Music YOUR own band

Discussion in 'Music' started by chiquitabanana, Dec 12, 2003.

?

Which category?

1. Alternative

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Metal

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Pop/Rock

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. Punk Rock

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. Country

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Hip~Hop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Classic Rock

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  8. Techno/Dance

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  9. Ska

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

If you were to start a new band what category would it fall in? and what would you call it? I would be an alternitave band called black bubble

1 person likes this.
  2. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

Actually, there were two situations in which I had wanted to create a band. I don't anymore, so I'll just make mention of those two. The first time, I wanted to create a techno band named Land Shark, for no real reason. The second time, me and some friends (you may know some... :eek: ) were jokingly talking about creating a band named "Ich Bin Ein Berliner". We even wrote a song for the band, but as I said earlier, it was all in jest.

3. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

i've been in a few. i'm in one at the moment thats a kind of jazz 4 piece. (with female vocals when she can be bothered.) we do jazz, jazz-rock and a bit of funk. i wont say our name 'cause it's really bad. we recorded a 3 track cd a few months back, heres a little sample of one. (there's a sax that isn't in the sample if you're wondering where the 4th instrument was) :sweat: solo

1 person likes this.
  4. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

My band plays Pop-rockish...or just plain Rock. Two guitarists, one basist, and a female singer. Our Band is called " Things She Said ". Now why that? Cause we write songs about our old realtionships.

- T (One of the lead Guitarists)

5. Angel from hell

Angel from hell New Member

Heh, i could be in a band if i wish... but thats the problem :p
    Pity i cant put up the name or lyrics for my band idea... kinda explict/offensive (Seeing as the song i wrotes title is "Who's your daddy" you can guess) so i'll just stick to being the official heckler/2nd opinion of the band "Fracture"

Oh & both the concept & actual band are Metal... think Fractures thrash metal... would help if they wrote more than 2 songs :/

P.s. I did used to be a bands artist "Mosfet" but by the time i finished the logo... the friggin band split up (Know it sounds long but twas actually only 3 weeks)

6. Thin Yume

Thin Yume New Member

I Think if I had made a band of my own like I had wanted to... it would have probably been a korean band called ShilSu(*Mistake) or KeeDo(*Prayer). I have some friends who would join but who likes korean music in a mostly white populated school?​

7. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

Alright I do have a band, and I play Bass....We cant deside a name though...are choices are Distortion or
    Friends
    Under the
    Control Of
    Kangaroos
    so yah...what do you think?? I am like the band leader, I write the songs...if you want to see any pm me about them...

Misao

8. chiquitabanana

I'm joining a band soon and its called the beatlettes im taking the place of george harrison, but i need to learn how to better play the harmonica.

9. Thin Yume

Thin Yume New Member

Wha? Are you cra**in? Dan* yo. Aiight here's my ten centz. Distortion's coo and allz but whaz wit dat 2nd 1? I vote for Distortion. Dat oder one needs 2 go.

10. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

LOL!!! alright...one vote fro Distortion, zero for F.*.C.K....*sweatdrop* I didnt cum up with that, my friend Somber (not actuall name) did...meh...mine was Distortion...

Misao

11. chiquitabanana

I vote for distortion, the other ones cool but that takes along time to say...

12. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

Mine would be a metal band by the name of "Drowned Cat." First, I gotta learn tio play an instrument. This would be our bands logo.

EDIT: Mayhap I'll call it "Resuscitated Cat"...

Attached Files:

13. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Wells im trying to get up a Dashboard-like thing goin...old school dashboard, one man one guitar one voice, hence i name it Project 111...Its kinda emo kinda hardcore kinda ska so yeah its just a wreck...got some songs written though. Here's two samples...one is "****(Richard) Cheney's America" and the other song is "Prepubescent Girls Love Shane." I dunno...they may have explicit stuff (SUCH AS THE VICE PRESIDENTS FIRST NAME!!!!)...so dont yell at me if you get offended (right)

Attached Files: