Creative Writing Your favourite character

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Solid_dragoon, Jul 8, 2002.

1. Solid_dragoon

Solid_dragoon New Member

I just thought you should know that I'm typing this out of complete boredome.
    Forget that and just tell me or show me your favourite character...gimme:D

P.S. I am not an alien.AND CAN YOU DO THIS?

[​IMG]

(please tell me if it doesn't work)

2. c0ke

c0ke New Member

I don't get it?
    What favorite character? Anime, Movies, TV Shows, Fanfics?

Shouldn't this be in misc?

3. Solid_dragoon

Solid_dragoon New Member

Sorry bout that.I'm talking about your favourite character that you've made up.

4. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Not exactly a easy question to answer. Why?

Well Answering it make you seem like you're in love with your own character (That's my Opinion)

And plus, if you wrote the fanfic, anyone who hasn't read it yet won't know who the hell you are talking about.

5. Solid_dragoon

Solid_dragoon New Member

nvm

Ah I give up, no one needs to reply:( .

6. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Naw, I'll bite. My favorite fictional character is split 3 ways...since I can't get myself to pick between them.

Character # 1 - Gibblegrox. This is a funky little alien guy I drew back in high school. He became one of my many comic strips...a sentry to Earth, attempting to figure out "our ways", but instead becoming the captive of an 8-year old girl. I like him, just because he was funny looking. :)

Character # 2 - Donosansama Kunchan. Past the silly name, there's a character I never got to fully develop. I got somewhat of a chance in a pencil-and-paper Dragonball Z group, but he was not completely the way I envisioned him, since he had to be far stronger, with superhuman powers to survive in such an RPG. What makes Donosan cool, is he's not super-powerful, just above average, and this makes it a lot tougher for him to deal with hardships. Through misunderstandings he's been run out of half the cities of Japan, and it isn't until he meets one interesting girl that things change for him.

Character # 3 - Death. Designed as a counter-villain in my Saber Marionette fanfic, J vs M, I have only yet been able to show one aspect of her character thus far. While displaying a cool, cruel, and overconfident exterior, she has racing emotions and questions inside her that she can't answer. I feel somewhat sorry for the way things have been for her, and I hope I can better convey her in my writing to come.

Those are my favorite self-made creations. What are yours, peeps?

7. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Well no ones going to care so:

Berserker Sword Clan: A group of Villians in my Fanfic who. (I have not yet shown any of them yet) Sort of a rip-off of the Gung Ho Guns. Of course I don't even know if I'm gonna continue my Fanfic (Thus they'll probably never appear)

8. Solid_dragoon

Solid_dragoon New Member

OOOOOHHHH:cool: .Very nice.

My characters come basically from inspiration.My favourite at the moment are the fire and water spawns.

Fire spawn/Kojin:Idea from flaming torch (fantastic four).He is a guardian of earth but doesn't realize it, the main character of the comic i'm gonna make.He has the power of fire (obviously:D ).He starts off having all these weird spasms cuz his power is too much and takes it out on everyone around him.

Water spawn/Raigin:Idea from ice-man(though Raigin's not ice type).He is the second guardian of Earth and doesn't realize it either.Everytime he and other spawns are around, that's when Kojin's spasms kick in.

I'll put up some pics when I get the chance (PC's crashed again).

9. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

This is a toss up for me, very close call...

Jian Satou/Kauo Jian/Xion Lesbian (all the same person): I RPed him as a Kuei-jin (like a Kindred, only not... I won't get into it, basically back from the dead, only they contain a soul). Later when I started to put him into my own writings, I decided to change it a bit, and used multiple excuses, such as pent up anger and hatred manifested and allowed him to escape from Hell, in others he's sent out by the devils of Hell for certain missions. Either way, he's usually clad in Japanese garb (For a long time, Sanosuke was a huge inspiration for him). Three things I love about Jian: One is his tattoo, the number four (which had a signifigance when he was a Kuei-jin) set aflame with barbed/razor wire whipping around it. Two is his weapon, a kodachi, the front side made of a steel cut to an atom-edge, the back an enchanted ruby to burn through the target (so as it sliced through, it would seal the wound as well). Three, was just his attitude, except for when it came to his adopted sisters, Disana and Levana, and his brother, Zaijirou, and a few others, like his children and lovers (both male and female), he was a very cold, distant, wise, cocky, arrogant, stuck-up, self-centered person. Of course, sort of like Vejita from DBZ, family and such started to wear on him. :dizzy2: Anyways, Jian's a sort of retired character, decided to put him to the side for now until he's called up again.

