Ranma 1/2 Your Favorite Ranma character(s) and why?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Meaikoh, Nov 21, 2001.

1. krazyme

krazyme New Member

i love the panda( mr. saotome) with his crazy signs n da way he changes into a panda wenever he knos hes gon get cussed bysumone! lol! so funny!

2. Kannas_Mirror

Kannas_Mirror New Member

I like Mousse. It may be his sexy voice, his hidden weapons, the fact he's shortsighted and wears thick glasses, his persistance, or the fact that he turns into a duck,which is possibly my favourite bird ^_^ If I were Shampoo, I'd purposly allow himto defeat me, then we could go and get married

3. ranmahibiki

ranmahibiki New Member

the only reason mousse is cool cause he risks his life to save shampoo's in the movie by making himself a shield for the acupuncture needles. ANd his fighting style is funny and cool

4. krazyme

krazyme New Member

ya mousse is cool too! i love how he jus pulls out wierd weapon! lol!

5. ranmahibiki

ranmahibiki New Member

in one of the episodes ryoga and mousse team up to take on ranma but as always mousse shows how stupid he is and loses the key to a bomb strapped on to ranma's ankle they finally get it off but as they throw it mousse is swimming in a lake in his duck form and the bomb lands at the pond and poor mousse is blown up shows how stupid he is

6. Orion

Orion Gears

Ranma for his odd curse, it would be cool to change back and forth between boy/girl. I mean, I would try it. G-guys? Guys...?

7. Qarion-kun

Qarion-kun New Member

i really like ranma's mom. the way she walks around wiht the sword and nearly kills ranma all the time with. and she's smart, she always knows when they're hidding something for her :D

8. inuyasharules14

inuyasharules14 New Member

Okay I read the books last year so it's been awhile, but my favorites in this order would have to be,
    1-Happosai-he's such a nut
    2-Akane-She's awesome, especially when she's mad
    3-The Panda-I love the signs and his facial expressions
    4-And of Course Ranma himself-He can never say the right thing and I find him hilarious

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

My favorite is Ranma. He is kind and you can tell he cares for Akane. I also like it when he acts like a cat. So funny. Plus him and Akane combination is awesome.

Akane, she is a girl after my own heart. Strong and no one should cross her.

Ryoga, he reminds me of Koga but not out spoken. He is very indearing.

Happosai, Genma, Shampoo, Cologne, Mousse, Tatewaki, and Kodachi. They add funnies to the story. I feel sorry for Ranma when his father kept on marring him off.

10. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

...Soooo, you're trying to tell us your cooking is so bad that you can burn a pot of boiling water?

~W

11. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

Ukyo daisuki!!!

For me it's gotta be Ukyo!!! She's cute, can cook (although it's only Japanese pancakes), can fight, can be very girly if she wants to, and she's willing to change for the person she loves! I wish I could get a girlfriend like her... :blush:

12. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Funny. When I was her age I could cook a little better than that. Plus she mainly messes up ingredients anyway...

13. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I'd have to say I'm torn. My two favorites are Ranma (he's a bit of a spanner, but everybody still likes him) or Hinako Ninomiya. Oh, wait, there's also Konatsu Kurenai....

...decisions. I guess I'll go with Ranma though, he's a great character overall. An interesting dynamic, being a overtly masculine boy forced to turn into a red-headed looker.