Harry Potter Your Favorite Book.

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Basher, Jul 4, 2005.

?

What is your favorite book so far?

1. Sorerer's/Philosopher's Stone- Book 1

7.1%
  2. Chamber of Secrets- Book 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Prisoner of Azkaban- Book 3

28.6%
  4. Goblet of Fire- Book 4

21.4%
  5. Order of the Phoenix- Book 5

14.3%
  6. couldn't chose

28.6%
  1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Out of the books that have so far been written which one is your favorite and why.

I so far like Book 4. I just like all the adventures HP had to go on. I really enjoyed the tri-wizard cup. I thought it was very interesting.

Second would have to be book 5. I liked the DA.

Sorry no book 6 yet. But you can change your answer once you read that but not on the poll.

2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I go with the first book. I loved Harry Potter because I read that anyway.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Book Five OOTP because I love the way Hermione spent more time verbally defending Snape than attacking him. Tonks also interested me, why i don't know.

4. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I loved book three when they started to uncover a lot more about Harrys parents, and also the introduction of Sirus Black who quickly became one of my favorite characters.

5. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Prisoner of Azkaban - the principle reason being the introduction of my favorite HP character (Sirius, obviously...who can resist an unkempt mutt?), followed closely by the scene where Hermione acts uncharacteristically spontaneous and gives Malfoy a taste of what he deserves. I was smiling ear to ear through the remainder of the chapter, although I probably didn't retain even half of the content since my mind kept wandering and replaying that scene in everything from slow-mo to technicolor ^_^.

6. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Order of the Phoenix was my favourite. I found it more entertaining than the other ones for some reason.

- Kaiyon

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Prisioner of Azkaban for me. I read it a while before the movie, since i've seen a lot of Harry Potter stuff around, so i just said "what the hell". The most interesting one, and made it even better when i "watched" the whole on the movie. It's simply done great!

-Seishin

8. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Well...I have to say that I LOVE the Prisoner of Azkaban and the Goblet of Fire...mas mucho! I love them both...does anyone know when the 4th movie is gonna come out??? ooohhh...I can't wait!!! My family gets annoyed with me all the time cause when we go to the theaters to see it...I spill out all the info and shout out"No...that's not in the book!!" ...and all that crap. But I love Harry Potter. I seemed to get more bored with the 1st book...the 5th one was entertaining, but not as much as the 3rd or 4th!

9. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

couldn't there be an "all but book 2" option? XD as well...that one is just so boring to me. it's neat and all...just...i dunno, could never get into it as much.

10. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I've seen some posters around many movie theaters of Harry Potter lately, so i'm guessing it's bound to come out soon. But then again, I also saw a poster of X-Men 3, and that's being released on 2006. My guess is, Fall 2005.

-Seishin

11. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
    I loved the TriWizard Tournament and that's when Voldemort finally returned.
    Not that I like Voldemort, just that it's when it got more intense.....I guess.

12. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

yeah definetely....oh I found out the date for the 4th movie is coming out...I think. I kinda forgot...(oops) ^_~...but it's either November 23rd or the 28th. I can't wait to get my hands on that book!!! ^_^

13. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

The first one was brilliant, as always. Third one was brilliant too, as Kain said, more of his background and parents and Sirius Black!

- Teddz

14. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

Honestly,I can't decide. I like them all equally, but if you count by most interesting, I would have to say Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.