Second is Saurier/Sauriel/Sauriel The Releaser - Saurier used to be known as Sauriel ("The Releaser"), an Angel of Death. I got the name from an actual site which listed names of actually known angels, and Sauriel The Releaser, in some religion, was apparently an Angel of Death, so being my ignorant stuff, I took the name and made up my own character. Sauriel eventually began to abuse his power and took his anger out on even innocents, which caused his Lord to banish him to the Earth, sending the Angel of Punishment (forgot the name) with him, and Sauriel (now officially named Saurier, using the idea I got from Angel Sanctuary when I researched it) was crucified infront of the inn (RedDragonInn, where I RP at). Saurier was let down by another Fallen and stayed with her for a few days, before he left and started to completely wreak havoc upon the inn, until he finally screwed with the wrong person, a woman named Kitana, who he eventually fell in love with and married. They now have a son, Aftiel, and both Saurier and his wife are constantly wreaking havoc on the poor inhabitants. :p Well, were, until poor poor Saurier had his wings and head removed. Though it's in the working for Saurier's Dominion friend, Lucenth, to bring him back, though Saurier would no longer be a Fallen, but a "Free Will" Angel. Still should be fun though. :D

I have tons of other characters I love, though. Kauo Zaijirou, Jian's brother who is just like him. Sevrin Fortin, my Doll Mage. Luceid, my Elf. Aftiel, Saurier's son, is also a character of mine. Tarot Bloodblade, a Garou I'm working on. Nemesis, a ninja. The list goes on, and that's just the characters I have for role-play. x_X I could go on for days about the others, from stories and such. But Saurier and Jian are my two most memerable (also the oldest).

10. Solid_dragoon

Solid_dragoon New Member

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!HOW CAN YOU WRIGHT SO MUCH!!!!!!!:glazed: .Cool characters though.

11. rei

rei New Member

vero:: shes a character loosely based on me. she had a fatal kidney problem when she was three and the only way to save her was to used a controversial divise that would suppend her organs and and keep her alive, like a bettery operated toy. the devise rest on the outside of her body with a counter on it, much like the car from back to the future, that way she is called the delorean.[i actually did die of kidney fail around that age.. im alive thanks to means more simple than some scifi devise.]
    she grows up unstable, her life being threatened all too often by religios cult groups who think her devise is blasphimy and counterfitting her soul. in additon her father dies when she is 5 and her mother moves away when she is fifteen, so she is forced with being an adlut and an outsider.. but she lives an almost prefect, happy life.. other than the fact that her doctor is dying and hes the key to her suppended life, and her so called boyfriend walks all over her, and is never there..
    shes tall and pale and dyes her hair darker so she is less of a target to those who would recognize her from her younger blonde haired pictures posted around as both the mirical child and the soulless life like doll who has betryed gods way.. the only things that give here away are her eyes and the protruding devises.. she is soft spoken and very intelligent and buries her self in familiarity of friendship. and love.. but is completely vulnerable and silently on the brink of self destrution..

uhm thats her.. shes no super hero.. but she VERY complex.. and makes a great plot thickener as well as leading lady.. yup. thats her.

*heart* rei

12. c0ke

c0ke New Member

I want to expand up on my character list and put up some charaters I like. lets see.

Kel'Zual:
    After watching about 10 or 20 zombie flicks while playing the Undead units in Warcraft III, while reading H.P. Lovecrafts stories this guy popped up. He's a Necromancer, and uses a army of dead to do his dirty work for him (His zombies are sort of an mix of old myth zombies and George A. Romero's Flesh Eaters) But like everyone of my Berserker Sword characters he has a weakness which is a magical item which gives the possessor the power to control his undead arm. If the item is destroyed the zombies will attack both its target and it's master. I did this because the main character in my story is just a normal human being (No special powers, and magical items) and a cannibal.

Magdalena:
    I originally thought of him as a gigantic fat man wearing a white apron covered in blood, but then rejected that and replaced him with a demon from hell with two large horns, and a gigantic cleaver in one of his right hand. I have yet to figure out what I would use as his weakness, but I know one thing, if I ever put him on paper, it won't exactly be for the gore hating fanfiction reader, there'll be beheadings, limbs chopped off and other foul and disgusting things. What else would a demononic Butcher who enjoys human flesh do?

Kage:
    He came up while I was playing my brother in Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and X-men. Sort of like Magneto (From X-men) he has the ability to manipulate any type of metals, even if they are not magnetic (I don't know if it's the same with Magneto) As with all my Berserker Sword characters, him being around, I'll try my best to make it not pretty. He'll crush a large metallic cube filled with townfolks (Including the children), Rip a Cyborg of his cybernetic implants, leaving nothing the some flesh and organs that hasn't been changed to metal, and more, but I won't get to that.

Sylvanias:
    I have no clue where I got the idea of using a shape shifter. She's weak, and a coward, but what else can you do when you can morph into your enemies ally and stab/slit/clobber when they ain't looking. I make her kill a certain someone, which I won't reveal the name of, because if I do certain community may clobbber me with flames, and I get enough spam.

