Recreation Your Real Name

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alucard666, Jun 16, 2003.

1. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

suba steve is from the movie Big Daddy with Adam Sandler its the little action figure that the kid loves so much....

2. Zealot

Zealot New Member

I'm sure that's exactly what Shinigami wanted to hear...that one of the variations of his name is a children's toy from an Adam Sandler movie. A good one mind you but its still kinda demeaning. :rolleyes:

3. sapphire_deity

sapphire_deity New Member

I wonder. I've always loved Death as a name.

Anyhow, after remembering I should've posted here ages ago, I'll go ahead. My full name is rather too long to type and troublesome to recall, so I'd just say my first name is Hyzalrie. And it is not pronounced as Hee but High, just like how you greet someone. However, I'm not fond of formalities, so I prefer Zal.

4. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

It's better then being called the name off of family matters

5. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

My name is Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser the Third. Just kidding, it's Gabriel. That's all you're getting for now.

6. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

lol. Thanks Muse.

7. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

My name is Laura Ann Jackson. My last name is a problem only for me if I am trying to find stuff for my family tree. For my parents on the other hand. My father's first name is Micheal... yeah... so he goes by his middle name, Andrew or Andy. My mom's name is Janice... which do to the poor hearing of others often ends up as Janet or some other weird name in the mail. One time we didn't check into a hotel and so the dropped our reservation because the thought it was a hoax.