Yo.

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Solid Snake, Feb 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solid Snake

Solid Snake New Member

I know I've joined this forum before, but it's been so long till I've forgotten my user name and password. (go figure) But I'm pretty sure I wasn't known either.

Seeing thing it's 6:30 a.m. and I haven't been sleep yet, I'll have to make this rather short.

I'm a big MGS fan. (see the name) I'm 20 yrs old. My favorite animes are Cowboy Bebop, Rurouni Kenshin, Hellsing and Yu Yu Hakusho.

Favorite Movies are Money Talks, Pulp Fiction, Face Off, and Rush Hour. (I have more, but I'm really tired)

See ya around.

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Welcome to Boards.jp! Please make sure to read the rules and whatnot, I'm sure you already know, right? :D Anyway, if you're interested in anime like Hellsing and Cowboy Bebop, you might like Outlaw Star or Trigun. If you've already seen them, why not come on down to their respective forums and let us know what you think?

I hope you have a great time on BJP, (Even if you did before :p) and, without further ado, here comes Cherry to say hello.

[​IMG]

:DWhee, my first welcoming as a moderator!

Now, I'm going to bed. It's almost 5 am here, and I'm tired.

3. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

"Welcome to the real world"...lol. welcome to bords.jp and have a second nice stay here... :)
    What more can i say?????

Bem vindo​

it means "Welcome" in portuguese... :rolleyes:

4. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Welcome to bjp. Have a good time.

5. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Yo wasup fellow metal gear fan any ways post a lot and have fun and your original name and password will come back to you hopefully

6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Hello there! Welcome to Boards.Jp. Remember to always read the rules and do what you are supposed to, yatta yatta yatta.... Also, remember that if you need help on anything, be sure to ask the mods for help, that's what they're here for anyways.

Well, hope you have a pleasent stay here on the boards, and i hope to see some good stuff in your future!

-Seishin

7. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Greetings! This is boards.jp, your gateway to Japan! Do spend some time having a look at the FAQs or alternatively, pm us mods whenever you're unsure.

Have fun, cya around.

- Shen

8. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

Hello and welcome! I wish u happy posting :D .

9. SteamedRice

SteamedRice New Member

Hello Solid Snake.. This is Otacon.. Well not really but yeah, welcome to B.JP.

10. ~ruby_zeal~

~ruby_zeal~ New Member

welcome and have fun posting! :)

11. ternaryman

ternaryman New Member

Yo, welcome to the forum.

12. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

You know, this thread is over a month old, and "Solid Snake" hasn't even logged on since he posted this. Something tells me he's not going to be around.

(Maybe he remembered his old username?)

13. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Well then, i guess there's the old saying: The user better step down and speak, or forever hold his peace! Meaning, if he remembered his username, he should post here and tell us. If nobody answers, it's very clear that he won't be coming for awhile....

-Seishin

14. Engel

Engel New Member

Hiiiiiiiiyaaaaah!

Welcome to BJP Forums!
    Hope that you have a wonderful time here, be sure to read the FAQ and Handbook. It's all very simple. If you need help feel free to PM any of use; as I am sure we'll all be happyt o help. If that does not seem appealing to you, be sure to post it in the Help/Newbies forum, as you see what a lot of members here have already done. Oh! And be sure to see if you find one that will answer your question...I'd suggest using the Search tool to find the topic you're looking...Heh...I've rambled on enough...

Anyway, have fun! Hope to see you around! :D

BIG EDIT
    --------

That is...if he is an active member. ^^;;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.