Cabel:
    Name originate from Blood the game, and seeing how dark he was, I decided to use that guy from Ninja Scrolls who can control minds and move using the dark. The only difference from him and my character is 1. My character can not control people's minds 2. He is a Cenobite (Term from Hellraiser) Kel'zual, my Necromancer here ressurrected him from the dead. He used to be a rapist/serial Killer/bank robber, commiting every type of felony knowing the books, and more. He's also be give the retractable claws. I know its a copy, but its the only thing I had

AND THE MAIN CHARACTER OF MY DISGUSTING STORY:

Ichiro Nanami:
    If anyone ever even took a glimpse at my first fanfic which I upload at FF.net then took it off (Saber Marionette: Baiko and Tamasaburo) this character came up in the story. Well he is completely different from that story and this. On SM:BT he's in love with Baiko, on this foul story, he's a cannibalistic, hitman who is void of water and uses blood as an alternative to survive (along with his cyborg friend who gets ripped apart by Kage)

I gave you 5 of the 14 Berserker Swords, the others are also sadistic as these bunch, and I haven't even mentioned the leader of this sick group. About Ichiro Nanami, I used him for a while, making up new characters hurts my head, thus I used him again, an I'll probably use him again until I find a better name or better character.

13. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Update:

Raziel (AKA Raziel the Mind)

Raziel, also known as Raziel the Mind, was the Angel of Knowledge, he was responsible for gathering information throughout the world and reporting it back to God. Though since only God and Raziel had the mental capacity to withhold all of this information, Raziel was forced to write it all into a book, titled The Book of the Angel Raziel. Though, as Raziel's knowledge grew, he became more and more interested in darker things, dragging his lover, Ezekiel, another great angel, with him in a downward spiral. Raziel became obsessed with Lucifer, with the idea of releasing him from his chains in the pits of Hell. Of course, God realizes this, yet before he can banish Ezekiel and Raziel, Ezekiel runs away, dragging Raziel with him, down to the Earthly plane to hide away. Now, Raziel spends his days mourning while Ezekiel reads a copy of Raziel's book inwhich he found. Raziel used to keep with him a black-bladed katana, which while taking information from people, he would stab the blade into the heads of the humans. Since Raziel used to only exist as a spiritual holy entity, before he and Ezekiel brought themselves to the Earth plane, the blade would have no physical effect upon the humans. Although, it would cause their memories to be temporarily drained from them. Thusly, everytime we become forgetful, can't think, just sort of mentally black out, this is Raziel updating his information.

14. Bau

Bau New Member

you wanna know kupo

oh thats simple its my Leo charater in the story that i'm writing
    hes like a knight but he dies later in the story.....
    maybe i should re-think that......but i like my story the way it is...
    alll my charaters have a good background if you want to know all my charaters ask me!!!

15. n15pca

n15pca New Member

I say with 120% it's ryoko. Now if I could just make tenchi understand this. He would have so much fun if he would marry her!!!:p

16. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Favorite characters: Hmmmm....

Well I've only written a few fics. But since in my fics the characters of already existing series develop into something cool (or nice, kawaii etc), here are some choices:

Tammy - from "Second Chance". It's a maiden circuit that sensei Obiichi gives to Koyuki. I like the vulnerability and child-like personality she has. Plus, she has amnesia :) I don't know why I like vulnerable baby-like characters. Is it that they awaken our compassion? (hmmm... Lime to the nth power?)

Lorelei, from SMJ. In the series she doesn't do much, but in my fic she adopts the marionettes and becomes their mother. So, her caring attitude, her compassion makes her a wonderful mom :) And her compassion makes her suffer as her "daughters" suffer. At one point in my fic she feels so hurt that she asks Otaru to kiss her ^_^

Miss Amy from "Saber Marionette 90210". She's a psychologist with an attitude. On her late 20's, she's caring and likes to help everybody. When she sees someone crying, she wants to hug this person.

17. Kenster

Kenster Guest

Cool

Cool..
    Hey cool thread Solid-Dragon, my favourite character i've made up is Zie he's a qiet guy, a bit like Squall out of FF8 and hes split from his father, when he finds out that he kills him from the future when they all get meddled up in time, he acidentally kills him then the story begins, its prityy cool personality, i wish i were him, exept killin my dad part.

18. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

Hikaru: She was in a Mononoke fanfic I wrote (and never quite finished). Her parents were killed by samuri and she fled into the forest. She was rescued by San. After being saved by her, Hikaru fell in love with San's powerful personallity. The trouble began when Ashitaka fell in love with Hikaru. In the end Hikaru died killing the Lord who ordered the murder of her parents.

19. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

Hmmm...well, to tell you the truth. I have only one fanfic character, 'coz first off, I'm not really into fanfics...and I'm not really good at writing stuff, but I did manage to write a one...

Okey, okey...his name is Ky (familiar? I named him after Kiske Ky of Guilty Gear) and he's a Hanyou (pretty much like InuYasha). He lives in the Human World and has this attachment with Humans (because of his Mother). He's torn between his love for Humans and his loyalty to his clan...:eek:

Maybe sometime I'll post my bro's drawing of him....:)