Your Favorite Episode?

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by luvweaver, Oct 13, 2002.

1. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Just wondering. Which was your favorite episode of Love Hina, and why?

2. Resdent catgirl

Resdent catgirl New Member

I dunno, I guess my favorite episode would either be the one where everyone has a dream based on the story of Taro Urashima... or the one where Otohime kisses Keitaro and Naru.

3. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

When Motoko meets her Aneue (honored older sister, i believe) for the second time...oh, wait...that was the manga, wasn't it?

DAMN.

Regardless, that whole ordeal is one of Love Hina's cooler moments. Especially when Motoko uses that pen. :D

Anyway, in the ANIME...(not to be confused with manga, which is not to be confused with comics, because I am so,so, so FAke)...my favorite episode would have to be...the Christmas Special. I just love watching it. I've probably worn out the CD that it's on a couple times over, and I'm debating whether I should start my Love Hina DVD collection with that...as soon as I finish Kare Kano, anywho.

4. Gundam X

Gundam X New Member

Hey yall Mine is the second and the 24th because the 24 is when they end the show with a kiss and it pretty okay.

5. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

antime when naru busts the good stuff out of Keitaro (wtf)
    but when she dreese up Motoko in dress or even :) lol
    when they do the play during the summer that is my favourite :) beat up Seta!

whoops forgte to say why :)
    well Motoko itb rings out the nice women inside her :) and how she ph33rs Tama lol

and when they all dress up in costumes for the play ... Naru in that suit ;) what a Fuchs :)

6. eleeSleknuD

eleeSleknuD New Member

My fav. scene is Motoko's sis slicing a car in half. Can't beat that.

The top episode is the one where Motoko tries to wear typical feminine clothing, and Naru (or was it Kitsune?) says it seems like she's cosplaying.

Oh, yeah, why:

Seeing Motoko try so hard and do so poorly is in itself one of the funniest things, but also the episode shows how hard-core swordmaster Motoko is, with a chewy rather than soft centre

(no din-din yet:D)

7. Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel New Member

I love the Christmas special! The play is a good one too.
    I like the Christmas special because its cute and the play episode because its all around, :cool: cool.:D

8. Haoshudaino

Haoshudaino New Member

My fav episode is when Sato met Naru and she just go balistic. That was a funny episode.

9. eleeSleknuD

eleeSleknuD New Member

Forgot about my favourite scene!

In Love Hina Again, when Keitaro shows up in Seta's van, driving the same way Seta does. Priceless.

10. Magicman

Magicman Guest

I liked episode three... I mean, it starts out as a silent samurai movie! How cool is that?

11. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Its gotta be the Summer and Christmas Specials :)

But also the Love Hina Again OAVS :)

12. Urei_Sama

Urei_Sama New Member

I like the Mecha tama chan episode and the RPG one.

13. -Anubis-

-Anubis- New Member

lol all of those are great but the second Love Hina Again episode was weird yet funny and yet wanted to make yah cry all at the same time but part of the wanting to cry was the fact that i banged my head of of the arm of the chair when i reached down to get a drink

14. Xeon

Xeon New Member

hehehe allmost all love hina makes u laugh ur pants off.....but maybe episode 7...when Kentaro is bragging about some stuff(quallities and so on) and when Keitaro get the chock.like"HUAGH" i think its hularius=)

15. mrpopo

mrpopo New Member

the play at the seaside shack was my favorite episode. the play ended dramatically just like in the manga, which is classic.

16. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I love episode 16, when they are doing that play. best part is when Seta fights Motoko and like.. they fight like crazy! go Bull-Demon King go!

17. lain

lain Guest

I like the christmas special the best, It's just so heartbreaking when keitaro sees naru give that gift to seta. poor guy. and then it all gets better when she realizes why keitaro had been working part time and "confesses" over the tv system in the plaza. It should have ended there though, I didnt keitaro getting beat up again in the end.

You guys should ckeck out the "my december" music video for LH