Don't get it. :p I understand that we have a chat room and all, but I think that now, besides Cloud, we are the only group of people that know about it. Aren't we special? The official "Group Of Guys Who Actually Know About BJP Chat!". Kinda rolls off the tounge, eh? :p

11. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

These wippersnappers don't understand the quality of one of these here.........uh, chatrooms, yeah.

12. Orion

Orion Gears

You got a problem with me? Hm? Do you? A little problem that's gonna come back and bite ya every time you visit a thread with my name in it? Hm? Just a, a little problem? Not gonna bug you so much but deep inside it does? Your emotions scream every time you read my posts? Hm?

Well I'm glad you finally noticed my presence. Get used to me, I'm Shijin, and I will be here for a very, very long time.
    If you need any more info on me, ask Ragnarok, he can tell you plenty and probably more than you wanna hear.

True, but some BJP people won't be on AIM, YIM, MSN, whatever you have. I only have the major BJP people on my list, and most of the time they're away. Where are all you people? :rolleyes:

13. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Whoa whoa whoa! Don't get excited, just chill, just chill. Now......back to the discussion.

14. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Ah the chatroom. File sharing is a lot of easier there. ;)