Your collection!

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by Seishin, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Well, i was looking through other Forums, and they have threads that ask about your collection. So i decided to make a thread like that, on Star Wars.

Really, what does your collection of Star Wars (Games, Movies, Music, Books, anything) look like? Or what is it that you wish you had?

Have:
    -Star Wars Episode I DVD
    -Star Wars Episode II DVD
    -Star Wars Episode IV DVD
    -Star Wars Episode V DVD
    -Star Wars Episode VI DVD
    -Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
    -Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
    -Darth Vader Mask
    -Darth Vader Piggy Bank (what!?)
    -Yoda Figure (It's the one that has like a gazillion quotes)
    -Obi Wan Lightsaber
    -And some other Star Wars collection stuff, like the old Pepsi bottles from the other Star Wars and stuff like that.....

Wish:
    -All the Novels
    -Star Wars Episode III DVD (hehehe)
    -All the Star Wars games realeased.......

Next!

-Seishin

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

toys...lots and lots of toys...i have pictures from the current set of some of the stuff we've gotten so far. (horjay for 2 red imperial guard!! oh and 2 purple -_-)
    umm, a very good chunk of ep.1, a little bit of ep. 2 toys. all the 12 inches so far except for the current vader.
    if it's palpatine, we probably own it.
    a good chunk of the original series toys. though, the chunk that was lost in the fire back in like, 98ish hasn't been fully figured out yet still. all 12 inches survived except 1...and i can't tell you which one as i don't know. i know it wasn't leia. the AT-AT walker was slightly melted...well...more or less it's leaning now..o_O;

the original trilogy, about 4 times...3 vhs, and the dvd set.
    i belive we're waiting for the new ones to come out in a box themselves in all honesty. though technically, we have 1 and 2 in the collection also.

star war mini game, not the one just released though. don't think we got any of those. (the new game has figures about 2-3 times larger than the one i'm talking about)
    the rpg books. 3rd edition version. cause the 6s just kinda sucked...badly...(though my character WAS fed to the engine ewoks when i stoppped playing. yes this is how we remove all characters that stop playing.)
    a few of the books...(chris knows which ones...i don't)
    a bunch of the video and pc games. chris particularly likes his little rts. something about abusing the death star and having an armada of the swarming over things.
    soundtracks...if it says imperial march on it, we have it.
    hehehe the ewok dvds? well, i bought him the aravan one as a joke, so yeah...hehe

full set of teh animated series toys. everything, even the color variations on the clone troopers. cause i LOVE red and blue. (as i dubbed them...they were the skirted ones in the show. you know, red was just cool, and blue had a bazooka like, everywhere.)
    animated dvd, second series on vhs off of tv. (as it's not on dvd just yet.)

some of the comic books...main ones we're happy to have? any one with the Tag & Bink are Dead stuff!! hehe go read/watch rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead, or halmet to understand the joke with those 2 idiots hehe

a crap ton of legos. i'm pretty positive we're only missing a few in total. haven't gotten any of the new ones just yet. as we can order from lego.com, we're price watching in stores. if you want just one, get the damn star destroyer.3 days on that stupid thing...it's around 3ft long...

and yeah, i'm sure there's a bunch of other stuff we have that i don't know/remember. if you ever wonder, my fiance is a fan. XD and i'm just there for the hunt, as i absolutly love it ^^ (hunting toys and stuff that is) and well, i'm just better at it than he is hehe

oh yeah...we also have one of the recalled ep. 1 lightsabers. you know? recalled due to the casing around the batteries being crap and burning your hand? hehe only one we have, as we've seen far too many break due to people enacting fights, and forms. (at the line for ep1. that one guy was doing good with the double until the tip nicked the ground and went flying.)

1 person likes this.
  3. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

My collection is very sad and lacking compared to yours :sad:

I have:
    ~Knights of the Old Republic
    ~Star Wars: Jedi Academy
    ~A nine inch plastic figure of Darth Maul (which I was dumb enough to take out of its case) :anger2:
    ~A nine inch plastic figure of young Obi-Wan Konobi ( Also taken out of case)
    ....and thats it.

Want:
    ~Star Wars trilogy
    ~Star Wars battlefront and 2 when it comes out
    ~Star Wars Republic Commando and 2 if it comes out
    ...Basicly more Star Wars stuff.

1 person likes this.
  4. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

We only have the blue and gold box set on VHS. And two video games. Not a very big collection but it's something :)

1 person likes this.
  5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Now now, remember, you don't have to own every little Star Wars thing to be a bigger fan than someone else. That just means you got more money to spend. Liking Star Wars makes you a fan, not money. But still, something is something eh?

Good stuff everyone! Keep 'em coming!

-Seishin

PS: May the force be with you....

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

my fiance has been into star wars since he was a little kid. he's 27 now...if that helps. hehe also, vader was the 12in he knows he lost to the fire, luke and leia are fine, and not sure on chewie...guess he hasn't found him yet...but also hasn't had time to go hunting for him either.

and yeah...we blow money on this...but he likes the series and i like toys, so it all evens out into something we both feel is worth the money. just so long as he lets me have my pika collection, it's all good.

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Tell your fiance that i admire him, because THAT's devotion there.

Also, there is one thing that there is low chance i may be getteing: none other than the Darth Vader suit itself, made by the same people that created the one shown in the movie. Only thing, it's worth 800 buckaronies o0! Here's to hope!

-Seishin

8. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

• All the movie DVDs released thus far
    • The Special Edition VHS Set
    • Every single Star Wars PC game released until now (exception: Republic Commando), most of the PlayStation games
    • Books: All of Zahn's sets, Anderson's original trilogy, Lucas' Novel from the 70s, the movie adaptions of Empire/RotJ, Complete Guide to Characters, a few assorted others
    • A few dozen of the original Kenner action figures in a Darth Vader collector case, the original Millenium Falcon, Cloud Car, Y-Wing, and Jabba (missing his arms :p) - had an AT-AT, X-Wing, and AT-ST, but I broke them when I was younger
    • That funky Vader piggy bank
    • The complete set of the pepsi character cans from Episode I
    • Thousands upon Thousands of Cards from Decipher's Star Wars Customizable Card Game
    • The original Return of Jedi Soundtrack on vinyl record, an assortment of "Read-a-Long" books with their mini-records.
    • "The Star Wars ABCs" and "Mission to Ord Mantell" on Cassette Tape
    • Most of the "Classic Star Wars" comic book series
    • A few random comics from Marvel's series
    • A promotional Scout Trooper figure I got from pre-ordering Battlefront from EBGames
    • More assorted random things

Been a big fan of Star Wars since I was about 10. Of course, the new movies don't have the same magic as the originals, so my interest has declined a little.

2 people like this.
  9. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

My sad excuse for a collection:

Star Wars: A New Hope on VHS, taped off the TV back in the 80s(and the quality shows)
    Same thing with The Empire Strikes Back
    Return of the Jedi on VHS (womg I bought it)
    The regular versions of Episodes I and II on DVD. I watched them once.

And to top it all off...

At least 30 Star Wars books that I've read over the years.

10. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Agreed there! I don't think anything is better than the rush you go through when watching the attack on the Death Star on Episode IV, or the last battle between Luke and Vader. But we gotta admit, it still rules!

Now now, you got all the movies released, and at least thirty books, looks like you've got someting goin on there pal....

-Seishin